What's new

Pakistan silent on the purchase of Russian helicopters

There are witness statements from people who were involved in Akber Bugti saga. He was ratted out by tracking his Thuraya mobile signal. Once he was pin pointed,he was told that a delegation will come to talk to him and that was biggest mistake in the whole of the operation.
On the agreed date and time and Army delegation landed near the cave he was staying.As soon as the delegation went in the whole cave exploded as it was pre-laced with explosives. The blame was thrown on Pakistan army for killing Bugti and thats how BLA and all other insurgency business started. No better business than dirty politics and to run it you need a "Shaheed" to woo the Jazbatii people of Pakistan and killing Bugti this way,worked perfectly for the little Bugtis who are still feasting on the spoils of their perfect plan to kill their own grand dad.

Terrorists make XYZ claims to feed their falsehood. Same marxist nutbags claim to have killed Pakistani 'soldiers' when they blow up Jaffar express every few months.

There have been reports / pictures of baloch rebels carrying shoulder fired land to air missiles.

I remember the Al-Jazeera documentary showed the same.

There have been reports / pictures of baloch rebels carrying shoulder fired land to air missiles.

I remember the Al-Jazeera documentary showed the same.
There has been lots of Payed for propaganda in favor of Baloch terrorists but ground realities are different. Their main financer India knows that if they cross the line and arm them with anti aircraft missiles,Pakistan may do the same with kashmiris.

I think since it was in every Pakistani News paper I doubt Pakistan is silent

Also I don't think there is a need to be modest about purchase , we paid for the Helicopters and we should boldly recieve the goods and thank Russians for help in this EXTREMELY difficult time with much needed help fighting war on Terror

There has been lots of Payed for propaganda in favor of Baloch terrorists but ground realities are different. Their main financer India knows that if they cross the line and arm them with anti aircraft missiles,Pakistan may do the same with kashmiris.
We dont use airpower to kill terrorists.

First let them save themselfs trying to cross over the border then can think of crossing over with missiles into kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom