What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

Baboor the terrorist: In one hand Sword, in One hand Koran, accept sword or koran..

Yes Sufis like ISIS. In 2014 these ppl are so ruthless, imagine how ruthless they would been in middle earth.

I have never heard "Arab tribe religion followers" accepting truth.. They never accept 9/11 was done by there fellow religion mate. Niether they accepted 26/11, Godhra train burning or london bombing..

I don't know what is the root of lie, propaganda and denial.. Every Arabic god follower I met, had denied 9/11,26/11 etc... No wonder Arab gods followers denying the forceful conversion of human race into "Arabic god following race."

Have you seen Zombie movie? When a Zombie bites healthy man, healthy man turn into Zombie and he forget his real identity... And his sole aim is to bite as many human and turn them into Zombie...

Mods: if ban me ban this guy as well...

Why not reversion to real religion: That was drawback in old days, now Muslims are reverting to there original religion.. Recently a village in UP reverted to there real religion from some man made arabic/Israeli religion.

Black Widow - Man you told the truth, THAT BOOK BRAINWASHES its followers. They cannot see the truth & are always in Denial Mode!!!

The same is true about the Killings & Conversion of YASDIES and circumcision of CRISTIANS? They are cleansing non-true Muslims i.e. Shiyas and others who are supporting Iraq Shiya Govt.
Apart from that who is killed???
What you say is Soft line. But in the religion sad to say NO SOFT LINE EXISTS!!!
Reason - No opposition from any Social Part??? Where does the opposition exist?
I dont know ...How old are you.....Unfortunately your Islam starts with ISIS
We are the ruler of East & West from Spain to India, If we are Free to follow our so called AGGRESSION policty then you wont find your Compound in Modern Periodic Table
If you survived for that day, then it says something else.
Yazadies are living in IRAQ for Centuries (not 4m today) and Coptic Christians are still living in SYRIA, they sided with muslims aginst CRUSADE ERA
FINAL WORDS
Foreign Aggression to any Small Country will always disturb natural Sociological Balance, and it will take some time for DUST to settle down....bcoz Aggressive country support Divide & Rule policy to strengthen its Rule
It happens in INDIa during 1857 war, when 6000 Gora soldiers ruled all india by dividing us....it happens everywhere in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan......that policy is not OUTLANDISH for me

Have you seen Zombie movie? When a Zombie bites healthy man, healthy man turn into Zombie and he forget his real identity... And his sole aim is to bite as many human and turn them into Zombie...
Mods: if ban me ban this guy as well...
Why not reversion to real religion: That was drawback in old days, now Muslims are reverting to there original religion.. Recently a village in UP reverted to there real religion from some man made arabic/Israeli religion.
Wow - then Celebrate......those Zombies are reverting Back
BAN me for What??

Last edited:

Do the absurdity of your religion comes with age????? Does age matters in the sheer blunt truth????

We are the ruler of East & West from Spain to India, If we are Free to follow our so called AGGRESSION policty then you wont find your Compound in Modern Periodic Table

Do you think what happened to Egypt, Babylon, Persia whole civilization lost to Barbaric Arabic Tribal culture?????

See what I had replied earlier: to your LOGIC 3:
That is false delusion that you belong to ruling tribe & religion, in the vial of Ignorance. For you WHAT IS WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK IS ONLY TRUTH FOR YOU, It just don't allow you to look TRUTH in whole outside.

Source: Pakistan: The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization – Analysis | Page 9

And what is your thinking is clear by your tag line "SAVAGE Citizen of BARBARIAN Country" - THAT EXPLAINS WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT ALL OF YOUR PERSONALITY.

Oh forgot to mention Pakistan & Bangladesh in above line, that makes roughly 40% of population of Continent along with Indian once, your work in Indian Sub-Continent was half done because sheer size of Indian Continent, and due to brave warrior tribes of India Rajputs, Marathas, Sikhs.

Yazadies are living in IRAQ for Centuries (not 4m today) and Coptic Christians are still living in SYRIA, they sided with muslims aginst CRUSADE ERA

Do you think just a hand full survived in last 700years???? And that according to you is YOUR GREATNESS????? And now that is also vanishing!!!!!

FINAL WORDS
Foreign Aggression to any Small Country will always disturb natural Sociological Balance, and it will take some time for DUST to settle down....bcoz Aggressive country support Divide & Rule policy to strengthen its Rule

Listen Boy: Last Accession in the modern era of any country was done by China & that of Tibet. AND THE EXTENT TO WHICH CHINA AND ISIS HAS GONE IS ONLY CALLED LOOTING.

Last edited:
FINAL WORDS
It happens in INDIa during 1857 war, when 6000 Gora soldiers ruled all india by dividing us....it happens everywhere in Iraq/Syria/Afghanistan......that policy is not OUTLANDISH for me

Wow - then Celebrate......those Zombies are reverting Back
BAN me for What??

1. Islam start with Muhammad and its not started with ISIS. When Muhammad reach Mecca He saw Human praying nature (which he refered Devil) , He took there holy place and made it holy place for Muslim. Like wise there are many story, If I keep saying truth, I will be killed,

2. You have no knowledge of history, Gora didn't rule bcoz of 6000 manforce, rather superior technology. When Marathas were busy making India Islam free, Europe went thru industrialization, They had good weapons .

3. How long people live with so much hate , Soon ppl will leave Islam and will accept some peace loving religion.. Agter all how can some one live with so much hate...

Just Imagine why Muslims are happy on India, Europe, USA and unhappy in Muslim only country...

Have some shame Indians and get a life. If you don't know who your ancient mum and dad were, don't go around telling the world that they were ancient people of modern day Pakistan.

It's about time Indians gave up the statue and animal worship and started living like civilised human beings. It's 2014.

Have some shame Indians and get a life. If you don't know who your ancient mum and dad were, don't go around telling the world that they were ancient people of modern day Pakistan.

It's about time Indians gave up the statue and animal worship and started living like civilised human beings. It's 2014.

Do have shame for "how your Moms and Dads got killed and converted"???

May I ask you what comes in your mind when you bow to pray???

1. Islam start with Muhammad and its not started with ISIS. When Muhammad reach Mecca He saw Human praying nature (which he refered Devil) , He took there holy place and made it holy place for Muslim. Like wise there are many story, If I keep saying truth, I will be killed,
Teaser Statement and Drama Bazi (i will be killed)......Kalakar kahi kay

2. You have no knowledge of history, Gora didn't rule bcoz of 6000 manforce, rather superior technology. When Marathas were busy making India Islam free, Europe went thru industrialization, They had good weapons .
Mr Einstein, they ruled all india with average 6000 Soldiers and during WAR that number wont mean to be Constant.....
and Yes they've superior technology, Modern "ISI" secret service concept in those time with effective DIVIDE & RULE Policy

3. How long people live with so much hate , Soon ppl will leave Islam and will accept some peace loving religion.. Agter all how can some one live with so much hate...
Just Imagine why Muslims are happy on India, Europe, USA and unhappy in Muslim only country...
Last 250 Years we're under attack by colonial Powers.....and they fear MUSLIM ONLY..... not HINDUISM, not Else, who have higher abilities to mimic the culture of their SUPERIORS

Last edited:
Black Widow - Man you told the truth, THAT BOOK BRAINWASHES its followers. They cannot see the truth & are always in Denial Mode!!!

@Chak Bamu

Time for him to go. He has made no real productive post, and just come on to bash our faith. There are plenty of forums for him to do that.

It is the people of Pakistan who represent one of the oldest civilizations on earth. Indus Valley Civilization’s legacy is linked to Pakistan and this fact cannot be denied. The people of Pakistan thus rightly claim to be the true heirs of Indus Valley Civilization.

To start with; Pakistanis are ex-Indians!! :) Indus Valley Civilization (as the name suggests) was Indian civilization, and it was spread into both sides of the river Indus, on the eastern side the civilization went up to the river Ganges, after the end of Indus Valley Civilization (for whatever reason) people of the civilization (the Indians) spread all over the undivided India. Pakistan was created thousands of years later, and some of the physical remains of the Indus Valley Civilization fell into the "Pakistan" part of the divided India after partition in 1947. So yes, Pakistanis also are shared inheritors of the great civilization, nothing more, nothing less!! :-)

Uncalled for and deeply offensive.

nice to see the myth of "pakistanis are inheritors of IVC" still alive and kicking :lol:

HISTORY TIME:
this area (where pakistan exists) has been known for mass migrations and invasions throughout history. In fact there was a huge one just 60 years back. The people who exist there today may not be the same who existed 400 years ago and are in no way related to the people who lived there 4000 years back. The real descendants may be the tamils (and other south indians) who were pushed south by the invading aryan horde

Any questions?

Last edited:
nice to see the myth of "pakistanis are inheritors of IVC" still alive and kicking :lol:

HISTORY TIME:
this area (where pakistan exists) has been known for mass migrations and invasions throughout history. In fact there was a huge one just 60 years back. The people who exist there today may not be the same who existed 400 years ago and are in no way related to the people who lived there 4000 years back. The real descendants may be the tamils (and other south indians) who were pushed south by the invading aryan horde

Any questions?

This has been proven wrong when skeletan remains were found in Punjab and Sindh. It was proven that long headed skulls were similar to punjabis and sindhis of today then Indians. I would guess ancestors of Baloch/Brahui people migrated to Sindh/Punjab and gave birth to IVC.

HISTORY TIME:

Any questions?

Looking at your claims, can we look at DNA and science please. As we (Pakistanis) "may not" be the original people. How do you account for the fact that South Asians, across the board, yes that includes Pathans, share 50-60% of the exact same DNA? If your claim was correct, the genetic similarities would not be that high i.e. we would be completely different, or at the very least have the majority of our genetic makeup different than other South Asian groups.

Hell each region of Pakistan was associated with a different empire in the past 5000 years
Don't be a Kid.Don't claim anything unless you have atleast 30% of those people living in your country.

This is the last days of of Indus Valley civilization, in late IV the archaeologists found that settlements gradually increasing in India moving towards gangetic plains while being abandoned in Pakistani side during late period of IVC, so make your guess who inherits what. ;)

98ec595f5288a7b68dcba7eb2e9c76c0-png.93195

This has been proven wrong when skeletan remains were found in Punjab and Sindh. It was proven that long headed skulls were similar to punjabis and sindhis of today then Indians. I would guess ancestors of Baloch/Brahui people migrated to Sindh/Punjab and gave birth to IVC.

you mean those awans, qizilbash, arains, sumroos, mirs, mughal are the descendents of IVC people. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom