What's new

Pakistan-Russia in talks over S-400 Missile Defence System: Foreign media

Who knows HQ-9 is already protecting key areas like HQ-2s.

yes, but i personally think right now PA is covering major installations and areas with HQ-16 coverage .. but we do need a medium range SAM, either Aster III or HQ-9's in good numbers .

i bet its true, if pak ever want to aquire hq9 it will done until now, pak is looking for s-400 long ago, and im sure we will get this system soon

Fact is Pak armed forces finally realized and on track to fill the gap of air defence we soon get long range air defence system with anti ballistic missile even S 300 can do job for us to stop second grade Indian nuclear missiles to check mate india

yes, but i personally think right now PA is covering major installations and areas with HQ-16 coverage .. but we do need a medium range SAM, either Aster III or HQ-9's in good numbers .

PA don't protect vital installations from air attack it's PAF remember who operated HQ-2s and Crotales to protect nuclear sites.

I hope PAF and PA are looking into Aster-30NT & Block-2 /SAMP/T along with Giraffe 8/4A radars or similar system. Pakistan need advance long range ground based AESA radars too.

Last edited:
i bet its true, if pak ever want to aquire hq9 it will done until now, pak is looking for s-400 long ago, and im sure we will get this system soon
I won't say soon.. at least 10 other nations are negotiating the S-400 with Russia.. the best bet for quick delivery would be the latest S-300 system and continue the negotiations on the S-400 for the time it takes to get it..

Not going to happen. Just smoke to up the geo-politic game.

Considering the S-400 is not reverse engineerable Russia should be banking in and cashing on sale of S-400 sell it to 10-15 countries and make some profit to revive it's Space Industry or future technology

Certainly alot of good buyers available in market

Asia
a) Pakistan
b) China
c) Malaysia
d) Indonesia
e) Iraq (small chance but may buy)
f) Most of Middle east
g) May be Turkey I am saying just may be
h) Syria
i) Iran
j) May be Bangladesh just saying may be

So many customers out there who can likely pay well for this product

South America
a) Cuba
b) Venezuela etc
c) May be Brazil just saying may be

Africa
a) Algeria
b) Tunisia
c) Egypt

Last edited:
Lol what ISB times ??? What the hell is that shitt

Not going to happen. Just smoke to up the geo-politic game.
Ought to invest in the Denel Dynamics Marlin and Umkhonto ER ;)

The resulting SAM might only have a range of 60 km, but the technology gleaned from the experience (e.g. dual-pulse motors) can set the foundation for long-range SAMs in the future.

I won't say soon.. at least 10 other nations are negotiating the S-400 with Russia.. the best bet for quick delivery would be the latest S-300 system and continue the negotiations on the S-400 for the time it takes to get it..

It's better to evaluate S-350E then going for S-300, most modern air forces can counter S-300 system now.

The resulting SAM might only have a range of 60 km, but the technology gleaned from the experience (e.g. dual-pulse motors) can set the foundation for long-range SAMs in the future.

With Chinese, South African and Ukrainian help we can make 150km range SAM which even could have limited BMD and Anti Super/hyper sonic CM capabilities.

Yes that is the only way; given now Denel has severed ties with Denel Asia - those Indian parasites called Guptas may be we will get somewhere. These vermins found their way as middleman to Modi's close person and they wanted to take a huge cut; They need to be locked up and keys thrown away. Fortunately sanity has prevailed as intellectual property was not yet touched.
We all will feel sigh of relief when they are completely thrown out; heaven help them if they are ever out in public they will get lynched by public anger. They are feeding and have bought entire ministrys = our politicians who have no morales and sold themselves to these indians scum.

http://amabhungane.co.za/article/2017-06-10-guptaleaks-how-the-guptas-screwed-denel

For reading pleasure and entire email troves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom