What's new

Pakistan silent on the purchase of Russian helicopters

I have a recorded call of Bugtis saying they shot down an alien ship while they were smoking weed in a mountain cave. It was later posted on the FB page of a man who wears a red topi. Enough said
I have a recorded call of Bugtis saying they shot down an alien ship while they were smoking weed in a mountain cave. It was later posted on the FB page of a man who wears a red topi. Enough said
So much of self-compartmentalization....You could have asked for a proof or link simply but .....:wave:

Mi-35 is the match in heaven for Pakistan.

Instead of spending $$$ on Cobras, it is getting cheap and durable helis for operations while increasing its heli capability.

This also opens doors of the Russian market, slowly but surely.
$$$????
Last batch was for free, from WoT funds via EDC program.

If U.S.A offers us Apache, we should go for it..... Bring few quality stuff here..
Its better to have 10 Apache instead of 30 Mi35 that is Old tech.

If U.S.A offers us Apache, we should go for it..... Bring few quality stuff here..
Its better to have 10 Apache instead of 30 Mi35 that is Old tech.

Purchase both if it can be done. in small quantities of both.

Russian market finally opened up, need to cultivate relationship.

I have the recorded call of Bugti saying it via phone to media person ...It was posted on Zaid Hamid's FB page ...

What happened when and where, Monsieur?

So much of self-compartmentalization....You could have asked for a proof or link simply but .....:wave:
ok..post link please. However the Bugti saga was a different story. he himself was not anti Pakistan and everybody including Musharraf respected him. he was old and his young family members instigated him on running away into the mountains although there was no need of it,but they wanted to put up a 'mazloom' face of baloch people,using him as a model.
All musharraf wanted ws to negotiate with him and bring down his highly inflated and unreal demands for royalty on Sui gas.

I remember Bugti allegedly claiming on BBC urdu radio from his satellite phone that he downed a helicopter which was carrying commandos.

What happened when and where, Monsieur?

We Killed More Than 35 SSG Commandos - Confession of Akbar Bugti | Tune.pk

and that's the Lt.Col who died in cave with Bugti

531307_325474887523781_323218326_n.jpg

Last edited:
Terrorists make XYZ claims to feed their falsehood. Same marxist nutbags claim to have killed Pakistani 'soldiers' when they blow up Jaffar express every few months.

waisy apas ki baat hai - how are you going to accomodate 35 commandos in a single Helicopter - that is on Pakistan inventory's list too :what:

somehow I doubt that - atleast someone will have mentioned this in their book,
btw 2:42 seems interesting aswell " mein abhi Amreekan embassy baat kar raha hoon" :what:

Shahzain Bugti said the same when he was intercepted :D

Back
Top Bottom