What's new

Pakistan Space and Satellite Developments

I guess Pakistan is the only country in the world who doesn't have a SLV but still boasts of missiles.

But Don't worry Pakistan already overtook India in Space Sector.

“Pakistan’s space programme is now ahead of India after the formal launching of Paksat-I and this is due to the hard work of our scientists and I am sure Indians would take another 30 months to do the job,” Gen Musharraf claimed.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Satellite to help promote education: Musharraf launches Paksat-I -DAWN - Top Stories; January 26, 2003

@stealth
friend statements and counter statements are very common things. The cold was was a perfect example. And this is somewhay unavoidable in case of hostile nations,

but things are different when t realize that who is the person making statements,
ex. - general Kapoor and musharraf of 1999 are not the same.
Kapoor doesnt even have power to shift a batallion on contrary musharraf could launch a war without ur pm. Nawaz even knowing it.
So a statement by the supreme powerful musharraf and kayani is a real serious stuff.

Kapoor's statement merely tests the opponent and is 'we can take any one' sort of statement to create a sense of security. Thats all.

as u said abt india being dependent on us,
This is called diplomacy. Even china psessurises india by making closeness with nepal and lanka.

To be blunt india has successfully snatched up support while keeping relations intact with russia, and improved the same with china bangladesh and lanka.

Umited states depends on india as we are major counter to china and our economic growth is boom for their companies, its like friends helping each other in needful times.

[url="http://

dont worry till 2012 pakistan will launch its satellite along with china i saw it on a article but i cannot find it now to post but as soon as i get i will.

Last edited by a moderator:
who make policies or blaa blaa its a different thing your CHIEF ARMY chief a "in simple HEAD OF 5 - 6 lac military" statement have no respect ?? or your country people already consider your military chief "mad/stupid person" so that his statement have no status in your country u mean that ? right!!!

a country who call her self and try to become a REGIONAL power her Military chief statement pass childish statements after everyweek now i dont know is he try to tel your country people that I AM YOUR ARMY CHIEF to show his status in hir country ..... i dont know but what can i say after your post....

If policy maker are some other people so Army chief ??? "officeboy" ?

As far as I remember, Kapoor never said his force is ready to take down china and pakistan at the same time. What he said was IF pakistan and china form a coalition which seems to be possible when we see your joint projects and friendship, and START an offence AGAINST INDIA, then India is prepared to resist military pressure on both fronts.

Pakistan and china attack first = India ready to defend

As far as I remember, Kapoor never said his force is ready to take down china and pakistan at the same time. What he said was IF pakistan and china form a coalition which seems to be possible when we see your joint projects and friendship, and START an offence AGAINST INDIA, then India is prepared to resist military pressure on both fronts.

Pakistan and china attack first = India ready to defend

given your "logic" if we see Israel & India collaborating then we should also assume that pakistan in the next war might have to face off against israel & INDIA!??!!!!

as for deepak kapoor not influencing the government policy...well this is the problem with the US wherever the US goes first thing it does it strengthen the military! leading to military first making statements & then gradually running the show! so the indian army chief traditionally never used to make statements is currently making such absurd statements! :coffee:

given your "logic" if we see Israel & India collaborating then we should also assume that pakistan in the next war might have to face off against israel & INDIA!??!!!!
Not a fair comparison considering China and Pakistan are our immediate neighbors. Both can collaborate and engage us on different fronts. Israel can not do so!

as for deepak kapoor not influencing the government policy...well this is the problem with the US wherever the US goes first thing it does it strengthen the military! leading to military first making statements & then gradually running the show! so the indian army chief traditionally never used to make statements is currently making such absurd statements!

While i do agree that we have seen some bold (and sometimes bordering immature) statements from the COAS recently and which was not the case previously ... BUT ..... army controlling our foreign policy has NEVER been the case in past, nor is there any indication that our parliament will allow such a thing in future.

This embarassing phenomenon happens when you dont actually possess missile technology but instead, you have off the shelf imported hardware from China and N korea. The fault here is that there has been too much bragging of the missiles being indegenous. Now you have no face to answer why you cant launch a simple SLV. Only hardware does not count. You need to have the technology, which sadly you do not have, but you wont admit it either. I know pakistan has a PHD in denying anything and everything it finds embarassing.

No point in cursing your leadership. Remember they are the same ones who funded, supported and realised pakistans nuclear test. They cant be both heroes and villains at the same time.

coming from a country that gave us such fiascos as "nose cones" on the "indigenous" brahmos (imagine the balls to call a russian missile indigenous) being the only "indian made" part on the whole missile (not even the paint) and also the cause for all its CRASHING.

try again later .. :smitten:

Last edited:
This embarassing phenomenon happens when you dont actually possess missile technology but instead, you have off the shelf imported hardware from China and N korea. The fault here is that there has been too much bragging of the missiles being indegenous. Now you have no face to answer why you cant launch a simple SLV. Only hardware does not count. You need to have the technology, which sadly you do not have, but you wont admit it either. I know pakistan has a PHD in denying anything and everything it finds embarassing.

No point in cursing your leadership. Remember they are the same ones who funded, supported and realised pakistans nuclear test. They cant be both heroes and villains at the same time.

Instead of ranting Pakistan with shear jealousy, why dont you just go back to your $hit hole, where your other countrymen are living, with some delusional facts that you are superior.....what a waste of bandwidth.:coffee:

coming from a country that gave us such fiascos as "nose cones" on the "indigenous" brahmos (imagine the balls to call a russian missile indigenous) being the only "indian made" part on the whole missile (not even the paint) and also the cause for all its CRASHING.

try again later .. :smitten:

have you ever heard of a Cryogenic engine. well in this case its a rule that no country is allowed to TRANSFER this technology to any other country to launch any satellite. USA objected Russians to tranfer this technology to us So we devloped our own. Can I have a link where Pakistan has succefuly developed their Cryogenic engine? Or just a design can I ask for?
Oh I forgot, you will get it from China, the way you got Vintage Chinese(russian) Nuclear bomb design from Them. COOL!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom