What's new

Pakistan Sets Up Tactical Nuclear Missiles Base?

Cute. Pakistanis forever comparing themselves with Israel, ignoring the important differences.

If you're trying to get me to flag you for racism I'm not going to: it's better that you stand here, exposed, for all to see.

Given Pakistani silence on the matter all anyone is left with are guesses, yes? So either cure the ignorance or critique the guesses, rather than making fun of it.

Since you are asking about Paks official nuclear policy or strategy to negate what the members saying... Can you post the official policy to refute his claims?

Which country makes such sensitive info public? Your ignorance .. Or should I say bias is beyond belief.. Most likely because of your hatred for Muslims ...

Last time Indians exposed Pakistan's highly secret underground Nuclear missile base.....later turned out to be a PAF firing range. :laugh:

Lol... What a gem..

For 6 months they thought Stars were spying on them .. Alert my .. :lol:
to be fair the skies in Ladakh etc are literally brilliant, so a particularly bright celestial body that appears just behind a peak (and there are many peaks) and not directly overhead could be confused with a flying object... just saying.

the headlines were a bit 'ouch', though :P

as far as India's true mil-sat imaging capability is concerned, they will never release full definition pics to the public, ever. What we do know is that they fly over Pakistan multiple times a day. :cool:

screw this media sansani tamasha though.

If The S 400 gets delayed ; you will see more strategic pictures released
It will get signed in a jiffy

The ONLY way to speed up the Arms purchase is to Cry Wolf ; Everyday

https://www.google.com/maps?ll=32.240833,74.073056&z=15&t=h&hl=en-US&gl=IN&mapclient=embed

Look I just ''discovered'' the Nuclear Weapons of Pakistan! ........... Google Knows every thing!

@DESERT FIGHTER @HRK

Zoom it, until you get these images

fgfyu.png

wkfw.png

The targetting list of India consists of more than 5000 Targets inside Pakistan

It keeps getting revised as and when necessary

That is debateble ; we shall never know ; but the purpose of leaking
a picture should be understood
as well as the capability that India possesses to take such images
ohh God thanks ...I have just seen on this forum so much a well informed person..

Where is Pakistani pigeon now a days ?

to be fair the skies in Ladakh etc are literally brilliant, so a particularly bright celestial body that appears just behind a peak (and there are many peaks) and not directly overhead could be confused with a flying object... just saying.

the headlines were a bit 'ouch', though :P

My villages sits between mountains of southern Pak.. Even when you enter the mountains you are hit by a gush of fresh,cool air ..the sky is crystal clear .. But hey .. We don't think the stars are spying on us .. :D

If The S 400 gets delayed ; you will see more strategic pictures released
It will get signed in a jiffy

The ONLY way to speed up the Arms purchase is to Cry Wolf ; Everyday
eh ? sorry, not sure I follow.

are you suggesting the government or military strategically "leaked" these pics and created this tamasha so that an air defence deal goes through ? :what:

eh ? sorry, not sure I follow.

are you suggesting the government or military strategically "leaked" these pics and created this tamasha so that an air defence deal goes through ? :what:

There is a saying in the Indian Government circles
That " Only the CRYING BABY gets the Milk "

So if you need something make lots of noise and use the media

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom