What's new

‘Pakistan schools teach Hindu hatred’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Pakistan teach wrong history to its people?
Why glorifying military?
What is wrong with telling the truth?
Why so insecured?

Nope! Not a diversion... If I try directly to prove them our hero then you will directly reject it ... cuz you already have a view against them. There is no point of brain-washed neither i'm using any diversion... You hate Pakistan so similarly you hate our Heros.. Like Your preception about M. Ali Jinnah must be different frm us and same our preceptions about Nehru are different frm you..

I don't know about that. I think we have a 'pretty' impartial image of Nehru, we have a very good image of Gandhiji, who we respect & revere very much. I don't think Indians have an impartial image of Jinnah though, he is perceived as someone who advanced his personal goals, who tried to exploit the Indian subcontinent's communal issues, & according to some people, wasn't secular but fundamentalist/radical.

:rofl: Seriously, you are saying that during independence movement, Muslims were victimised ? How ? And you talk of 700 years but tell me how many studied history then. Less than 30% of the population was educated. You have repeated this all along and you cant produce one reference from a source taht can be validated or is neutral.

I rest my case.

I never said the Muslims were victimized. They had a deep rooted insecurity that were victimized. They had a fear they would be completely downtrodden post 1857, & the Hindus might try to get back at them at some point for ruling over them for 700 years. I never said any of their perceptions were true or not, they were only their feelings & perceptions. I hope you can understand the distinction I am making.

Why Pakistan teach wrong history to its people?
Why glorifying military?
What is wrong with telling the truth?
Why so insecured?
either you are dumb..or pretending to be one..

Which nation in the world does not glorify themselves?
If Pakistan is doing so,why shouldn't they?

I don't know about that. I think we have a 'pretty' impartial image of Nehru, we have a very good image of Gandhiji, who we respect & revere very much. I don't think Indians have an impartial image of Jinnah though, he is perceived as someone who advanced his personal goals, who tried to exploit the Indian subcontinent's communal issues, & according to some people, wasn't secular but fundamentalist/radical.

But not as equal views as indians have about nehru...... If you respect them it doesn't mean that they Respect our Qaid.

But not as equal views as indians have about nehru...... If you respect them it doesn't mean that they Respect our Qaid.

Yes, we have an impartial view over Gandhiji, but they have nothing but contempt & hatred/dislike for Jinnah, a very partial view on him.

you cant deny what brahman upper class used to do with shudar and lower class hindus.

Bunch of lies they teach to young schoo kids .:hitwall: Of course you read the same BS.

Brahman are priests class . Neither own land or hold political power . They survived on doing puja rituals in temples and donations.

Yes, we have an impartial view over Gandhiji, but they have nothing but contempt & hatred/dislike for Jinnah, a very partial view on him.

Thats wat i'm regreting for why our media and schools share love about them while they hate us....

I never said the Muslims were victimized. They had a deep rooted insecurity that were victimized. They had a fear they would be completely downtrodden post 1857, & the Hindus might try to get back at them at some point for ruling over them for 700 years. I never said any of their perceptions were true or not, they were only their feelings & perceptions. I hope you can understand the distinction I am making.

now we get it, u are indirectly trying to say that Pakistan was made just because of few assumptions.

u may have impartial view over gandhi but not all pakistanis, many view him as a cunning communal man & as far as jinnah is concerned he is same for us as Sheikh Mujibur Rahman for u guys.

Yet "Hindu hating" Pakistan has never come close to committing atrocities like gujarat, 1984, orissa, etc.

I guess we can leave that to "secular, peace loving india"

u may have impartial view over gandhi but not all pakistanis, many view him as a cunning communal man & as far as jinnah is concerned he is same for us as Sheikh Mujibur Rahman for u guys.

:coffee: No need to mention ,we expected this frm you guys...

either you are dumb..or pretending to be one..

Which nation in the world does not glorify themselves?
If Pakistan is doing so,why shouldn't they?
Agree with you. But they glorify military dictatorship and omit references of your betrayal of your own civilians of Bangal. They teach wrong history. You didn't address the other questions that I asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom