What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

Ghore chale gheye per sir chor ghey permanent ghulamo ke liye
nope ghoron ne toh sirf india ko chora pakistan toh abhi bhi.........

62a1a365af849681c9ce59494a37c63a.jpg

Hinduism came much later during the Vedic age and Buddhism after that so obviously those statues are of neither Buddha nor Hindu Gods.

All the symbols found in the IVC are of Vaidc Gods Pashupati, Varuna.

If those are Buddhist statues they are not from the IVC era.

That is true.

Vedas are not history textbooks and culture that India has is based on vedic civilization which came after the IVC.

You know, world has a Problem of discrediting of Vedas. Why??? Because it tells the ETERNAL TRUTH which dates back to way back 6000-4000BC nobody is ready to accept that!!!! How can this be true, ETERNAL TRUTH told so earlier by the Civilization which is so old when the rest of the world was roaming without FIG LEAF on the earth...... How this be possible??????

Your not accepting the TRUTH written in VEDAS do not mean any thing, because it is the BLUNT FACT, NOT ACCEPTING IT IS YOUR PROBLEM AND NOT THE PROBLEM OF VEDAS.

And same is the truth about Swaraswati River's disappearance mentioned in Vedas, your not accepting it does not change any thing!!!

Yes the modern Pakistanis are genetically almost the same people like the people who inhabited the IVC. Pakistanis have mainly ANI with ASI admixture without significant Mongoloid or Arabian admixture. They have also some West Asian admixture which comes probably from Persians. I don't why it's too hard to understand that Arabs, Turks and Mughals were only a small elite who wanted to change the Hindu society with a more comfortable and monotheistic faith. Monotheist religions were like a revolution at this time and many Hindus embraced it. There are so many genetical tests on Pakistani populations and all of them show the same thing: ANI and ASI admixture, some West Asian admixture and not worth mentioning Mongoloid or Arabian admxiture

The Moors also ruled Spain for centuries but modern Spaniards are genetically Europeans with zero Sub Saharan and not worth mentioning Arab mixture

You are telling the BLUNT TRUTH the ancestry of Modern Pakistan is MOSTELY of South Asian Origin i.e. what we call ANI+ASI MIX. Same is true about rest of INDIA in some VARIED PROPORTION. This is Genetics Truth.

Sadly but some People are not ready to accept it!!!!!

Yes the modern Pakistanis are genetically almost the same people like the people who inhabited the IVC. Pakistanis have mainly ANI with ASI admixture without significant Mongoloid or Arabian admixture. They have also some West Asian admixture which comes probably from Persians. I don't why it's too hard to understand that Arabs, Turks and Mughals were only a small elite who wanted to change the Hindu society with a more comfortable and monotheistic faith. Monotheist religions were like a revolution at this time and many Hindus embraced it. There are so many genetical tests on Pakistani populations and all of them show the same thing: ANI and ASI admixture, some West Asian admixture and not worth mentioning Mongoloid or Arabian admxiture

The Moors also ruled Spain for centuries but modern Spaniards are genetically Europeans with zero Sub Saharan and not worth mentioning Arab mixture
All of the moors were expelled from spain and christians there didnt take muslim wives in span of 7 centuries, thats why no presence of arab and berber blood in them.

Which skeletons, you mean these Arains, Qizilbash, Mirs, sumroo carried pure genes since the time of IVC and where are those Kushans, Red-White Huns, Shakas, Parthians gone if you have have pure IVC genes based on skeletons(zameen kha gai ya aasman nigal gaya).

Oay - Google professor of Ancient history, Kisi Arain ne kia teri lungi mai shurli chala di hai?

Now here is the Genetic Map of South Asia: first M-17 Gene, the basic Gene which is prevalent in South Asia:

6936.jpg

Then Haplogroup R1a1:

Haplogroup of R1aaa.jpg

Now look at the variation of SOUTH ASIA with MIDDLE EAST gene difference!!!!!

MIDDLE EAST is missing both M-17 as well as R1a1.

Which shows South Asia is Other separate Genetic Identity!!!!! Way Away from Middle East.

Now the Question Arises why there is so much distribution of both M-17 & R1a1 in Far North-West Asia(Russia-Balkans) and Europe????????

Here comes the BLUNT TRUTH:

BEFORE 10,000BC IT WAS "ICE AGE", AND REST OF NORTH ASIA & EUROPE WAS SIMPLY COVERED WITH ICE WHOLE YEAR. AT THAT TIME ONLY SOUTHERN PARTS WERE INHABITABLE i.e. “SOUTH ASIA” i.e. INDIA.

NO WONDER THE GENES OF “SOUTH ASIA” REACHED OTHER PARTS OF “NORTH ASIA & EUROPE” WHEN “ICE AGE” ENDED.

SO IT IS NOT “INDIAN GENES ARRIVED FROM SOME OTHER PLACE” BUT IT IS RATHER “INDIAN GENES REACHING OUT OF INDIA TO OTHER PLACES”.

Last edited:
Now here is the Genetic Map of South Asia: first M-17 Gene, the basic Gene which is prevalent in South Asia:

View attachment 94465

Then Haplogroup R1a1:

View attachment 94466

Which shows South Asia is Other separate Genetic Identity!!!!! Way Away from Middle East.

Now the Question Arises why there is so much distribution of both M-17 & R1a1 in Far North-West Asia(Russia-Balkans) and Europe????????

BEFORE 10,000BC IT WAS "ICE AGE", AND REST OF NORTH ASIA & EUROPE WAS SIMPLY COVERED WITH ICE WHOLE YEAR. AT THAT TIME ONLY SOUTHERN PARTS WERE INHABITABLE i.e. “SOUTH ASIA” i.e. INDIA.

NO WONDER THE GENES OF “SOUTH ASIA” REACHED OTHER PARTS OF “NORTH ASIA & EUROPE” WHEN “ICE AGE” ENDED.

SO IT IS NOT “INDIAN GENES ARRIVED FROM SOME OTHER PLACE” BUT IT IS RATHER “INDIAN GENES REACHING OUT OF INDIA TO OTHER PLACES”.

this is the map of "the route of human migration out of africa".

a06c2fc880ba1874954fc130e5c11bda.jpg

india was a key stopping point from where human spread across the rest of the world that's why india has the genetic diversity.

this is the map of "the route of human migration out of africa".

View attachment 94521

india was a key stopping point from where human spread across the rest of the world that's why india has the genetic diversity.

All the above maps shows THE SAME THING "INDIA IS THE CRADLE OF CIVILIZATION"

BUT THEIR "RELIGION" DOES NOT LET THEM ACCEPT THAT.

You are telling the BLUNT TRUTH the ancestry of Modern Pakistan is MOSTELY of South Asian Origin i.e. what we call ANI+ASI MIX. Same is true about rest of INDIA in some VARIED PROPORTION. This is Genetics Truth.

Sadly but some People are not ready to accept it!!!!!

So why the debate then? It belongs to us and the Indian people.

Baboor the terrorist: In one hand Sword, in One hand Koran, accept sword or koran..

Yes Sufis like ISIS. In 2014 these ppl are so ruthless, imagine how ruthless they would been in middle earth.

\.
this just confirms that your a stupid idiot..
middle earth?? lol…..i didn't know they had muslims in the lord of the rings and the hobbit.

this just confirms that your a stupid idiot..
middle earth?? lol…..i didn't know they had muslims in the lord of the rings and the hobbit.

Saruman was a Sufi mystic, didn't you know? :D<kidding>

Well Said Waz Bhai: This is TRUE what ever the world say. We are the same family.

Thank you, and you could be a great poster, if you lay off the bashing Islam stuff.

But anyway, yes South Asians are all similar, and do come from the same ancestors, this has been proved time and time again by scientific studies.

Anything that has been left from them belongs to all South Asians.

Oh please don't bring him again. His incoherent ranting is just painful bro.

View attachment 94465

Then Haplogroup R1a1:

View attachment 94466

I don't know what you mean by this post.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom