What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

We didn't COME from anywhere. We are the indigenous people of this land NOT you. We gave up an outdated way of life which didn't serve our social mobility or aspirations, doesn't mean you have the right to claim our cultural heritage or we have broken from it somehow.

Do you really have respect of your Ancestors???? They were mercilessly killed and CONVERTED UNDER SWORD TO ISLAM. If you still DOES NOT ACKNOWLEDGE IT pity on you!!!

And someone has to be utterly stupid to say that they are not the descendents of Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian civilizations. Hinduism died in our lands because it failed to distribute equity among our people. Just for you information the people of IVC were NOT Hindus, they had another form of paganism similar to Buddhism. The statues found in IVC were of Buddha not of deities from Hindu mythology.View attachment 92993

If Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians are FOOL enough not to see & acknowledge what happened to them due to islam, So are Pakistanies!!!!

Btw Buddha arrived around 500BC i.e. 2500 years back way after IVC (4000BC) that is another layer of Civilization. Sorry to say Pakistanies also STABBED it.

A country is a piece of land and anything that happened on that piece of land can be claimed by that country to be its history. So Indus Valley Civilization is definitely part of Pakistan's history. Though i dont know what being heir of a civilization means !!

Punjab was 45% Hindu-Sikh majority and Sindh was 25% Hindu majority in 1947 after 1000 years of Muslim rule, its very bizarre to claim that Hinduism died out of your land. :lol::lol::lol:

Lots of Greek sites are in Western Turkey like remains of Troy, Ionia, Eastern Thrace(Constantinople), their ancient heritage is still regarded as Greek not the Turk, same with IVC as everything East of Indus is historically is the part of Indian civilization. BTW there is enough proof that the settlements expanded into Gangetic plains after the drying of Ghaggar-Hakra(Rigvedic Saraswati) in 1900BC.

This is a crude map of Indus Valley civilization, This is the real last time of Indus valley civilization showing expansion of settlement eastward towards the Gangetic plains.
View attachment 93195

Indic Bhai just leave it!!! These islamic morons will not understand and accept what happened to their ancestors and islam robbed them their culture. They are brain washed by islam.

Btw Buddha arrived around 500BC i.e. 2500 years back way after IVC (4000BC) that is another layer of Civilization. Sorry to say Pakistanies also STABBED it.
Nailed it.

A country is a piece of land and anything that happened on that piece of land can be claimed by that country to be its history. So Indus Valley Civilization is definitely part of Pakistan's history. Though i dont know what being heir of a civilization means !!

You have "DEAD LAND" ABANDONDED BY "SARSAWATI VALLEY CIVILIZATION", when they migrated to Ganges after River Saraswati dried up. Keep the Skeleton be happy for that at the same time we keep the culture.

Harappans ate beef and buried their dead.The diety found on indus seals wearing a horned dress is Cernunnos.The great bath was common in many civilizations like mesopotamians and graeco romans.

As I said in my post, this is what we believed based on assumption, history and anecdotes. Another question arises why Muslim counldn't converted Entire India...

Trust me Its favorite subject for Arabs, once one Arab in Harward asked Mr Swamy, "Mr Swamy, I am doing my doctorate on religion, and I am still wondering how arabs were unable to convert India into Islam??"

The possible answer could be:
1. Hindus are flexible, the flexibility saved us in transition phase.
2. Rajputana was our shield, it was never broken, Even Mughal ruled the Delhi, they never had control over Rajputana.
3. The Rajputana was alliance of Mughals, not slave, the religion was affairs of Rajputana.
4. The Marathwara was our south post, Maratha stopped Islam to spread in south.
5. Indian terrain was not like Persia where all persian were converted in 2 decades.
6. Sufism: Though most Muslim in India (Pak, Aghan) were converted by Sword, some were by Sufism, the Sufi were against sword, Sufi in a way protect Hinduism.
7. Sikhism: Sikhism was also one of our post, which save India form Islamic invasion. We are greatful to Sikh Gurus.

and like wise there were many reason which stopped sword loving Islamic invadors to turn India into Persia...
with every post of your i realize how stupid you really are lol…. although most of what you said is complete bullshit i will just respond to one thing… the rest would be a waste of time…
sufism spread islam in india mostly not the sword… if it was the sword then there would be no hindu majority country in the world lol.

Harappans ate beef and buried their dead.The diety found on indus seals wearing a horned dress is Cernunnos.The great bath was common in many civilizations like mesopotamians and graeco romans.

So you were there along with them eating beef, & bathing with them in Holy Indus?????

beef eating? where you read that. the Great Bath is identical to Hindu ghats and mesopotamians and Greeco_romans never followed such things and moreover Rigveda mentions that ancestors of Indians practiced burying. Infact, new studies shows no new gene entered India between Indus valley civilization and Vedic culture.

why Pakistani call Raja Dahir Sen as an Indian king. :woot:

you can't find the evidence for cremation, can you? because cremation leave nothing.

why Pakistani call Raja Dahir Sen as an Indian king. :woot:
This land was called India before Pakistan so that makes Raja Dahir an Indian king. But his name will be mentioned in Pakistani history books.
Its like asking if Gilgamesh was a king of Mesopotamia or Iraq !!

This land was called India before Pakistan so that makes Raja Dahir an Indian king. But his name will be mentioned in Pakistani history books.

THERE YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!:yahoo::rofl:

WHY DON'T YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE "CONVERTED HINDUS" ?????? AND THAT TOO BY SWORD OF ISLAM????

Everyone know that Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq. But Pakistani seems confused in this regard, when it comes to battles with Arab-Turkic invaders, the Hindu kings of Punjab-Sindh are portrayed as Indians and while at other moment you say Indians have no claim on IVC and Gandhara's history. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

We didn't COME from anywhere. We are the indigenous people of this land NOT you. We gave up an outdated way of life which didn't serve our social mobility or aspirations, doesn't mean you have the right to claim our cultural heritage or we have broken from it somehow.

And someone has to be utterly stupid to say that they are not the descendents of Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian civilizations. Hinduism died in our lands because it failed to distribute equity among our people. Just for you information the people of IVC were NOT Hindus, they had another form of paganism similar to Buddhism. The statues found in IVC were of Buddha not of deities from Hindu mythology.

View attachment 92993

I don't think Buddha was worshipped in by Indus people.

Indus civilisation was a Bronze age like 3000 BCE but Buddha was more recent like 500 BCE.

Everyone know that Mesopotamia is the old name of Iraq. But Pakistani seems confused in this regard, when it comes to battles with Arab-Turkic invaders, the Hindu kings of Punjab-Sindh are portrayed as Indians and while at other moment you say Indians have no claim on IVC and Gandhara's history. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Mesopotamia also included some parts of Syria and Iran :)

Back
Top Bottom