What's new

Pakistan Revolution: Another lie busted! Drones still flying!

Like American democracy?

bro ..the secret society is doing so much killings of innocent pplz over there u cant even realize...
one example of the Michael Jackson....
9/11 attack game.... or u can say the biggest fraud of the century....
the secret society is running everything there ...always hidden in the background...if r its member and then try to leave it ..then u r a dead man bro...no question...u gotta obey them till u die....:woot::cheesy:
If u dont believe me ..then go and check ureself on the US streets ...a likely place any bar or most probably strip bars ..ask about the secret society ..the pplz will tell u about its power ..u wont even believe ure ears...
they will tell u how they trap u and use u and kill u if u try to betray them....In fact they worship Lucifer the "Devil"...:agree:

I guess we should go for the Khilafat system cuz ..in democracy everybody starts blame game and get away with his evil deeds by confusing pplz ..but if their is only one Khalifa ..he cant run away and would be held accountable....:agree:

Only Imam Mahdi can bring true Khilafat and no body else. till that time we have to wait and pray from him.

I guess we should go for the Khilafat system cuz ..in democracy everybody starts blame game and get away with his evil deeds by confusing pplz ..but if their is only one Khalifa ..he cant run away and would be held accountable....:agree:

how can you go for khilafa? we cant agree with each other in our individula countries, and you want to put toghether many many other countries with differnet langauges, cultures , values etc.

Will Zaid hamid and Imran khan supporters clash in a protest? I mean both sides will scream out their leader's agenda of either secular or khalīfah and both these systems are totally different from each other.

Bro ..we already know that Zahid Hamid is secret agent of MI6 the british intelligence ..he thinks that he can fool us and use us ..Alhamdolillah we know beyond whatever he even thinks..:woot::cheesy:.

Bro ..we already know that Zahid Hamid is secret agent of MI6 the british intelligence ..he thinks that he can fool us and use us ..Alhamdolillah we know beyond whatever he even thinks..:woot::cheesy:.

i am no fan of ZH, but how do you know he is an agent?

I think yes, it might not be a perfect example, it might have problems, but it is well working for the country.

Such as illuminati decide who is elected who isnt? You do know Bush obama ron paul etc all belong to secret societies.

Only Imam Mahdi can bring true Khilafat and no body else. till that time we have to wait and pray from him.

are you sure that Prophet Muhammad saas adviced to wait and do nothing til Imam Mehdi arrives? :cheesy:

the americnas vote them in, so what is your and my problem?

The american people are given choice over the few leaders who are selected by the iluminati.
Both side of the coin belongs to iluminati no matter if you choice head or tails.

are you sure that Prophet Muhammad saas adviced to wait and do nothing til Imam Mehdi arrives? :cheesy:

The way Muslims are acting like bunch of idiots i highly dough Muslims will pave a way for Imam Mahdi so I believe he will come on his own. All what we can do is aware the muslims of Imam Mahdi that this is the time when Imam Mahdi will arrive as described by Prophet Mohammed PBUH.

The american people are given choice over the few leaders who are selected by the iluminati.
Both side of the coin belongs to iluminati no matter if you choice head or tails.

do these leaders force their way in or people elect them?

You did not answer my previous posts about Imran Khan not wanting Zardari to go yet and the fact he does not want to be the leader of the state today or else he would be forced to do the dirty work (obey western masters) and thus he would be exposed. At the moment he is just gaining popularity by opposing every single thing about the government because he know thats what awam wants to hear to satisfy their ego.
In terms of $$$$$$$$ no dough IK is way less corrupt then any Pak politicians but that alone is not enough. He has to be practical about what he says. He is making a joke out of a super power and he thinks he can reject their policy on his own without any repercussion to the country.

How did you get the impression Imran Khan does not want the leadership position? Imran Khan has talked a lot of times about asking the nation to give him the mandate.

Let's end the debate about Imran Khan, this is a debate on Getting the whole nation mobilized for a revolution, Imran Khan or Mickey Mouse, whoever wants to lead the charge, sau bismillah.

How did you get the impression Imran Khan does not want the leadership position? Imran Khan has talked a lot of times about asking the nation to give him the mandate.

Let's end the debate about Imran Khan, this is a debate on Getting the whole nation mobilized for a revolution, Imran Khan or Mickey Mouse, whoever wants to lead the charge, sau bismillah.

Okay i will drop IK issue here.. though had some more things to say.

The fact is not a single leader in Pakistan wants to launch Egypt type massive revolution to oust a corrupt government. Few protest here and their will be done just to gain awam side. I would love to be on the street in Isl but with only a organized movement not just few hundred people today then after a week gap few people decide to gather here and their. It wont do any good but will just create some background noise which will eventually die out.

It’s business as usual for US drones

PESHAWAR: The strong protest lodged with the US by the government and the military against drone attacks have apparently fallen on deaf ears as unmanned aircraft continued to fly over North Waziristan Agency on Saturday.

Five to eight drones were seen flying at high altitude over different areas of the region where an unmanned aircraft attacked a tribal jirga on Thursday, killing 45 civilians.

Islamabad lodged a protest with Washington on Friday and announced withdrawal from the coming trilateral ministerial meeting on the Afghan issue.

People in Miramshah, the administrative headquarters of North Waziristan, said that drones, locally known as “Bungara”, hovered over the agency throughout the day.

“This is now a routine matter. People here can spot Bungara in the sky very easily,” said a resident of Miramshah.

Some foreign news outlets reported on Saturday that Pakistan Air Force (PAF) had been put on high alert after Thursday’s deadly drone attack. However, a PAF spokesman, Air Commodore Tariq Qamar Yazdanie, denied such reports.—Bureau

Back
Top Bottom