What's new

Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal to surpass Britain’s in a decade: Reports

Rather than having more no. of nukes pak should look to diversify its arsenal to include SLBM and Air Launched Nukes.

Well! There will be uncertainty if international peace keeping machine's actions will be biased and partial. India is receiving tons of uranium from France and firm support from p5 expect china so it is an alarming situation for us. To maintain integrity and deterrence we will go for modern modifications in nuclear device.

Rather than having more no. of nukes pak should look to diversify its arsenal to include SLBM and Air Launched Nukes.

Well it isn't nuclear weapons or nukes then , its their delivery system you are talking about , the country's working on multiple projects related to it , though even at the moment , I wouldn't say that we do not have a diverse arsenal .

I do not understand why our army is making more nukes? I mean, how many do we need to nuclearize India? Or maybe they are doing some sort of other secret experiments?

Well there's a reason for it . Though , even the thirty percent of the current arsenal is assumed to be enough to inflict " unacceptable damage " to the adversary , its their survivability and the future threats , we are more concerned with . Hence an increase in the number of them is the logical response along with the diversification/sophistication of delivery systems - working on MIRVs , integration of countermeasure(s) on the existing ones and well developing new ones .

Today wars are fought with advanced and strategic weapons. Dont pin your hopes on just nukes.

Why not start with taking your own advice first then ? Aren't you pinning all your hopes on an anti ballistic missile system which is yet to go operational and importantly " significantly deployed " and assuming the adversary is sleeping in the meantime ? Well , it isn't , it is integrating countermeasures on existing missiles and developing Multiple independently targetable reentry vehicle (MIRV) . Also if I were you , I wouldn't put that much confidence in a system which has been developed for decades and with billions spent in R&D by the world powers , but still they do not have something which they can put their " faith " in . For example , even the U.S. ABM system doesn't have a successful intercept probability value of more than fifty percent against adversaries which are relatively low tech like North Korea .

Maybe pakistanis are preparing for the next scenario where it will not be nuking india alone, but will have aspirations to reach israel ( :) ) or maybe a hostile "baniya budhi" influenced afghanistan. Plus

Maybe pakistanis are preparing for the next scenario where it will not be nuking india alone, but will have aspirations to reach israel ( :) ) or maybe a hostile "baniya budhi" influenced afghanistan. Plus
......or may be 'Kafir' China......in their bid to establish 'Islamic Khilafah' throughout the world...:cheesy:

Last edited:
images

images

Let the professionals do their job. I think the nca has a better vision of reality that they opt to produce more.

In my opinion, India acquiring ABMs has been a major factor in upgrading the national deterrent.

This recent unprecedented production of plutonium based nukes is also happening to be used as low yield tactical nukes to be deployed on CMs. Uranium based versions can't be used on tiny warheads. So this was supposed to happen once we tested our babur for the first time.

Self explanatory....:pop:

Ur question sounds weird...so i asked. :undecided:
Around the world, what's trendy is building nukes for deterrent (like show-piece) purpose...and the understanding is that no ones actually gonna use them. If you think that these nukes that pakistan's making are actually gonna be dropped somewhere...thats not the case. Its the same all over the world.

Oye tu rehn de yar !! (U leave it to us)
Dont tell us how to spend n where to spend. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom