What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

Now from my Personal Source I also getting to know that range is more than 4000 KM but still need official confirmation

OMG ! Single stage rocket having 4000km range.:D

Some people don't use their head at all .

another try : Do you see your media is going Gaga over it , as it was in 1998 ?

And a very credible source tells me to concentrate on the designation Alpha....more than anything else. ;)

If there is Alpha then there can be Beta also. :)

Pakistan-Launched-Missile-Successfuly.jpg

http://vusolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Pakistan-Launched-Missile-Successfuly.jpg

The new missile designation is Shaheen-1 A (Alpha) :D
come on man, i know that the A stands for ALpha, my question was if this word has a significance on any of the paramenters of the missile. or its like a proven version of BETA grade missile?

Improved Launch cycle, Guidance,Accuracy and Evasive systems.
Thanks for the reply Oscar.

that essentially means that the range is more or less the same as its predecessor with a little improvement of probably a 250 to 500 km extra range.
Congrats to the Pakistanis on adding improvements to their defence systems.

Then I see MR ZARVAN quoting from his personal source of over 4000 km, which is fooling his country men.

Thanks for the reply Oscar.

that essentially means that the range is more or less the same as its predecessor with a little improvement of probably a 250 to 500 km extra range.
Congrats to the Pakistanis on adding improvements to their defence systems.

Then I see MR ZARVAN quoting from his personal source of over 4000 km, which is fooling his country men.

Id look towards that figure..
since many of the improvements are aimed at weight reduction.. Analog to solid state.. smaller but equally powerful servos...etc

Some say it is a long range ballistic missile so it is at least 5500km range.
Others say it is Medium range so it is up to 4500km
Some say it is just an improvement over Shaheen 1 and the range is around 750 km

So no one's guess is better.

We haven't test fire our ICBM yet but you can see the frustration of bhrati's

Nice upgrade over Shaheen-1 you can see the difference in the launch of old shaheen and 1A, maybe Shaheen-1A is testbed for various advanced technologies use in ICBM. :pakistan:

Ḥashshāshīn;2866844 said:
lol why are Indians getting happy that it's only 1500 KM range? 1500km is more than enough to reach ALL of India...

While I am not exactly sure how or why the "Indians" are happy, the proliferation of long range missiles into Pakistan will lead to problems for our fledgeling BMD capabilities. The phase 1 of Indian BMD is meant for missiles upto 2000 Km in range and cannot target RV's with higher re-entry velocities. If Pakistan develops missiles with very long ranges, we will again have a 5-7 year cycle before Phase II of Indian BMD kicks in.

The name which ISPR used is Shaheen 1A so autmatically means it is upgraded form of Shaheen 1A but still can't understand what is the point of hiding the range of the missile which Pakistan has never done before
cuz we don't want to offend the Israel and the West......:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom