What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

But Pakistan informed about just one test, not a series of tests. I think this is it.

We will just have to wait and see.

My argument is that the gentleman at the affairs could have simply said....."this was the only test for now". !! Why would Pakistan ask for the sea and air routes to be cleared for five consecutive days. ??

My argument is that the gentleman at the affairs could have simply said....."this was the only test for now". !! Why would Pakistan ask for the sea and air routes to be cleared for five consecutive days. ??

Thats a normal window given to take into considerations any delays, and enough time for air and sea traffic to make alternate arrangements i guess.

Will be a hell of a lot more interesting if Pakistan does test a IRBM about 4000 km or a ICBM :D, but sadly i think this is it.

ICBM is a different beast altogether. It have re-entry technology and Guidance systems.

At very high speed, temperature of missile reaches 3000 to 4000 Degree centigrade.

Normal missile can not withstand such a high temperature, That's why need Heat shields and Composite materials.
:taz:

Sir for your information 750 KM is enough for Delhi and Mumbai

I suggest you to learn geography and distances.

The Distance between Karachi Airport (,Pakistan) [Airport] and Mumbai (Maharashtra,India) is : 880.83 kilometers (km).

- In short to target Mumbai you need a missile longer then 900 kms range.

- Mumbai/Delhi can survive because of our BMD + we have Akaash + Russian S-300, pakistan won't.

- Even without Delhi/Mumbai India can survive and progress, we are huge.

Interesting thing in this is ...if u go to youtube itself and check out the description of the video it mentions the range off 4000 Km's...
and no need to mention its RT

Last edited by a moderator:
ICBM is a different beast altogether. It have re-entry technology and Guidance systems.

At very high speed, temperature of missile reaches 3000 to 4000 Degree centigrade.

Normal missile can not withstand such a high temperature, That's why need Heat shields and Composite materials.

Why you are rolling on the floor after stating the things which every member of the forum already knows :what:

:rofl:

China has ICBM's so would be easy for Pakistan to get one, it would be interesting to see the fallout of such a test if Pakistan does go ahead with it :D, There was no negative reaction to India's test, just wanted to see if the same happens if Pakistan does test an IRBM.

Speculative of course if they do have an ICBM ready to test at this stage.

Let Pakistan initiate for a change :)

The Distance between Karachi Airport (,Pakistan) [Airport] and Mumbai (Maharashtra,India) is : 880.83 kilometers (km).

- Mumbai/Delhi can survive because of our BMD + we have Akaash + Russian S-300, pakistan won't.

Cool mate!, 750 km means it threaten both Delhi and Mumbai.What India will do , will be concern of Indian not for Shaheen 1A.

Please stick to the topic .

I guess ure sattelites and the Phalcon radars are dumb@$$ and useless can't track down our missiles and their ranges......our missile covered 4500km range within Indian Ocean shows that its range is more than 4500km......The Russian sattelites tracked it .......I guess the Indian heroes shold shut down now cuz their remote sensing sattelites are just garbage. Go and read Russia today newspaper on the internet on 25th April 2012 4:15pm........:smokin:
here is the link:
Pakistan tests nuclear-capable ballistic missile — RT

China has ICBM's so would be easy for Pakistan to get one, it would be interesting to see the fallout of such a test if Pakistan does go ahead with it :D, There was no negative reaction to India's test, just wanted to see if the same happens if Pakistan does test an IRBM.

Speculative of course if they do have an ICBM ready.

Uncle Sam has watched transfer of technology with patience because IRBM or short range are not concern for USA or his pet Israel.

But ICBM will threaten both USA's Base and Israel , So uncle Sam will not keep quite in this case :P

This missile is for hunting sharks in sea, now happy????

If the Indian space department or their Navy or Airforce were capable enough then they must have tracked down our missile covering distance within the ocean but they all are nothing but looking for their paychecks.....they are useless.....:D

Uncle Sam has watched transfer of technology with patience because IRBM or short range are not concern for USA or his pet Israel.

But ICBM will threaten both USA's Base and Israel , So uncle Sam will not keep quite in this case :P

Whatever dude, they were working on an ICBM so would be foolish to think that Pakistan don't have it, My point is, it was the right chance to test an BM of 3 - 4000 km range, and would have been interesting to see the world's reaction on it vis a vis India's test.

Interesting thing in this is ...if u go to youtube itself and check out the description of the video it mentions the range off 4000 Km's...
and no need to mention its RT

If single stage Shaheen 1A can attain range of 4000km and Shaheen 2 (Two stage) have range of 2500.

Then it mean , shaheen 2 is a complete waste !!:D (but in my opinion Shaheen 2 is a pretty good missle)

Confusion is created by PK and Gen. Talat masood, Every news paper quoting him as according to 'defence experts'.

Back
Top Bottom