What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

The Dravidians were the earliest colonizers of South Asia,

Skin color obsession is the one of the ways Pakistanis can refute their historical connection with India,moreover Icewolf family migrated from India in 1947. :wacko:

BTW Dravida
is the name of the region of peninsular India not a race, British invented a Dravidian race as an antithesis of Aryan race to divide North-South India, as Aryan race was earlier invented for Germans for German nationalism in 1800s.

Agreed. They settled into South India, but how do you think the came there? If we hold on to the premise that the nexus of Homo Sapiens were from Africa, then these early Homo Sapiens came to India by migrating through present day Iran, Pakistan, Northern India to Southern India, Maldives. Right? Would it not be possible that some proto-Dravidians had settled in what is now present day Indus Valley? Perhaps even miscegenating with proto-Caucasians?

View attachment 94656

Yes Some Dravidian did settle in Indus Valley... But I'm talking about the Indian Dravidian who claim the ancestry while living thousands of miles away. It's like Japan claiming Filipino culture

Shutup buddy, you are Dravidian, nothing to do with us Indo Aryan...

You stole our religion from us and mixed it with Australiod and African tribal religion to create Hinduism. IVC has NOTHING to do with present India today. We are a different people.

Are you TROLLING or DEFYING the truth!!!

SAME IS TRUE ABOUT ALSO YOU ALSO CARRY SAME "ASI" GENES.

GET YOUR GENES CHECKED!!!!

Skin color obsession is the one of the ways Pakistanis can refute their historical connection with India,moreover Icewolf family migrated from India in 1947. :wacko:

BTW Dravida
is the name of the region of peninsular India not a race, British invented a Dravidian race as an antithesis of Aryan race to divide North-South India, as Aryan race was earlier invented for Germans for German nationalism in 1800s.

Sorry buddy my family never migrated from where you're from... We were just across the border

Dravidians who are found in Present day Southern Iran and present day Pakistan are a remnant of that migration. The Indus Valley Region is known as the Cross Roads of Human Migration, my friend. To deny that is simply absurd.

If the MIddle East - Africa is known as the Cradle of Human Civilization, then the Indus Valley Region is the Cross Roads of Human Civilization.

By that logic why Indian don't claim culture of Africa?

Dravidian were colonizer of South India not South Asia. South India was literally a jungle before my ancestors taught them some civilization... Fast forward a couple thousand years, and these pathetics are claiming MY ancestry culture. Wouldn't that make you mad?

CUT THE CRAP!!! YOU ALSO CARRY "ASI" GENES WHICH WILL BE WELL ABOVE 35%, SO STOP FREAKING AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH YOU ARE ALSO PRODUCT OF (ASI+ANI).

THERE IS NO DISTINCT "ASI" OR "ANI" PURE GENE LEFT IN SOUTH ASIA. EVERY THING IS MIXED!!!!

Sir what you are talking about is Macrohaplogroup M,

Please note that SOUTH ASIA has distinct identity OLDEST of ALL, end then migrating to South-East Asia and then to Australia (Aborigine Population) and to China & Japan (That I don't know).

According to your quotation Basically Gene migration started from India.

And That is the BASIC TRUTH.

Yes, the earliest colonizers of South East Asia were the Aborigines, who had come there by way of India.

In regards to context of Northeast Asia and South Asia; Japanese DNA is richly woven. Japanese DNA has a Haplogroup D2 presence , in fact majority of all Japanese have a Haplogroup D2. What is interesting is that Haplogroup D2 is not found in Koreans, nor Han Chinese. Haplogroup D2 is found on Tibetans, and also in Dravidians of South India and Maldives. What does that mean? It means that somehow in ancient history, Dravidians had came to Japan and settled there. The succeeding proto-Mongol colonization of Japan led to the intermarrying of the Dravidics.

The beauty of Medical Genetics is that genes are either x-linked recessive, autosomal recessive, can be x-linked dominant or autosomal dominant, sometimes even mitochondrially inherited. Facial phenotype patterns depends on the genotypic variance and inheritance rate, too.

Japanese are Northeast Asians and have phenotypes similar to other East Asians such as the Mongolians, Koreans and Chinese (Han), but what is interesting is that in regards to the genotype, Japanese are directly linked to Dravidians of South Asia. :)

localpopulations.jpg

Graph 1: Notice that Japanese have a Haplogroup D2 presence

033090b200ab754a0fc91a2191eef3bf.jpg

Graph 2: Notice that the Haplogroup D subclaves are originally from South Asia.

Agreed. They settled into South India, but how do you think the came there? If we hold on to the premise that the nexus of Homo Sapiens were from Africa, then these early Homo Sapiens came to India by migrating through present day Iran, Pakistan, Northern India to Southern India, Maldives. Right? Would it not be possible that some proto-Dravidians had settled in what is now present day Indus Valley? Perhaps even miscegenating with proto-Caucasians?

View attachment 94656

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS mitochondrial DNA Haplogroups THAT IS METARNAL DNA. WHICH IS BASICALLY THE SAME FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

IT SIMPLY SHOWS THAT WE ARE DESCNCENT OF SINGLE MOTHER!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY HERE WILL ACCEPT THIS TRUTH!!!!

View attachment 94656

The distinct Indian look comes from mixture of ASI and ANI genes, ASI(ancestral South Indians) genes aka the so called Dravidian genes are present in high percentage in every Pakistani ignoring their obsession with the word 'Dravidian' to look different from India. :wacko:

Yes Some Dravidian did settle in Indus Valley... But I'm talking about the Indian Dravidian who claim the ancestry while living thousands of miles away. It's like Japan claiming Filipino culture

you settled in Indus valley in 1947. :lol::lol::lol:

Oay - Google professor of Ancient history, Kisi Arain ne kia teri lungi mai shurli chala di hai?

Are you too an Arain, lot many people claimed Arains have Arab ancestry, then how can they claim IVC. :lol::lol:

The ASI+ANI were MIXED WAY BEFORE "INDUS VALLEY CIVILIZATION" HENCE NO "ASI" OR "ANI" CAN CLAIM FOR IVC. IT WAS FOR MIX RACE!!!!!

WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS mitochondrial DNA Haplogroups THAT IS METARNAL DNA. WHICH IS BASICALLY THE SAME FOR ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

IT SIMPLY SHOWS THAT WE ARE DESCNCENT OF SINGLE MOTHER!!!!!!

I DONT KNOW HOW MANY HERE WILL ACCEPT THIS TRUTH!!!!

The beauty of Medical Genetics is that it provides all of us a scientific explanation of things.
An objective, Empirical (testable) scientific explanation. It is up to the reader to either accept it, or, refuse.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom