What's new

Pakistan successfully tests Hatf (Vengeance) III - Ghaznavi SRBM.

That was "just" 50 megatons, 1/1000th of 50 gigaton to put things into perspective. But they theorise that the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was a mind boggling 100 teratons!
See.... its safe then :enjoy:
One Tsar bomba for indiatester. I will test and verify its functionality :pop:

Sir these are not high hopes these are based on information
Right. May I ask for the source of this "information"?
@The Deterrent

Hey man, in 2005, there were news of Pakistan working on MIRV on its missiles.
How much progress has been made in this regard?
Any idea?
Ballistic missiles equipped with MIRVs are *real* deal...since they are almost unstoppable
Where does Pakistan missile capabilities stand in this area?.
Pakistani efforts in this area are ongoing and things are underdevelopment. However it should be noted that existing missiles cannot be MIRVed.

Last edited:
Right. May I ask for the source?

Pakistani efforts in this area are ongoing and things are underdevelopment. However it should be noted that existing missiles cannot be MIRVed.

So if the current missiles are sufficient as we have been discussing but they can't be MIRVed then why are we even developing MIRV technology?

So if the current missiles are sufficient as we have been discussing but they can't be MIRVed then why are we even developing MIRV technology?
They are sufficient (in terms of range), for now. But if and when the Indian BMD matures fully and they gain the capability of even 50% interception, that would be a threat to our minimum credible deterrence. So MIRV technology is being worked upon for that reason, and of course new systems would have to be developed for delivering MIRVs.

They are sufficient (in terms of range), for now. But if and when the Indian BMD matures fully and they gain the capability of even 50% interception, that would be a threat to our minimum credible deterrence. So MIRV technology is being worked upon for that reason, and of course new systems would have to be developed for delivering MIRVs.

As an extension to the question why, are they developing Shaheen III which would probably be 3000km then? And if it would put a certain country which we don't want in our range within range then why not go ahead(after crossing that threshold) and develop a 3500-4500 km system that would allow us to target any part of India from any part of Pakistan.

As an extension to the question why, are they developing Shaheen III which would probably be 3000km then? And if it would put a certain country which we don't want in our range within range then why not go ahead(after crossing that threshold) and develop a 3500-4500 km system that would allow us to target any part of India from any part of Pakistan.
Shaheen-III might also feature countermeasures for fooling the BMD radars, thats why. So basically two solutions to the problem are being developed.
It definitely would (the certain country can go **** itself). 3500-4500km system is a bit difficult to develop at the moment (poor economic conditions, budget constraints), so it is easier to add small but effective improvements to the existing systems. We would still be able to target all of India from considerable depth (except those Islands, they are insignificant anyway).

Right. May I ask for the source of this "information"?

Yar, we heard the same thing like 10 years ago...

Hope Pakistan achieves this capability fast...

Pakistani state can't budget from other useless things and fund its missile program. This must be our top-most priority...

@The Deterrent Mee-zaaa-eee-l Waali sarkar :D Last time we minions didn't paraphrased our question properly and in a frustration/hurry, only asked about a Missile test not tests .... So as per your vision, would there be a test in second quarter of the year :D

Congratulations,What is the status of Timur and Shaheen3??

They are concepts, since they are multi-stage more like space rockets, they are in cold development. Slow progress since that much range is neither needed nor required.

Shaheen II and Ghauri II pretty much cover all of India, Afghanistan and Most of Iran. So no need for a 3500Km+ missile.

Why are all our weaponry named after Arabic names ?

Why can't we have "Zaburdust Missile?"

Or Fantastic Missile

Or Simply "Khaternak Khiliadi Missile"

Or My Farourite , 3 stage Intercontinental Missile "Chalo Missile"

I can visualize the Indian Radar man , reporting to his boss , Sir , missile approaching ...
Looks like its the Zaburdust Missile

Why are all our weaponry named after Arabic names ?

Why can't we have "Zaburdust Missile?"

Or Fantastic Missile

Or Simply "Khaternak Khiliadi Missile"

Or My Farourite , 3 stage Intercontinental Missile "Chalo Missile"

I can visualize the Indian Radar man , reporting to his boss , Sir , missile approaching ...
Looks like its the Zaburdust Missile
:lol::lol::lol:
I can imagine the war games becoming very interesting now.
Sir, Zaburdust aur Khaternak missiles ko counter kiase karenge?
Bhayankar missile defense se! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom