What's new

Pakistan Super League - 6 (PSL) 2021

I would consider it as a personal favor if you take back your colonial sport back to UK instead of abducting Pakistani women.

Come on that means Polo was invented and first played in Pakistan in Chitral, Chess was invented out side of UK, does that somehow become colonial and now played everywhere should now be called colonial?? its a mindset u have all adopted, its a just a game, like many others, what would you say British are our slaves who play Polo sport in UK, copied from Pakistanis. Come on grow up.

Nobody in world talks about colonialism as much as Pakistanis and Indians keep bragging about it now, while the British donot consider Pakistan has full a colonial state, it never officially admited rather called it British Raj except a few states , cities in Pakistan which had the colonial setup. Please stop bragging when now things and everything is different.

Come on that means Polo was invented and first played in Pakistan in Chitral, Chess was invented out side of UK, does that somehow become colonial and now played everywhere should now be called colonial?? its a mindset u have all adopted, its a just a game, like many others, what would you say British are our slaves who play Polo sport in UK, copied from Pakistanis. Come on grow up.

Nobody in world talks about colonialism as much as Pakistanis and Indians keep bragging about it now, while the British donot consider Pakistan has full a colonial state, it never officially admited rather called it British Raj except a few states , cities in Pakistan which had the colonial setup. Please stop bragging when now things and everything is different.

Cricket is pure bred colonial.

It hurts me when people never subjugated by the Brits are being engineered to play that sport.

Cricket is pure bred colonial.

It hurts me when people never subjugated by the Brits are being engineered to play that sport.

Do you where was cricket invented from? Some children playing in Weald, Seavenoaks, England. British though brought the game but it was locals and the countries who spread it.

Do you where was cricket invented from? Some children playing in Weald, Seavenoaks, England. British though brought the game but it was locals and the countries who spread it.

We are fine with Gilli Danda

1614625176270.png

Faf Du Plessis: “I think he surprised a lot of people with his T20 cricket. People would have originally boxed him as a guy that hasn’t got a lot of power but certainly of late his T20 game has been remarkable.”

May be an image of ‎one or more people, people playing cricket and ‎text that says '‎FAF DU PLESSIS GREEN JERSEY γSι CCLME 10 d's ו ভা IDO SEE SIMILARITY BETWEEN KOHLI AND BABAR THEY ARE EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY PLAYERS. BABAR, OVER THE LAST YEAR OR SO, HAS TAKEN ANOTHER STEP TOWARDS BECOMING ONE OF THE GREATS OF THE GAME SO He HAS GOT AN EXCITING FUTURE.‎'‎‎

When you realize that Shinwari is not playing today and there will be no entertainment from Sarfraz
😭

1614698675895.png

Back
Top Bottom