What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

Just because my ancestry is from Yemen doesn't mean my ancestors never mixed with the local population

So, you accept you are a Yemeni, then what you have to do with IVC.

I don't know why are you laughing, so now you will deny scientific study?

Skeletan remains prove this non-indian component was major part of population even in IVC.

Please give me the answer for this.

Which skeletons, you mean these Arains, Qizilbash, Mirs, sumroo carried pure genes since the time of IVC and where are those Kushans, Red-White Huns, Shakas, Parthians gone if you have have pure IVC genes based on skeletons(zameen kha gai ya aasman nigal gaya). :rofl::rofl:

So, you accept you are a Yemeni, then what you have to do with IVC.

Please give me the answer for this.

Which skeletons, you mean these Arains, Qizilbash, Mirs, sumroo carried pure genes since the time of IVC and where are those Kushans, Red-White Huns, Shakas, Parthians gone if you have have pure IVC genes based on skeletons(zameen kha gai ya aasman nigal gaya). :rofl::rofl:

Again you are not making any sense, do you deny ancestors of brahui/baloch were responsible for Mehergarh?

really? :undecided: i thought the language script, seals, idols, ethnicity of ivc people are still undeciphered. only a few lean to elamo-dravidian origins, but nothing concrete. i need to read up about this latest find, never knew they recovered buddha statues from ivc sites.

r u sure they aren't from a later period? (looks graeco-bactrian style) bcuz i thought buddha was born nearly a thousand years after demise of cemetery h culture (last phase of ivc)? maybe there were prophesizers amongst the ivc people, à la brown nostradamus that could foretell appearance of new religion in the future :what: interesting.

as for topic, once again indians need to realize changing religion doesn't take away our roots. no one can stop you calling it shared heritage or whatever, but when you try to deny us being sons of the soil and owning the civilizations therein, then you are nothing but a grade A moron / hindutva bigot.

Hinduism came much later during the Vedic age and Buddhism after that so obviously those statues are of neither Buddha nor Hindu Gods.

And someone has to be utterly stupid to say that they are not the descendents of Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian civilizations. Hinduism died in our lands because it failed to distribute equity among our people. Just for you information the people of IVC were NOT Hindus, they had another form of paganism similar to Buddhism. The statues found in IVC were of Buddha not of deities from Hindu mythology.

View attachment 92993

If those are Buddhist statues they are not from the IVC era.

You claim IVC is yours ok. Now shall we analyse??? Why dose the IVC disappeared?? And where does the Culture of IVC vanished???

View attachment 92890

Fact : The culture which you are claiming as IVC is in TRUTH is SARASWATI VALLEY CIVILIZATION. The most of the Archaeological sites of your IVC are between Dry Bed of Saraswati (Ghaggar) and Indus valley. Very less sights are on western side of Indus.
Here is the map of the Archaeological sites of your IVC
View attachment 93042

Now the question is why there is sudden disappearance of this mighty civilization???? Saraswati river was a monsoon river supported by tributaries as Satlej & Yamuna. Around 4000BC yes 4000BC i.e. 6000 years back, DUE TO CLIMATE CHANGE the Satlej and Yamuna changed their course and the main stream of Saraswati River being monsoon driven dried due to lack of monsoon rain.

Now the question arises where do the people vanished after the drying of Saraswati River????

At the time of Saraswati River they were living in large Cities, but after drying of river they cannot sustain the Huge Cities.

So they started to migrate towards other rivers in the prevailing land and towards eastwards i.e. towards GANGES and its tributaries. Still it was not same as it was like Saraswati River. So they have to break in to small groups and settle as Villages. Hence in Ganges we find the culture of Villages not great cities because at that time it was not sustainable.

The "Holy Vadas" in detail recorded drying of river Saraswati.

All in all the Indians on the Banks of Ganges are the true descendants of Saraswati River Valley Civilization.

And Pakistani also are having same ancestry but what is the difference?????

DIFFERENCE IS THE "KNOWLEDABLE POPLE" WITH "KNOWLEDGE" MIGRATED TOWARDS EAST i.e. GANGA. AND POOR PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE REMAINED NEAR INDUS.

YES PAKISTANIES ARE DESCENDANT OF SO-CALLED IVC AND ALSO CARRY "SKELETON" OF "DEAD IVC" BUT THE CULTURE STILL SURVIVES AND TRHIVES IN INDIA.

Vedas are not history textbooks and culture that India has is based on vedic civilization which came after the IVC.

if there are many why don't you post link of one of them??

Gujarata holds port city and rest i can't assure self delsuion.

Its clear you will not bother to do simple google search and would rather remain ignorant believing fairy tales.

Indians have pots, spoons, and towels from IVC and claim they are ancestor of IVC! LOL

Indians are indigenous who migrated from Australia. You're Australiods

just post one link is that too much to ask for?

so lothal isn't a mud hut as you claim.

Gujarat isn't Dravidian, it was part of IVC. You are from South India, with no relation to North India. It's like saying a guy in France has a relation with a guy in Libya

Gujarat isn't Dravidian, it was part of IVC. You are from South India, with no relation to North India. It's like saying a guy in France has a relation with a guy in Libya
no dude i am chinese :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom