What's new

Pakistan Sets Up Tactical Nuclear Missiles Base?

Not as crazy as idea of invading a nuclear armed neighbour.
Be rest assured that no sane Indian would ever think of invading Pak. Not because we are afraid but because as of now Pak acts as a buffer land between us and the evils of the ME.

Is this topic under discussion .... ???

I think you have ignored the previous polite reminder .....
Obviously, if you unable to grasp relation b between IMINT with nukes, then god help you guys.

Let's not read into what is essentially google maps images of a site posted by a noob on social media. India on any given day has far better satellite tech with more being launched every few months, SAR sensors and other tech to monitor Pakistani key sites. Offcourse there is always a good amount of deception while trying to locate such sites but when Pak with population of under 200 million takes defending itself from an existential threat quite seriously how seriously would India which faces 2 nuke armed neighbors takes its security?

Let's not kid ourselves, the S-400 acquition, the potential massive Rafale deal and other purchases including large amphibious assult ships, many more frigates and destroyers, subs, more carriers only adds to Pakistan's woes. Moreso, with legions of Akash batteries, over 5000 Pinaka rockets per year, Spyder-SAMs and others, Pakistan can never match the scale of the Indian defense establishment.

So much so that the only card that Pak now holds onto is tac-nukes, however even that doesn't detter India when push comes to shove as the doctrine is clear, Pakistan will face complete extinction if nukes are used.

Last edited:
Be rest assured that no sane Indian would ever think of invading Pak. Not because we are afraid but because as of now Pak acts as a buffer land between us and the evils of the ME.

It's pure entertainment, Pakistan being the buffer state shielding india. In the same manner india is the buffer state shielding Pakistan from the evil BD.

Earlier,it was Mig 25 which was the prime reconnaissance - interceptor operated by RAW/ARC at mach 2.8 it couldn't never be intercepted.

Now it's replaced by RISAT 2 and CCI - sat (only for military purpose) satellites.
However, how much real time Surveillance they provide is not clear.

RISAT-2-Satellite-Pakistan-Karachi-A[2].jpg

As for the tactical Nukes they will most probably used in Pak Punjab (the food belt) against advancing colums of Armor and mechanized Infantry.

Leaving the "food belt" and water sources irradiated.

Obviously, if you unable to grasp relation b between IMINT with nukes, then god help you guys.

sorry to say some people are ready to jump into the discussion like baboon (I am really sorry to use this creature as example) without even reading the opening post & afterward discussion ....

again is this thread about IMINT or about a random pic taken from google earth & posted by an idiot at his twitter account .... ???

plz spare me from more of your idiocy ... I am not in mood to enjoy it .....

Regards,

I don't know that a moderator can be such ignorant with such idiocies

He was Vice Adm in Indian Navy, and was Chief of SFC.

Also if you want to know official Indian nuke policy, then just Google search. You even find official documents. And if you still unable to get this. then buy this book

http://www.amazon.com/Managing-Indias-Nuclear-Verghese-Koithara-ebook/dp/B007ZT4F5K

This is also written by Vice Adm who served in SFC.

Is this OFFICIAL with the seal of INDIAN GOVERNMENT .... ???

further let me remind you what I said ....

plz keep in mind I emphasis on OFFICIAL not some hearsay or media report or lecture of some former official ....

but again baboon mentality at work .... I geuss (& not sorry to say it again this time)

Stupid article, being taken seriously by gullible people. Please understand the physics of spy satellites. They don't give 24/7 coverage and every one knows what time they will be overhead and can take appropriate measures. Pakistan has been playing this game since the 70s. Google every major Pakistani base from you will find similar construction and then there are bases built deep in mountains and tunnels all over the country. If these are TELs then that is exactly what Pakistan wants you to see.

The claims are big to see 0.8 meter in size thru satellites; even then Pathankot happened under their nose ... now the laser wall is place.
Will suggest to Indians rather than getting hyper on daily basis reviewing SAT images, get Chinese assistance to destroy that incapable SATs; spend the allocated budget to your people hygiene, relax and be cool .

Pakistan will face complete extinction if nukes are used.

Both countries will meet same fate. We will make sure of that. Choose wisely.

Sometimes I'm amazed at level of ignorance. People appear to have no idea what devastation war between two nuclear neighbours can bring upon them. Dear Indians, there will be no vedic shield protecting you. Have some sense.

sorry to say some people are ready to jump in discussion like babun (I am really sorry to use this creature as example) without even reading the opening post & afterward discussion ....

again is this thread about IMINT or about a random pic taken from google earth & posted by an idiot at his twitter account .... ???

Regards,

You think open source materials not used in intelligence? Obviously, intelligence use there own sats. But please dont be such naive and ignorant.

How you think intelligence agencies find Places of Interest for there own sats?

but again babun mentality at work .... I geuss (& not sorry to say it again this time)

Obviously search it on google, those are public documents. I given you links because you unable to grasp some facts of life, and maybe you are such ignorant that even dont know how to use google.

And maybe you even dont know ,MoD in 2003 called all the jurnos and described those Indian Nuclear Policy, so where is ambiguity? Maybe, only in your mind?

sorry to say some people are ready to jump in discussion like babun (I am really sorry to use this creature as example) without even reading the opening post & afterward discussion ....

Regards,

but again babun mentality at work .... I geuss (& not sorry to say it again this time)

And yes when some Retd Vice Adm say something who served in SFC, that is not Bull shit. So, please keep your ignorance aside.

Last edited:
Both countries will meet same fate. We will make sure of that. Choose wisely.

Sometimes I'm amazed at level of ignorance. People appear to have no idea what devastation war between two nuclear neighbours can bring upon them. Dear Indians, there will be no vedic shield protecting you. Have some sense.

Once S-400 is active, most of your ballistic & cruise missiles are easy targets, with 2 full scale regiments and hundreds of missiles enforcing a virtual no fly zone over Pak. Major cities like Mumbai, Delhi etc. have already started recieving phase-1 home made BMD elements in enough numbers to shoot down any misses from the S-400. Nuke armed cruise missiles will be shot down by the likes of Spyder-SAM, Akash etc. The chance that your first shots with the NASR on the battlefield or any other missile will be shot down.

As for other means such as using the Falcons for nuke bombing, again they face the likes of MKI, potentially plenty of Rafales, plenty of SAMs and many other tricks.

Worst part is Pak will have to use its nukes on its own soil and still be nuked for using them. True, there is no vedic shield protecting us, just layers and layers of quite capable SAMs.

Last edited:
Once S-400 is active, most of your ballistic & cruise missiles are easy targets, with 2 full scale regiments and hundreds of missiles enforcing a virtual no fly zone over Pak. Major cities like Mumbai, Delhi etc. have already started recieving phase-1 home made BMD elements in enough numbers to shoot down any misses from the S-400. Nuke armed cruise missiles will be shot down by the likes of Spyder-SAM, Akash etc. The chance that your first shots with the NASR on the battlefield or any other missile will be shot down.

As for other means such as using the Falcons for nuke bombing, again they face the likes of MKI, potentially plenty of Rafales, plenty of SAMs and many other tricks.

Worst part is Pak will have to use it nukes on its own soil and still be nuked for using them. True, there is no vedic shield protecting us, just layers and layers of quite capable SAMs.

You are military genius. The first after Napoleon. You have got it all covered, haven't you?

You are military genius. The first after Napoleon. You have got it all covered, haven't you?

Well, genius or not, by bringing tac nukes to the battlefield, Pak has only endangered its existence while allowing India to have far more freedom on degrees of agression. Had you guys stuck to keeping strategic weapons, it would have been another equation and our hands were no the trigger. If anything knowing that Pak can deploy tac nukes, while we may be following a no first use policy but our fingers are firmly on the trigger.

You think open source materials not used in intelligence? Obviously, intelligence use there own sats. But please dont be such naive and ignorant.

& You are dam sure those are NASR ... right .... ??

& that twitter account belong to some guy working for intelligence institution ..... right ... ???

Obviously search it on google, those are public documents.

for what purpose .... oh wait you are here to exhibit your google skills ... am I right ....???

I given you links because you unable to grasp some facts of life,

& what are those facts .... ???

and maybe you are such ignorant that even dont know how to use google.

you can try harder ... plz more of your thoughts .... would make you a HERO

And maybe you even dont know ,MoD in 2003 called all the jurnos and described those Indian Nuclear Policy, so where is ambiguity? Maybe, only in your mind?

putting your word in my mouth .... ???

Have I use the word AMBIGUITY .... even for once in any of the the post .... ???

you are hellbent to take the discussion in other direction ..... so a simple 'request' to you

plz state the DEPLOYMENT & EMPLOYMENT PRINCIPLES of Indian NUCLEAR DOCTRINE .... with detail description to the DECISION PROCESS related to DEPLOYMENT & EMPLOYMENT of Indian NUCLEAR ASSETS

Use all you google skills .... & post the relevant stuff in a separate thread .... WITH LINK to the OFFICIAL DOCUMENT or GOVERNMENTAL WEBSITE

And yes when some Retd Vice Adm say something who served in SFC, that is not Bull shit. So, please keep your ignorance aside.

Plz don't show you all know attitude ..... 'idiot' ....

Back
Top Bottom