What's new

Pakistan snubs US over Osama informer

The doctor should be trialed for treason, if found guilty make him an example for others. Why suddenly Americans crying out loud for him and even ready to offer citizenship. Can anybody smell the coffe here, definitely Americans dont want others to find out the the actual fact. My two cents.

Pakistan has the right to present its case against him in a court of law, and let the law decide based on whatever evidence is presented against him. To hold him without a trial is a travesty, and will cause more problems for Pakistan than it solves.

Oh so that is what it is ....
Do Americans know of this word ?
I know of a place that this horrendous crime may have been committed by American angels !

Same lame old attempts to equate two different kinds of statements:

1. Mullen offered an opinion about the ISI, based on whatever information, speculation or gossip the NDS/CIA had provided him with - Mullen had no concrete evidence of anything, he was not part of the ISI and therefore could not and cannot speak directly or credibly on the ISI's relationships with any entity, save the US military of which he was JCOS.

2. Panetta, as the man in charge of the CIA and the intelligence operation run to identify OBL and raid his hideout, spoke directly about one of the assets his organization, the CIA, used - the Doctor.

Understand the difference yet?
So simple question to you is that an American official's word about a Pakistani citizen is enough for you to find him guilty..? Now if Panetta was implicating himself , I could take that as confession.. But a confession by proxy, is something I am hearing for the 1st time..

I personally think that its this selective acceptance of American POV when it suites you is what is really lame..

i heard the doctor's wife is a US citizen...so cant the US grant him US citizenship and ask for him to be extradited to be tried as per their law...

i think a bill on that effect is already in the congress (or senate)..?

i heard the doctor's wife is a US citizen...so cant the US grant him US citizenship and ask for him to be extradited to be tried as per their law...

so brother this is the new law of USA ? any CIA agent traitor arrest in world give him US nationality and then ask original country to hand over to USA? do you think its fair ?

Oh so that is what it is ....
Do Americans know of this word ?
I know of a place that this horrendous crime may have been committed by American angels !

Yes, some do know that word, for sure.

I will give you TWO places where that applies: Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo. Those two places are a matter of great shame worthy of being condemned for the travesties that they represent.

Such a grant of citizenship would be more symbolic than anything else. The alleged crime occurred while he was a citizen of Pakistan, and thus that law would still apply. Further, I don't think USA and Pakistan have a formal extradition treaty.

The journey on the road to wisdom is never ending, some are farther along than others surely, but all have more to learn, including old Zen masters! ;)

You are right Cheng - some are farther along than others. I just got a bit further down the line than you as you can see. :azn:

On topic - For once i agree lets get the guy on trial asap. Lets ignore what the stars and stripes say and stick to our guns. Crime potentially committed in Pakistan by a Pakistani against the nation and peoples of Pakistan - lets see what the judge and jury decide.

Hang him, traitor should have went to the REAL law enforcement agencies not looking for a jackpot instead.

Back
Top Bottom