What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

True and false.

Most of the Hindokwani people like tanoli and Jadoon are basically pashtuns with tanoli from Waziristan(Shawal) and jadoon/Gadoon/tareen from swabi,now both living in Hazara region.70% of them look like pashtuns

Peshawar once i have also heard that was inhabited by non pashto speaker

Hindowans still speak an Indo-Aryan language, unlike Pashtuns who don't speak an Indo-Aryan languages. The Pashtuns had been assimilating in local culture even as far as South India, so no surprise, if there are Hindkowan speaking Pashtun tribes. Your claim on Gandhara is identical to some North/South American with European ancestry claiming Olmec, Maya or Inca as his own.

The Radcliffe line pass in mid of the Indus valley civilization, so its not solely yours or ours. Anyway, the origin of Indian civilization lies in Indus Valley civilization and since unlike Pakistan, India/Bharat is a historical country, so we are not bound to follow the fixed territory and our history still goes to the West of Radcliffe line. Moreover, the Pashtuns themselves say their ancestors never practised Hinduism and never spoke Sanskrit, then how Pashtuns have claim on Gandhara's heritage, even your language is not an Indo-Aryan language.

let suppose i accept that IVC history does belong to Punjabi and Kashmiri of India.Than tell me how can you claim whole of IVC history on the basis of a population which counts less than 5% of your complete population?

if so is the case than we can also claim persian history as major chunk of Balochistan was always under Persia.

We can also claim whole of Scythian history as one of the scythian kingdom was in bajaur(Capital)

We can also claim kushan's and parthian history as they also are associated with Pakistan

Hell each region of Pakistan was associated with a different empire in the past 5000 years

Don't be a Kid.Don't claim anything unless you have atleast 30% of those people living in your country.

I think people who are trying to prove that Pakistanis are from IVC are people who are disappointed and have started questioning about what good Islam has brought to their piece of land.

I think people who are trying to prove that Pakistanis are from IVC are people who are disappointed and have started questioning about what good Islam has brought to their piece of land.

we are not proving that Pakistanis are from IVC but rather disproving indian delusional claim about associating themselves with IVC.

Do you really have respect of your Ancestors???? They were mercilessly killed and CONVERTED UNDER SWORD TO ISLAM. If you still DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT pity on you!!!

I am sorry to say this but it has more to do with forced conversation rather than light of Islam.
Logic 1: If i put Pistol on you & demand for forced conversion? what would be a likely response? And how long u persist?
Logic 2: Now......What holding back Indian Muslims to convert back to their Ancient HULA-HOOP life style??
Logic 3: Your Above comments implies that to me....you're Hi-Fi COWARD & Worthless creature who adopts color of your Ruling MASTER Class (I hope u repent back what both of you said ABOVE)

let suppose i accept that IVC history does belong to Punjabi and Kashmiri of India.
you forgot about gujarata and haryana which also holds some IVC sites. Gujarata has the ancient port city.

Than tell me how can you claim whole of IVC history on the basis of a population which counts less than 5% of your complete population?
how do you know that people who are presently living in pakistan are descendants of same people??

we are not proving that Pakistanis are from IVC but rather disproving indian delusional claim about associating themselves with IVC.
but how are u gonna do it?? repeating a lie a thousand times doesn't makes it truth.

let suppose i accept that IVC history does belong to Punjabi and Kashmiri of India.Than tell me how can you claim whole of IVC history on the basis of a population which counts less than 5% of your complete population?

if so is the case than we can also claim persian history as major chunk of Balochistan was always under Persia.

We can also claim whole of Scythian history as one of the scythian kingdom was in bajaur(Capital)

We can also claim kushan's and parthian history as they also are associated with Pakistan

Hell each region of Pakistan was associated with a different empire in the past 5000 years

Don't be a Kid.Don't claim anything unless you have atleast 30% of those people living in your country.

30%, 5% where you got these crazy statistics. :girl_wacko:

The Radcliffe line pass in mid of the Indus valley civilization, so its not solely yours or ours. Anyway, the origin of Indian civilization lies in Indus Valley civilization and since unlike Pakistan, India/Bharat is a historical country, so we are not bound to follow the fixed territory and our history still goes to the West of Radcliffe line. Moreover, the Pashtuns themselves say their ancestors never practised Hinduism and never spoke Sanskrit, then how Pashtuns have claim on Gandhara's heritage, even your language is not an Indo-Aryan language.

The real phase when the Swaraswati(Indus) Valley Civilization started shifting to East into Ganges is when Swaraswati River Started Drying. That phase is about 4000BC, though it continued till 3000BC in smaller remains, till River fully dried up. Then civilization completely vanished from the region.

What Pakistan has got is physical remains of left over of IVC, but no civilization.

At the same time on the banks of Ganga new form of Civilization emerged which was of Village Centric instead as of Swaraswati City Centric because due the Climatic and Geographic reasons cannot sustain Cities.

You cannot say that Gandhara don't had Sanskrit, because Rishi Panini (Great Sanskrit Grammarian) was from Takshila which is near Peshawar few hundred KM from Gandhara.

Why you care about what Indians claim, when you believe people before accepting Islam in your land were Jahils.

Why you care about what Indians claim, when you believe people before accepting Islam in your land were Jahils.
When present and future dont look too bright, some Pakistanis start latching on to the past :)

Logic 1: If i put Pistol on you & demand for forced conversion? what would be a likely response? And how long u persist?
Logic 2: Now......What holding back Indian Muslims to convert back to their Ancient HULA-HOOP life style??

Same Religion which teaches NO MERCY, which is promoting ISIS for BEHEADING without any COMPASSION. Infect what ISIS is doing is miniature version of what had happened Centuries before across Europe to Indonesia.

Logic 3: Your Above comments implies that to me....you're Hi-Fi COWARD & Worthless creature who adopts color of your Ruling MASTER Class (I hope u repent back what both of you said ABOVE)

That is false delusion that you belong to ruling tribe & religion, in the vial of Ignorance. For you WHAT IS WRITTEN IN ONE BOOK IS ONLY TRUTH FOR YOU, It just don't allow you to look TRUTH in whole outside.

Last edited:
Same Religion which teaches NO MERCY, which is promoting ISIS for BEHEADING without any COMPASSION. Infect what ISIS is doing is miniature version of what had happened Centuries before across Europe to Indonesia.
How Old are u ? i dont know?
But ur Childish Questions smears me allot .......ISIS is not Advent of Islam
In our Language, we call them "KHAWARJITES" ....they appear to be muslim but they are Hidden traitors in the name of Religion. ......moreover
a. they are killing our muslims fellows, Masjids & Shrines
b. Suicides are HARAM in our religion...which detail out their true hidden motives in the cover of Islam

How Old are u ? i dont know?
But ur Childish Questions smears me allot .......ISIS is not Advent of Islam
In our Language, we call them "KHAWARJITES" ....they appear to be muslim but they are Hidden traitors in the name of Religion. ......moreover
a. they are killing our muslims fellows, Masjids & Shrines
b. Suicides are HARAM in our religion...which detail out their true hidden motives in the cover of Islam

The same is true about the Killings & Conversion of YASDIES and circumcision of CRISTIANS? They are cleansing non-true Muslims i.e. Shiyas and others who are supporting Iraq Shiya Govt.

Apart from that who is killed???

What you say is Soft line. But in the religion sad to say NO SOFT LINE EXISTS!!!

Reason - No opposition from any Social Part??? Where does the opposition exist?

with every post of your i realize how stupid you really are lol…. although most of what you said is complete bullshit i will just respond to one thing… the rest would be a waste of time…
sufism spread islam in india mostly not the sword… if it was the sword then there would be no hindu majority country in the world lol.

Baboor the terrorist: In one hand Sword, in One hand Koran, accept sword or koran..

Yes Sufis like ISIS. In 2014 these ppl are so ruthless, imagine how ruthless they would been in middle earth.

I have never heard "Arab tribe religion followers" accepting truth.. They never accept 9/11 was done by there fellow religion mate. Niether they accepted 26/11, Godhra train burning or london bombing..

I don't know what is the root of lie, propaganda and denial.. Every Arabic god follower I met, had denied 9/11,26/11 etc... No wonder Arab gods followers denying the forceful conversion of human race into "Arabic god following race."

Have you seen Zombie movie? When a Zombie bites healthy man, healthy man turn into Zombie and he forget his real identity... And his sole aim is to bite as many human and turn them into Zombie...

Mods: if ban me ban this guy as well...

Why not reversion to real religion: That was drawback in old days, now Muslims are reverting to there original religion.. Recently a village in UP reverted to there real religion from some man made arabic/Israeli religion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom