What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

What is the range of the missile ? 750 km or increased to 1000 km ?

it takes more brains to understand the international politics and definetly is not in your reach to understand something of that magnitude.
you think KSA will fight a war for the palestinians or any other nation and vise versa, every one has thier own agenda and at the max they will only support financial assitance for hizibola or any other organization which is ready to fight the isrealis
Sir they will have to one day because support of Palestinan people is massive and more important is Jarsulam and if anything happens to Masjid e Aqsa you can't understand the rage that will happen in Muslim Countries

so shaheen 1 was 750 and shaheen 2 was 3000-3500km. Now instead of shaheen 3, we came up with shaheen 1A with a range of 4000-4500km. i wonder wat 'A' stands for? any idea?

However, former General Talat Masood has speculated the range to be 2500-3000. Pakistan test fires Hatf IV ballistic missile – The Express Tribune

and why are they both (shaheen 1 and 1A) called Hatf IV when they have such a big difference in range? Does Hatf IV name has to do something with technology?

Where are Mods?????????

Asim ur quite active on this thread plz take care of it.

Ban him because if someone uses the same words for pak or china he will get banned.

Thanks

I also think its time to clean up. All trolls who in every other post of their keep calling Pakistani missile a chinese gift/ Purchase from NK. Lets start by Post of Blackwidow and all other indians who without any proof or logic keep implying that Pakistani missiles are actually chinese and NK missiles. shall we?

so shaheen 1 was 750 and shaheen 2 was 3000-3500km. Now instead of shaheen 3, we came up with shaheen 1A with a range of 4000-4500km. i wonder wat 'A' stands for? any idea?

However, former General Talat Masood has speculated the range to be 2500-3000. Pakistan test fires Hatf IV ballistic missile – The Express Tribune

and why are they both (shaheen 1 and 1A) called Hatf IV when they have such a big difference in range? Does Hatf IV name has to do something with technology?

Who said that ... Shaheen 1 A has 4000-4500Km range ?? Do you ever heard a single stage missile to have such range.

Shaheen 2 is two stage but range is 2500km.

Sir Pakistan have tested low range missile before to when India tested some long range missiles not very long but Pakistan in return test those missiles with least range this time it is different Pakistan has done and now acting different rather strange

Pak test fires missile: Tit for tat?

Did China nudge Pakistan to conduct its test days after India showed off Agni 5? Experts weigh in.

"A" stands for Advanced version.....in the intermediate range......:smokin:

well to be honest i dont know anything about this thing.

4000 was given in RT. Talat Masood said 2500-3000km. Im just confused.
so in short we do not know anything about the upgrades on this missile. any speculation is a waste of time i guess!

so in short we do not know anything about the upgrades on this missile. any speculation is a waste of time i guess!
This is exactly what is creating confusion Pakistan has never done this kind of thing when ever Pakistan tests a Missile it also reveals its range this is first time Pakistan has done this kind of act

Talat masood once even said that , Ra'ad ALCM is launched from 'Ground'.:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom