What's new

Pakistan Test-Fires Long-Range Missile

one question....no the question isn't whether it can reach Israel or not.....is the range 2000 or 2500km????

i read somewhere they were developing a shaheen3 or ghauri 3 with range 3500-4000..not sure. anyone?

the Shaheen is a great ballistic missile system but it really isnt a threat to Israel.
israel has the best missile defence system in this world the Arrow. does any body know pakistan is testing 3000 km range shaheen?:flag:

Thats totally untrue, firstly I dont think Pakistan has any operational missiles capable of reaching Israel but if it did Arrow in its current state would have no chance of intercepting it. The Arrow system as it stands is designed to intercept Scud missiles from neigbouring states such as Syria and Egypt and even then the tactics call for several anti-missiles missiles to be shot at each incoming scud.

A balistic missile coming from Iran or Pakistan would simply be travelling at too high a velocity to be intercepted by the current system.

66a6a1bec07de4339a9593be8a31f741.jpg

Hmm.......It can reach my city Hyderabad:angel: . Atleast the Eastern India is far away.

We Should give a Solid reply for this. My all hopes or on DRDO to covering my ***.:D

I believe it can be covered, if you fire from Lahore lets just say.

the diagram shows the missile with a 2000km range being fired from the border, but the range can be increased to 2500km so it can cover all of india.

the diagram shows the missile with a 2000km range being fired from the border, but the range can be increased to 2500km so it can cover all of india.

Payload becomes lower

Easy pickings for our PAD's....

Just a bait Abs, Just a bait

Easy pickings for our PAD's....

Just a bait Abs, Just a bait

You think its that easy to pick up such thing, such thing travelling that fast.

Give it a go buddy:P

How r ya anyway, just got relieved from all this enrolement sh!t, can have a sigh of relief now

You think its that easy to pick up such thing, such thing travelling that fast.

Give it a go buddy:P

How r ya anyway, just got relieved from all this enrolement sh!t, can have a sigh of relief now

hehehehe,

Got my CFA 2nd levels coming up in jUne, more than that i have a new project comin up for a International school, So making up the project proposal for the banks...now.

SO basically....life sucks

Back
Top Bottom