What's new

Pakistan Sets Up Tactical Nuclear Missiles Base?

The official nuclear doctrine says India will retaliate with massive consequences if she was to be used nukes on her inland and out.

don't post stupidity out of context ....

do not make the mistake of confusing or linking Indian military intel surveillance capability to the bs sansani media drama, or, maybe you should.

& that is what all need to understand .... Indian defence forces are not depended on Google Earth .... but some of our friends have issue to understand this ... these pics are just social media gimmick for some accounts to attract the online traffic .... here in Pakistan one Fb page termed those trucks as part of HQ-9 battery ..... & some Indian defence enthusiast has termed it as NASR ....

Raj on twitter is good at what he does but isn't always correct in the conclusions he draws from awkward images he finds on Google earth.

And who says that's a tactical nuclear base?

Ah, I've been wondering where Pakistan would put it's tactical missile base. Very well protected, both by construction and surrounding geography.

Note that its location is quite in line with what I stated was the purpose of Pakistani tactical nukes years ago: to destroy Lahore in case of an Indian invasion rather, not - as one or two Pakistanis here contended - to attack Indian armored columns advancing through Sindhi deserts.

don't post stupidity out of context ....

& that is what all need to understand .... Indian defence forces are not depended on Google Earth .... but some of our friends have issue to understand this ... these pics are just social media gimmick for some accounts to attract the online traffic .... here in Pakistan one Fb page termed those trucks as part HQ-9 battery ..... & some Indian defence enthusiast has termed as NASR ....

Maybe that is why the FIR for pathankot was registered at Gujranwala. #Conspiracy

Last time it was about the Concrete bunkers next to the place and water pools.

These are not tactical N launching base. AND WE DON'T NEED ADVICE ABOUT WHAT TO BUILD AND WHAT NOT TO BUILD AGAINST AN ENEMY WHO WANTS TO DESTROY US.
That's why I suggested that Pakistan shouldn't pursue this line of weaponry.
You don't leave a chance to take a swipe against pakistan but you are here promoting a criminal nation like Isreal. Chillax dude we will build whatever we want to protect our people. Don't lecture us we have a enemy who want to carve us in four pieces and it's a fact recognized by American Intel. Espically in karachi and baluchistan. Now that f16s are not coming so I guess more focus on tactical weapons poor judgement by Indians and American congress.

That is good idea.There should be another base near to Bahawalpur to tackle with Rajhistan border that mostly deserted and barren area.

Apparently their satellites pass over Pakistan 56 times a day and yet they rely on pics shared on social media, lol.

Grow some brain, Duh!!!!

This is a random article written by some reporter/defence fanboi who is trying to find out location of Pakistani Tactical nuke base using google image.

Classified images are not available to civilians ,who anyway would not be able to make sense of those images as those are usually not in visible spectrum. India has 10 satellites with military capability in operation (not counting meteorological and communication satellites in Geo-stationary orbit) who make repeated passes over Pakistan. Anything as big as a base could not be hidden from Indian satellites, though no images from Indian military satellites would be in public domain, and even when leaked, they would be heavily diluted in resolution.

No our satellites can see objects which are 0.8 Metres in size

That is 80 cm in length ; So if you loose your cricket Bat or Badminton Racquet
we can Help you

That resolution is for CARTOSTAT satellite which provide pictures in visible spectrum, and that too what has been stated as its official resolution.

RISAT- 1/2 has SAR and they could vary their resolution. Low resolution for scanning a wide field, and high resolution for focusing.

For all the chest thumping, Pakistanis would find it very hard to conceal even mobile launchers from Indian satellites, let alone a whole base.

This is a bit strange because as far as I knew these were mobile launchers and can be moved to anywhere so exposing their positions not a wise or right thing to do because they will change as per needs and tactical weapons normally have very short ranges and that necessitates more mobility.

Launcher would be dispersed during war, but in normal times they need to be housed on a base for maintenance, to maintain proper chain of command, and for ensuring that some terrorists does not get a Tactical nukes as terrorists could easily overwhelm an isolated launcher.

You point is like saying that since Planes could fly, they would not have a base where they would be serviced and maintained.

All those spreading crap of destroying Lahore or any other city of Pakistan just for the sake of halting Indian armored assault simply don't have clue how Pakistan "present" that weapon to World and how Pakistan "actually" intend to use that weapon.....

Lahore is so close to border that in order to use tactical nukes on Indian forces operating in that sector, you would have to nuke Lahore. It is not based on strategy, but on a simple geographical handicap.

My villages sits between mountains of southern Pak.. Even when you enter the mountains you are hit by a gush of fresh,cool air ..the sky is crystal clear .. But hey .. We don't think the stars are spying on us .. :D

Southern Pak mountains (Sulemian range I guess) is puny in comparison to Himalayas, and neither is you village in Laddakh which probable has cleanest air on planet, wven bereft of water vapour as that whole sector is a cold desert.

Lahore is so close to border that in order to use tactical nukes on Indian forces operating in that sector, you would have to nuke Lahore. It is not based on strategy, but on a simple geographical handicap.
The SOP for NASR is to strike at the border not inside Pakistan territory, i think idont need to tell you which moves faster NASR or an armoured colum, we will be playing HOLI with soldiers of mother india before they cross even 2 KM

Sir can you guide me to the 'official' Nuclear Doctrine of Israel ... ??

or Indian Nuclear Doctrine .... ???

plz keep in mind I emphasis on OFFICIAL not some hearsay or media report or lecture of some former official ....

BTW IGNORANCE HAVE NO CURE .... I would be obliged if you can state the one ....
I don't know that a moderator can be such ignorant with such idiocies

He was Vice Adm in Indian Navy, and was Chief of SFC.

Also if you want to know official Indian nuke policy, then just Google search. You even find official documents. And if you still unable to get this. then buy this book

http://www.amazon.com/Managing-Indias-Nuclear-Verghese-Koithara-ebook/dp/B007ZT4F5K

This is also written by Vice Adm who served in SFC.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom