What's new

Pakistan Tests Upgraded Shaheen-1A Missile

Yes! indeed It's PA's fault. They are in best position of quell this confusion.But they choose to stir the speculation.

Because Pak Citizen can not be convinced with mere 750 or 1000km range of missile in response of Indian Long range Agni 5.

yaar do you even know what you r saying how sensless it sounds we know india tested a 5000km missile and our people know we tested a 750 km missile( range still unknown) do you think our people cant think huh tell me we know yaar how can you just state that

Yes! indeed It's PA's fault. They are in best position of quell this confusion.But they choose to stir the speculation.

Because Pak Citizen can not be convinced with mere 750 or 1000km range of missile in response of Indian Long range Agni 5.

Pakistani citiziens couldn't care less!!! they are more concerned about their daily issues! then see what indians are upto!

INDIA has agressive intentions hence need to test long range ICBMs pakistan basically has a defence against india strategy hence we just need to MAINTAIN a minimum deterence!

I disagree....These type of Missile Tests are not a "response" to anything...They are planned months ahead.
Also, only the hate-mongers want something in response...An educated person would know that Agni-5 was never meant for Pakistan, and that these "regular" tests are not regular but tests of improvised missiles...

So, how well did the missile perform ?

hmmm what could a successful test possibly mean

I disagree....These type of Missile Tests are not a "response" to anything...They are planned months ahead.
Also, only the hate-mongers want something in response...An educated person would know that Agni-5 was never meant for Pakistan, and that these "regular" tests are not regular but tests of improvised missiles...

educated yaar bahar chaprasi say poch lo woh bta day ka kay india covered us with their start missiles why bcz pakistan is smaller then india. pakistan had to take time bcz india was larger and people know the difference between 5000 km and 750 km that they wont be confused which is long range...... and i agree all day the news mostly showed gilani case or nepra increasing electric prices there are just too many problems

So, how well did the missile perform ?

Nobody knows for real, except the Army...as ISPR has always stated every missile test succesful...So We have to accept the official statement, that the missile test met all parameters...

Im just speculating that the missile most probably has an improved design, which could ensure quicker response and ABM evading capabilities...

OH MY GOD!!!! What point of testing Shaheen's accuracy is soo hard to get through your brains, 1st: Indian media was the first one to make a big deal out of this and giving it a huge hype. 2nd: Pakistani members already said that we are not planning to hit the moon or Israel, Pak army did a good thing by hiding the real range, element of surprise is always good if a war breaks through

stay tuned

expect another test within a week

this was just to see the world response

only if they have balls to test the shaheen.III

The Indian media was covered with the news that Pakistan is to conduct an ICBM test between 25 & 29 April.
I make today the first day of the notification. ;)
When i inquired from Brigadier Atique on weather this is part of a series of tests....he simply didn't want to comment on this. :)
As they say, tomorrow is another day. :D

people were calling it an ICBM because we were expecting Shaheen 3 or tipu, the hype of long ranged missle was obviously created by your media so go question them

I plead benefit of doubt for the Indian media, when Pakistan said that it will test a long range ballistic missile and asked for clearance of the IOR the media will put 2 and 2 together.

The Indian media was covered with the news that Pakistan is to conduct an ICBM test between 25 & 29 April.
I make today the first day of the notification. ;)
When i inquired from Brigadier Atique on weather this is part of a series of tests....he simply didn't want to comment on this. :)
As they say, tomorrow is another day. :D

But Pakistan informed about just one test, not a series of tests. I think this is it.

Thank god , It is single stage Shaheen 1 test ..
If it would have been double stage shaheen 2 then speculators would have streched it's range near 4000 or even 5000 km !! :D

Thank god , It is single stage Shaheen 1 test ..
If it would have been double stage shaheen 2 then speculators would have streched it's range near 4000 or even 5000 km !! :D

nah i guess to the moon! anyhow i hope your buddies are having fun at BR forum and having a verbal diarhea

Back
Top Bottom