What's new

Pakistan Revolution: Another lie busted! Drones still flying!

Sorry to say, but this so called revolution is going nowhere!

We were told by the “pundits” that if Raymond Davis is released, the sky will fall, there will be total chaos and anarchy, four days have passed since he was released, nothing substantial happened.

Imran Khan’s call for national strike and civil disobedience was a big flop, and his invitation to Gen Kayani to intervene was quite shameful. It just shows after sixteen years of failure, he’s become desperate and has lost his mind.

We were told by the “pundits” that if Raymond Davis is released, the sky will fall, there will be total chaos and anarchy, four days have passed since he was released, nothing substantial happened.

Actually, that's not entirely true, the armed forces reputation has been smashed and Kiyani, once above the fray, really he doesn't have any face -- And it doeswn't matter who, President, Premier, Speaker, Opposition parties, COAS -- all of them are hiding - the enemies of Pakistan would not have inflicted such a injury on Pakistan, as the army has inflicted on Pakistan.

Call for protest Mar-25,,, According to subtitles on this video.
Shehzad Roy will also be there. :)
Kartaba Chowk Mazang.
4PM after Friday prayer.
-

Last edited by a moderator:

Imran Khan’s call for national strike and civil disobedience was a big flop, and his invitation to Gen Kayani to intervene was quiet shameful. It just shows after sixteen years of failure, he’s become desperate and has lost his mind.

These Western backed idiot politicians r doomed to die Insha-Allah...
We gonna kick this f*ckng Democrazy frm Westrn bstrds out of this world....Thse Westrn Bstards are Killers of innocent humans around the globe...is so shameful for all humans that they cant do anything to stop these evil bstardz:woot::cheesy:...plus our Army is involved with them too:angry:..I pray to Allah SBWT to overturn this whole earth over these evil bstards and dont even give them chance to live Insha-Allah...cuz they dont deserve life...life is far precious than their evil mindz...:agree:

Imran Khan’s call for national strike and civil disobedience was a big flop, and his invitation to Gen Kayani to intervene was quiet shameful. It just shows after sixteen years of failure, he’s become desperate and has lost his mind.

He didn't even call for a national strike and civil disobedience as yet. Its on 25th march I think.

He didn't even call for a national strike and civil disobedience as yet. Its on 25th march I think.

I would like to point out here, that Imran Khan did not ask Gen Kayani to intervene, but to do his job of defending the Pak skies. His tone had an accusation, not solicitation. As far as flopping things, this is all about Pakistan. If you don't fight for Pakistan's freedom today, then its Pakistan that has flopped, Imran is irrelevant.

There's something on the 23rd too I guess? By definition its a Tehreek, it has to be built up. I have full confidence it will snowball from here.

1) Pakistani public will slowly come out
2) Drone attacks will continue
3) Our government will screw up again

Call for protest Mar-25,,, According to subtitles on this video.
Shehzad Roy will also be there. :)
Kartaba Chowk Mazang.
4PM after Friday prayer.
-

Awesome message. Please support this call, Pakistan needs it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will join up Imrans revolt if he dares to challenge the fuedals ,mullahs & the establishment until than i dont beleive if he is any serious with Pakistan.

There's something on the 23rd too I guess? By definition its a Tehreek, it has to be built up. I have full confidence it will snowball from here.

1) Pakistani public will slowly come out
2) Drone attacks will continue
3) Our government will screw up again

I heard that too but since Pakistan is playing west indies on 23rd, they have changed the dates... Just my opinion.. Need to check it again.

Back
Top Bottom