What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

I see you are escaping from a simple reply. :lol::lol:

Google professor of ancient history, What simple reply i am escaping? It's you as usual trying to act like about now sitting thousands miles away in ganga than people themselves.

Google professor of ancient history, What simple reply i am escaping? It's you as usual trying to act like about now sitting thousands miles away in ganga than people themselves.

Gussa kahe hote ho, aap hamein ye batao Arain kya Arab hain ya phir true heir of Indus Valley civilization. :lol::lol: jahan tak baat rahi sindhu aur Ganga-Jamuna ki, dono hi hamare hain. ;)

Gussa kahe hote ho, aap hamein ye batao Arain kya Arab hain ya phir true heir of Indus Valley civilization. :lol::lol: jahan tak baat rahi sindhu aur Ganga-Jamuna ki, dono hi hamare hain. ;)

How many Arains you have met to make assertion that Arains are Arabs? Now don't tell me it was uncle google again?

BTW - did you noticed that human migration map which you guys are shamelessly posting is showing the path from Africa to India via Arabia, Iran, Pakistan not from Africa to Tamil Nadu to west wards. go on and start claiming African, Arabian & Persian history as yours as well. why directly jump to Indus Valley :pop:

And yeah even your fallow Punjabis don't consider you as one of them and you are talking about Sindhu which is 1000s miles away.

I slightly disagree. though Indian civilization is 15,000 to 20,000 year old but there were civilization older that it.

It all started 1,00,000 year ago when desert was created in Africa, One branch of ape started walking on two feet, Once the hand was free it was used for innovation...

In regular interval these ppl started migrated to Asia and Europe. It is assumned that first batch of ppl travel from Africa, Arabia, Gujrat (india) east cost India and Australia.

In travel some group settled and started civilization, while some kept travelling all over world..

View attachment 96010

If you see this Picture you can see ppl migrating frm Gujrat/Rajsthan to Iran, Kuwait, Europe , China...

Note: I am not chest thumping here, Just because India was on the way of migration, migration happen like this.
Since Saraswati river basin was fertile and abundant in food and water, Human race stayed here for longer..

Dharmic kaho Munna Dharmic, not Paganism.
Buddha was born some 2500 year ago while IVC is 3 times older that Buddha birth.

Dharminc Kaho Munna, Dharmic. Hindusim is extension of Dharmic ppl ..

So we have all claim over IVC than some "Arabic Tribal religion convertee"

I am not disputing as Africa as the birth place of Humanity. All I am saying is Civilization Started from South Asia i.e. Earlier Civic Settlements of Humans dependent on Agriculture and Community formed due to it had taken place in India, before 10000BC.

Around 10000BC and before there was ice age, so only India was habitable and when ice age ended humans migrated to other parts of North-Asia-Europe. i.e. it vindicates my point as Civilization started in India of the humans who first appeared in Africa.

Genetics study also confirms that the distribution of hoplogroup M-17 & R1a1 proves the same.

Why would they need to collect water inMohenjodaro when the city was one the bank of a great river :girl_wacko: moreover, can you share some reading where they found charred bones especially of cows since I have read a lot about IVC. Its not necessary that Ghat has a temple, moreover Hinduism have evolved from IVC, lot many practices emerged over the time. The modern studies on IVC shows no new gene inflowed in India during IVC to Vedic culture, only cultural practices changed and in many areas IVC went on uninterrupted until 1000BC.(by studying the pottery).

You are mixing two histories separated by 4 centuries. Anyway, he was great king, its good under Pakistan's ideology to vilify him, while lots of Sindhis and Indians still respect him. ;)

What do you mean why? Rain Water harvesting has many advantages and is mainly used for irrigation,water for livestock,cooling,etc.In tamil nadu chola kings also did it.And in China,Brazil and America some people also do it,although in some states it's considered a crime LOL.....Well john keays wrote about harappans eating beef,some people from BBC and Marvin harris wrote about charred bones,Archealogists examined teeth of harappans which also led to believe that..Man I believe in the evolution of viruses but not the evolution of Religion.Evolution and religion are both antithetical and Evolution is a non stop cycle..

The reason they vilify him is because of his what so ever relationship with bai. ANP, indians and a few sindhis still respect him.

What do you mean why? Rain Water harvesting has many advantages and is mainly used for irrigation,water for livestock,cooling,etc.In tamil nadu chola kings also did it.And in China,Brazil and America some people also do it,although in some states it's considered a crime LOL.....Well john keays wrote about harappans eating beef,some people from BBC and Marvin harris wrote about charred bones,Archealogists examined teeth of harappans which also led to believe that..Man I believe in the evolution of viruses but not the evolution of Religion.Evolution and religion are both antithetical and Evolution is a non stop cycle..

you mean a city situated on the bank of Himalayan fed Indus river need water harvesting. :omghaha::omghaha: Ghats are made ritual bathing, the Great Bath is similar to modern one use by Hindus, so there are trace of Swastika, Yoga, use of Bangles and Hindu costoms of Vermillion from IVC. I would be glad if you could share some links about those charred bones of cattles(particularly cows).

The reason they vilify him is because of his what so ever relationship with bai. ANP, indians and a few sindhis still respect him.

The ideology of Pakistan is an antithesis of Hinduism based on two nation theory, so its completely ok to villfy Raja Dahir for the same of it. He was just saving his kingdom from the invaders and all those account of maligning him comes form Arabs themselves, like he married his own sister(how funny, Hindus even don't marry someone in their own clan or cousins, here some Arab account is claiming he married his own sister.)

Last edited:
you mean a city situated on the bank of Himalayan fed Indus river need water harvesting. :omghaha::omghaha: Ghats are made ritual bathing, the Great is similar to modern one use by Hindus, so there are trace of Swastika, Yoga, use of Bangles and Hindu costoms of Vermillion from IVC. I would be glad if you could share some links about those charred bones of cattles(particularly cows).

The ideology of Pakistan is an antithesis of Hinduism based on two nation theory, so its completely ok to villfy Raja Dahir for the same of it. He was just saving his kingdom from the invaders and all those account of maligning him comes form Arabs themselves, like he married his own sister(how funny, Hindus even don't marry someone in their own clan or cousins, here some Arab account is claiming he married his own sister.)

PAKISTANI ARE true heir of Arabs, Turks, Mongols, persians, central Asians and IVC !! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

PAKISTANI ARE true heir of Arabs, Turks, Mongols, persians, central Asians and IVC !! :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

It depends, when it comes to Muhammad Bin Qasim or Ghaznavi, the people who were massacred in Punjab-Sindh are not the ancestors of Pakistanis but the ancestors of Indians, Raja Dahir is an Indian, their conquest is conquest of Indian not of ancient Pakistan but together with it IVC and Gandhara is the Pakistani civilization and Indians have no claim to take the credit unlike Indians given the tag of the defeated people in Punjab-Sindh. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Mehrgarh civilization has proven that Pakistanis are the ancestors of indians

It depends, when it comes to Muhammad Bin Qasim or Ghaznavi, the people who were massacred in Punjab-Sindh are not the ancestors of Pakistanis but the ancestors of Indians, Raja Dahir is an Indian, their conquest is conquest of Indian not of ancient Pakistan but together with it IVC and Gandhara is the Pakistani civilization and Indians have no claim to take the credit unlike Indians given the tag of the defeated people in Punjab-Sindh. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

I already have proven you that Indians have 0 to do with IVC. Some IVC people migrating to India and civilizing your kin do not mean now you can claim anything but at best jungles of Bihari civilization.

Yes Indians indeed have good part of ancient Pakistani blood running in their veins.

So ivc belongs to muslims? :rofl:
Civilization ko baad me bhi dekh lena tumhe distorted history padhne se koi nahi rok sakta..
But abhi kashmir pe dimag lagao.. Its been 67 years.. Since then you pakis are crying for kashmiris.. When will you get that..?
kashmiri palkein bichaye baithe hain tumhare intezar me

Ehm ANI is a seperate genetic component which differs from the West Asian or Siberian components which are found today in Central Asia. Some Central Asian folks like Turkmens and Tajiks carry significant South Asian admixture but mainly ANI of course. ASI and ANI are both often grouped as South Asian admixture because both components evolved in South Asia, not only ASI.

Hunas, Sakas, Parthians, Hepthalites... had nothing to do with the ANI. If they increased something they increased the West Asian, European and Siberian components in modern Pakistanis.

As I said before: "Indian" gene pool is ANI and ASI which are grouped as South Asian admixture

True, this so called ANI peak in Baloch/Brahui and then other Pakistani populations like sindhis, punjabis, pashtuns etc

So ivc belongs to muslims? :rofl:
Civilization ko baad me bhi dekh lena tumhe distorted history padhne se koi nahi rok sakta..
But abhi kashmir pe dimag lagao.. Its been 67 years.. Since then you pakis are crying for kashmiris.. When will you get that..?
kashmiri palkein bichaye baithe hain tumhare intezar me

It has nothing to do with Muslims or hindus but rather the indigenous people of IVC.

There are more IVC sites in India than in pakistan . IVC is a misnomer anyway . It should be SVC . So , Indians have more claim on Saraswati(Indus) valley civilization .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom