What's new

Pakistan Sets Up Tactical Nuclear Missiles Base?

How do you know that you haven't got it backwards? Perhaps I'm the one thinking straight, while Pakistanis, drunk on nuclear weaponry of all sorts, are thus set to use their new pistol is to play Russian Roulette.

The geography and strategic situation of the subcontinent are different from that of Cold War Central Europe and I perceive no deterrent value to these weapons. In a future war India need only thrust for Lahore. That gives Pakistan the choice of yielding the city, or opposing them with these nukes, perhaps destroying an Indian Army but also doing the job for it. Even if employed on the outskirts, the high fallout of ground-blasted (necessary to defeat armor) small nukes will render Lahore uninhabitable.

I like your enthusiasm about coming up with outlandish theories to somehow make sense out of utter garbage. Rest assured , we will shook the earth from Delhi to Calcutta, we will destroy the rest of the world including Israel, and that is before the effect of global radiation reach us and make us zombies and then perhaps out of madness, we decide to nuke our own cities, with our own nukes.

Cold war?? what are you talking about about? Update yourself kid. Putin is angry with American as we speak for deploying their latest "tactical nukes" in Germany called B61, Mod 12. If it worked for america having tactical nukes which are they still holding on to, deploying, it works for us as well.

And who told you that our tactical nukes are only for NASR. NASR are deployed with our battle formations to do the mop up in 180 degree frontal, both conventionally or if needed be, non conventional. They are not for "city defence". Our tactical nukes are designed to be mated with RAAD and Babur standoff missiles as well to destroy Indian hardened targets like their Air bases, naval docks, command and control, all acorss India. All that from a safe and standoff range both from the air and ground. Idea is to do more with less and win the war quickly. Off all, it actually reduced our threshold to jump to our strategic weapons to destroy Indian cities, if we can destroy their forces by use of tactical nukes quickly.

Lahore is very well protected, conventionally. We are not sitting on our arse and not knowing what is enemy strength in real time just across border. If we feel the attack is imminent, we will cross the border to nip the attack in its bud before Lahore is endangered.

Out of curiosity, I am interested to know where are you getting these moronic thoughts from. Is that what they teach you that Isreal will do if the Muslim zombies that surround it, just marched into Israel from all directions, it will nuke its own cities like Tel Aviv, Haifa , Jerusalem etc?

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=32.240833,74.073056&z=15&t=h&hl=en-US&gl=IN&mapclient=embed

Look I just ''discovered'' the Nuclear Weapons of Pakistan! ........... Google Knows every thing!

GOOGLE IS GOD .....

google-and-god.jpg

Is this topic under discussion .... ???

I think you have ignored the previous polite reminder .....

OK I quit this THREAD ; Bye ;
THANKS for bearing with me AND SORRY if you got upset

But I was unable to convince my friends who
dont appreciate either the Purpose of releasing such information OR
India's capabilities to take such pictures

Ah, I've been wondering where Pakistan would put it's tactical missile base. Very well protected, both by construction and surrounding geography.

Note that its location is quite in line with what I stated was the purpose of Pakistani tactical nukes years ago: to destroy Lahore in case of an Indian invasion rather, not - as one or two Pakistanis here contended - to attack Indian armored columns advancing through Sindhi deserts.

Solomon buddy, do you deliberately say these things or is there a genuine psychiatric issue with you ?

Am lil confused....Does not seem to be any Base of any sort o_O

And worst part is the reported ammunition bunkers are more like living quarters with water tanks on the top. They actually are trying to label us fools towing the line of J.I Joe2 where we were shown placing the N.weapon on a Charpoe :laughcry: and where is the camouflage? I wish i cud post some pictures showing what camouflage means.

Last edited:
Sir can you guide me to the 'official' Nuclear Doctrine of Israel ... ??

or Indian Nuclear Doctrine .... ???

plz keep in mind I emphasis on OFFICIAL not some hearsay or media report or lecture of some former official ....

BTW IGNORANCE HAVE NO CURE .... I would be obliged if you can state the one ....

The official nuclear doctrine says India will retaliate with massive consequences if she was to be used nukes on her inland and out.

The official nuclear doctrine says India will retaliate with massive consequences if she was to be used nukes on her inland and out.
And so will Pak.. Turning india into a quiet neighbourhood for the next trillion years.

We have developed Tac nukes for using em if push comes to shove .. If india chooses a full nuclear exchange .. We will have no problem fulfilling that wish.

And so will Pak.. Turning india into a quiet neighbourhood for the next trillion years.

We have developed Tac nukes for using em if push comes to shove .. If india chooses a full nuclear exchange .. We will have no problem fulfilling that wish.

Good you used the word when "push comes to shove"

And that my friend is the unofficial doctrine of Pakistan. Which is good.

Nothing to get excited and go gaga about no? :)

These are from Google Earth..:lol:
thought as much, sure looks like it even

what a nonsensical drama, I would advise you to ignore it from a serious standpoint

do not make the mistake of confusing or linking Indian military intel surveillance capability to the bs sansani media drama, or, maybe you should.

There is a saying in the Indian Government circles
That " Only the CRYING BABY gets the Milk "

So if you need something make lots of noise and use the media
S-400 is going to be used/deployed against a vast variety of aerial threats, not just a nuclear NASR

I'm calling bs on your claim

But doesn't using tactical nukes implies rendering your own territory radioactive for trillions of years as well!!??

These are low yield warheads enough to destroy armoured columns but not cities or vast areas.

Nuke brainfarting again by my pakistani friends.
Was wondering how much do you guys love nuking someone again and again.
kitni nafrat karte ho apne aap se jo dusre ko barbaad karna chahte ho?

Farts of destruction by our indian friends .. Including the article.

Whose nuking whom? india started the nuke race in South Asia so don't blame it on us.
As for nafrat.. The way you people are treated (several indian PDF members have visited Pak -- ask them about our hospitality) begs to differ .. Meanwhile the way our citizens are targeted in your country .. The way your media vomits venom 24/7 against Pak.. The shyt you people spread on your forum itself is an evidence of nafrat and the mentality of you people.

Even on this forum the amount of hatred you people harbour even against your own countrymen of different religions and even political affiliations is enough for anyone to guess the reality.

So will Pakistan and not 3 or 5, all 120 of them. Goodluck with that, lets see wether bhartis will find safe place in thier country

Tactical nukes is a response to Indias COWARD START, strategic nukes is a different case

Back
Top Bottom