What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for them....
This is called economic migration...People go where they see money..
Only after they reach india the truth will dawn upon them.

sour grapes..i posted thread how hindu traders were looted and killed for ransom + lot of cases with other minorities too.
if this is the case then every poor of pakistan must be heading to india.again why india??why not west??

and when they reach india,they are welcomed and dont face any kind of problem.

Muslims had some deep rooted insecurities post 1857, which was mainly their own fault (lack of education, ambition, drive; which the Hindus had in abundance). Which is why Hindus dominated politically, socially but Muslims didn't. Sir Syed's Aligarh movement started to bear fruit with a certain section of Muslim society, whereas the other section of society got influenced by the Deobandi movement. Anyways in the 1900s, through Sir Syed's efforts, the Muslim community for the most part had recovered from their insecurities, & were ready to 'compete' in India, working alongside Hindus. These people who worked alongside Hindus were for the most part progressive & secular minded Muslims, not the ones influenced by Deobandi radicalism.

But certain events transpired in the 1920s & 30s that were NOT based on assumptions, & showed them that the issues of communalism inside India were too deep-rooted, & would always be there. It was the progressive & secular Muslims that strove for Pakistan, the backward Deobandis opposed its creation.

nothing bad happened in 20's & 30's, this is just a excuse. the reality is that Muslims just had few assumptions & solely on that assumptions they demanded Pakistan. there was nothing on ground till 1946.

Muslims felt the same after Gujarat.

then how many migrated pakistan??and even kashmiris dont want to go pakistan.
i have read their comments about paksitan ..they abuse you ppl.

But majority of Muslims stayed in India. Besides, there were Muslims who didn't want the partition. Moreover, after the independence of Bangladesh, don't you think that the idea of "getting a country in the name of religion" died?

The people who were poor, who couldn't even make it to East Pakistan (forget West Pakistan), or were influenced by Dar Uloom Deoband, or had some other circumstance (business, marriage) stayed back. The people that had resources to make the journey made the journey. Most Muslims in India were unfortunately pretty uneducated & backward for the most part, but when the elites/'cream of the communities' left UP, Bihar; it really left these states reeling, & the effects are still felt in UP, Bihar & Jharkhand today. My father was born in Ranchi, Jharkhand; my mother was born & raised in Patna, Bihar; & I had extended family in Amroha & Lucknow, UP; so I know exactly what happened in these 3 states. Most people from Bihar went to East Pakistan in 1947 & later, others from UP took the train to Mumbai, & came by ship. One needed to have ample resources to make the migration from such distances, it wasn't like Punjab where you had to travel 30-50 miles. Pakistan wasn't originally formed in the name of religion.

nothing bad happened in 20's & 30's, this is just a excuse. the reality is that Muslims just had few assumptions & solely on that assumptions they demanded Pakistan. there was nothing on ground till 1946.

then why peopls supported 1940 resulution of Lahore....

did they came to pakistan or to any muslim country?????

and when muslims try to visit india then wat they did with samjhota express...... So we have idea wat these muslim have to pay if they try to migrate.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

lahore resolution was passed by a party named Muslim league it was not passed by all muslims of subcontinent. got it.

Muslim league got high vote bank in muslims majority regions.

And behind prying eyes, they love us. ;)

why would they com to Pakistan , they will try to make their own country in Gujarat their own land or may be try to get their rights.

if pakistani hindus can come to india then why not??? or pakistan is now unsafe for even muslims.

That's not true. I suggest you read Nehru Report again, & the response of the 14 points of Jinnah (which was refused by Congress). The difference between the two (Nehru Report & the 14 points) highlighted the political gap of Hindus & Muslims in India, & triggered Jinnah to revitalize the Muslim League, & abandon the Congress.

I have also seen the comments frm kashmiris when they are abusing india....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom