What's new

Pakistan-Russia in talks over S-400 Missile Defence System: Foreign media

Because the gora does not know difference between Pakistan and India. They dont even know where Afghanistan is or Kosovo or Czekh republic or Qatar or Iran for that matter. Geography is not taught in most high schools. Thats why.
Besides, we have enough stereotypes to worry about.
But when I said the thing about dark gujarati Indian girls lusting over Pakistani guys. I actually spoke from personal experience and along with that of my friends. IT ACTUALLY IS TRUE.
I am also telling by experience....Pakistanis in US feel shame to say that they are Pakistani

any ways congratulations....India would be happy if you buy it and India would be happy if you dont buy it

Bro I say it loud and proud. No matter what consequences the people who turn away, only make their hatred clear. The people who wanna be your friend, are still gonna be your friend.
And its not like Indians are treated like princes and kings either.
On this side of the fence we both have to face xenophobia and racism the same ways.
I am also telling by experience....Pakistanis in US feel shame to say that they are Pakistani

any ways congratulations....India would be happy if you buy it and India would be happy if you dont buy it

Actually pak needs one battery ~ 4 launchers plus other elements (~50 plus missiles) for north and another for south and that makes a Single battalion it would be about 1 billion (2 batteries each for ~500 million) compared to other buyers who may need multiple regiments and/or want technology as well

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bu...-400-missle-system-concerns-about-nato-2017-7

One S-400 regiment is divided into two battalions. Each battalion consists of up to eight launchers and 32-112 missiles in addition to acquisition and engagement radar systems and a command post.
It would be more strategic weapon and not tactical for anti missile defense

https://thediplomat.com/2017/10/russia-inducts-new-s-400-missile-air-defense-system/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom