What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet "Hindu hating" Pakistan has never come close to committing atrocities like gujarat, 1984, orissa, etc.

I guess we can leave that to "secular, peace loving india"

Yup Rite.....

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

:):):):woot:

Yet "Hindu hating" Pakistan has never come close to committing atrocities like gujarat, 1984, orissa, etc.

You guys see more killing in karachi in a year than what were gujarat, 1984, orissa, etc

You guys see more killing in karachi in a year than what were gujarat, 1984, orissa, etc

What does Karachi have to do with india killing it minorities?

Karachi killings are political related not religious.

i would like to post few links but that will very much offend u & ur fellow countrymen. so just leave it.

+
those who are thrown out of bus and killed in a queue;)

+

how much indians flee to pakistan and comapare it with pakistanis fleeing to india

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

" We will bomb you back to the stone age if you do not help us in our war on terror!".

:usflag:
India.gif

i would like to post few links but that will very much offend u & ur fellow countrymen. so just leave it.

same here I don't want to offense u guys...

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

"Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

" We will bomb you back to the stone age if you do not help us in our war on terror!".

:usflag:
India.gif

And wat results uncle sam get from war :bunny:

Guyz,
simple is that we needed a country and we made it. :cheers:
If Bangal has separated they can live alone but we still consider them brother .

now we get it, u are indirectly trying to say that Pakistan was made just because of few assumptions.

Muslims had some deep rooted insecurities post 1857, which was mainly their own fault (lack of education, ambition, drive; which the Hindus had in abundance). Which is why Hindus dominated politically, socially but Muslims didn't. Sir Syed's Aligarh movement started to bear fruit with a certain section of Muslim society, whereas the other section of society got influenced by the Deobandi movement. Anyways in the 1900s, through Sir Syed's efforts, the Muslim community for the most part had recovered from their insecurities, & were ready to 'compete' in India, working alongside Hindus. These people who worked alongside Hindus were for the most part progressive & secular minded Muslims, not the ones influenced by Deobandi radicalism.

But certain events transpired in the 1920s & 30s that were NOT based on assumptions, & showed them that the issues of communalism inside India were too deep-rooted, & would always be there. It was the progressive & secular Muslims that strove for Pakistan, the backward Deobandis opposed its creation.

Pakistani Hindu's are Patriots - we don't think of the ordinary Hindu person as an enemy, but the high caste indian establishment that seeks to make a hegemony of South Asia.

Pakistani Hindu's are Patriots - we don't think of the ordinary Hindu person as an enemy, but the high caste indian establishment that seeks to make a hegemony of South Asia.

Last month i read news that 500 hindus from sindh were ready to fly to india.;)
i dont know present status.and i know a family who came from sindh and they have different views towards pakistan:D

Muslims had some deep rooted insecurities post 1857, which was mainly their own fault (lack of education, ambition, drive; which the Hindus had in abundance). Which is why Hindus dominated politically, socially but Muslims didn't. Sir Syed's Aligarh movement started to bear fruit with a certain section of Muslim society, whereas the other section of society got influenced by the Deobandi movement. Anyways in the 1900s, through Sir Syed's efforts, the Muslim community for the most part had recovered from their insecurities, & were ready to 'compete' in India, working alongside Hindus. These people who worked alongside Hindus were for the most part progressive Muslims, not the ones influenced by Deobandi radicalism.

But certain events transpired in the 1920s & 30s that were not based on assumptions, & showed them that the issues of communalism inside India were too deep-rooted, & would always be there.
But majority of Muslims stayed in India. Besides, there were Muslims who didn't want the partition. Moreover, after the independence of Bangladesh, don't you think that the idea of "getting a country in the name of religion" died?

i dont know present status.and i know a family who came from sindh and they have different views towards pakistan:D

good for them....
This is called economic migration...People go where they see money..
Only after they reach india the truth will dawn upon them.

Muslims felt the same after Gujarat.

But majority of Muslims stayed in India. Besides, there were Muslims who didn't want the partition. Moreover, after the independence of Bangladesh, don't you think that the idea of "getting a country in the name of religion" died?

We ppl of Pakistan wanted Pakistan we made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom