What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

Sirji Rig-Veda is the Oldest, which mentions Swaraswati River. And there after other Vedas which are succeeding to that mentions Drying up of River Swaraswati!!!

So Rig-Veda was written when the River was thriving!!! Hence your IVC is VEDIC CIVILIZATION.

Shutup buddy, you are Dravidian, nothing to do with us Indo Aryan...

You stole our religion from us and mixed it with Australiod and African tribal religion to create Hinduism. IVC has NOTHING to do with present India today. We are a different people.

Shutup buddy, you are Dravidian, nothing to do with us Indo Aryan...

You stole our religion from us and mixed it with Australiod and African tribal religion to create Hinduism. IVC has NOTHING to do with present India today. We are a different people.

What does his being Dravidian have to do with anything? The Dravidians were the earliest colonizers of South Asia, and a semblance of respect should be given. At least appreciation of that historical fact. Let's not be enslaved to ethnocentrism, shall we?

What does his being Dravidian have to do with anything? The Dravidians were the earliest colonizers of South Asia, and a semblance of respect should be given. At least appreciation of that historical fact. Let's not be enslaved to ethnocentrism, shall we?

Dravidian were colonizer of South India not South Asia. South India was literally a jungle before my ancestors taught them some civilization... Fast forward a couple thousand years, and these pathetics are claiming MY ancestry culture. Wouldn't that make you mad?

But don't most Pakistanis claim they are the descendants of the allegedly conquering Arabs?

But don't most Pakistanis claim they are the descendants of the allegedly conquering Arabs?

Whoever claims that is retarded, now stop changing the subject , your Dravidian people don't have the right to our civilization.

Not in Pakistan. I wonder how they treat their own Dravidian citizens who speak Brahui?

Dravidian were colonizer of South India not South Asia. South India was literally a jungle before my ancestors taught them some civilization... Fast forward a couple thousand years, and these pathetics are claiming MY ancestry culture. Wouldn't that make you mad?
dude do test your DNA and post the report here.

Agreed. They settled into South India, but how do you think the came there? If we hold on to the premise that the nexus of Homo Sapiens were from Africa, then these early Homo Sapiens came to India by migrating through present day Iran, Pakistan, Northern India to Southern India, Maldives. Right? Would it not be possible that some proto-Dravidians had settled in what is now present day Indus Valley? Perhaps even miscegenating with proto-Caucasians?

9990c233112c7f5cd2bdd09f46f7ffee.jpg

he doesn't even know that aryan dravidian theory was based on language not on race.

Whoever claims that is retarded, now stop changing the subject , your Dravidian people don't have the right to our civilization.

You are not a stand-alone civilization. You are a nation-state. You are a part of the Indic civilization, the one adjacent to the Persian civilization.

Not in Pakistan. I wonder how they treat their own Dravidian citizens who speak Brahui?

Problem with that is our Dravidian are actually from Indus Valley and have ancestry there, while you live thousands of Mile away from Indus Valley and claim it as your own

Problem with that is our Dravidian are actually from Indus Valley and have ancestry there, while you live thousands of Mile away from Indus Valley and claim it as your own

Dravidians who are found in Present day Southern Iran and present day Pakistan are a remnant of that migration. The Indus Valley Region is known as the Cross Roads of Human Migration, my friend. To deny that is simply absurd.

If the MIddle East - Africa is known as the Cradle of Human Civilization, then the Indus Valley Region is the Cross Roads of Human Civilization.

You are not a stand-alone civilization. You are a nation-state. You are a part of the Indic civilization, the one adjacent to the Persian civilization.

We incorporate a lot of North Indians but not your people

That makes perfect anthropological sense. Or not. Also, where are your Mohajirs from? Can they claim it according to you?

Can we not agree that the product of the Greater South Asian Region is a multilayered multi-ethnicity? The beauty of introduction of different peoples arriving into the South Asia. The first colonizers were the Dravidians, then came some Tungustic, then more proto-Caucasoids, even some proto-Mongoloids. We all are genetically linked in some way. Because even in Japan. South Asians, particularly some early Dravidians in the Maldives have Haplogroup D subclave D4b1c. Interestingly enough most Japanese have that Haplogroup D subclave D4b1c. What does this mean? It means that some how in archaeogenetic history, the Dravidians who colonized South Asia, also manged to go to Japanese Islands and populated there. With succeeding arrival of proto-Mongoloids such as the Ainu, and then the Yayoi migration from mainland China to Japan -- led to the miscegenation of the early inhabitants (who had Dravidian Haplogroup D subclave D4b1c).

So? What does this mean to us? To you and I?

It means that We all are genetically related. Northeast Asians are part of the South Asian Family through that link.

Even if our phenotype would suggest we aren't related, we are actually genetically related.

View attachment 94639

Sir what you are talking about is Macrohaplogroup M,

Please note that SOUTH ASIA has distinct identity OLDEST of ALL, end then migrating to South-East Asia and then to Australia (Aborigine Population) and to China & Japan (That I don't know).

According to your quotation Basically Gene migration started from India.

And That is the BASIC TRUTH.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom