What's new

Pakistan Super League (PSL) Second Edition-News, Updates and Discussions

Which team will win this edition of PSL?

• Qalanders

• Kings

• Zalmi

• Galadiators

• United

Results are only viewable after voting.
Peshawar Zalmi 181/3 (20/20 ov)
Karachi Kings 145/7 (18.3/20 ov)

Karachi Kings require another 37 runs with 3 wickets and 9 balls remaining

Karachi Kings RR 7.83
Last 5 ovs 36/2 RR 7.20

Required RR 24.66

Peshawar Zalmi RR 9.05

Karachi Kings 154/7 (19.4/20 ov)

Karachi Kings require another 28 runs with 3 wickets and 2 balls remaining

Karachi Kings RR 7.83
Last 5 ovs 37/2 RR 7.40

Required RR 84.00

Peshawar Zalmi RR 9.05

f the food is this good, I will go to Lahore: Dean Jones

[VIDEO]

DUBAI: Islamabad United coach and former Australian Cricketer Dean Jones has vowed to travel to Lahore for Sunday’s Pakistan Super League (PSL) final.

As several foreign players and ex-cricketers expressed their reluctance to arrive in Lahore owing to security reasons, many are willing to come to Pakistan.

Dean Jones is one of them.

Enjoying in Sharjah a couple of traditional Punjabi dishes like Channa, Paya and Nihari, the veteran cricketer says he is ready to attend Lahore final. Thanks to the dishes that lent a helping hand in convincing the coach.

In the video, Dean can be seen sitting in a food café eating the traditional dishes.

“So this food is so good, it's making me think whether or not I should go to Lahore? If the food is this good, I'm going,” said Jones as people nearby clapped.

Islamabad United have been out of the tournament after being defeated by Karachi Kings. - Samaa

Karachi Kings 157/7 (20/20 ov)

Match over

match over kia hota hay ? PZ won match bolo. balky saath saath aik "mubark-baad" he day dy bhai.. Paisy thori lagty hay :D
mubarik choti bat hay jitni khushi mujhay hoi hay na is pay app ko bhai wali ek papi idhar ek papi udhar :cheesy:

Last edited:
Peshawar ...........................:tup::D

Back
Top Bottom