What's new

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims on airspace violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Abbotabad episode brought closure for the americans in their hunt for OBL , we had nothing to lose ... I need not say more

You can't say more, you lost your national pride.

Damn, Osama Bin Laden was found in your backyard, how can a country live with it.

Ohh so that's why US continuously bombs the crap of your Nation, and your mighty PAF is grounded?

I don't log in much anymore, but when I do, it's to put down lunatics.

Everyone knows that the US drone campaign has the backing of the Pakistani military, even if the PA doesn't admit it and outwardly rejects it.

If the PAF decided to do an areal bombardment of Afghanistan, I have doubts that the US would respond unless US soldiers were killed, which wouldn't happen because PAF would probably alert the NATO nations of the bombardment beforehand. Why do you think the US is forcing the Afghans to sign a BSA that excludes a clause that would say that US involvement in Afghanistan included defending Afghanistan in a war against a foreign nation (Pakistan). The US knows that Pakistan isn't Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan.

I know that there is always the chance that NATO would respond against Pakistan if there is any outward aggression from Pakistan against Afghanistan, which is why Pakistan has always should restraint when dealing with the ANA's provocations and Afghan's JCOS' outrageous comments, but none of the NATO nations will risk a war with Pakistan for the sake of keeping Afghanistan safe. Hell, they might even welcome it because it'll might even give them an excuse to get out of Afghanistan.

Last edited:
there is this thing i really dont understand !!

why are u guys enemies !!! WTF ? Could two countries be more related in ethnic and culture ?

da fuq is wrong here ? :undecided:

If we start claiming your sistan as part of our Baluchistan than what you will do?

You can't say more, you lost your national pride.

Damn, Osama Bin Laden was found in your backyard, how can a country live with it.

Remind us who first hosted OBL and whole Qaeda???? Yeah, Afghanistan!

I don't log in much anymore, but when I do, it's to put down lunatics.

Everyone knows that the US drone campaign has the backing of the Pakistani military, even if the PA doesn't admit it and outwardly rejects it.

If the PAF decided to do an areal bombardment of Afghanistan, I have doubts that the US would respond unless US soldiers were killed, which wouldn't happen because PAF would probably alert the NATO nations of the bombardment beforehand. Why do you think the US is forcing the Afghans to sign a BSA that includes a clause that says US involvement in Afghanistan would not including defending Afghanistan in a war against a foreign nation (Pakistan). The US knows that Pakistan isn't Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan.

I know that there is always the chance that NATO would respond against Pakistan if there is any outward aggression from Pakistan against Afghanistan, which is why Pakistan has always should restraint when dealing with the ANA's provocations and Afghan's JCOS' outrageous comments, but none of the NATO nations will risk a war with Pakistan for the sake of keeping Afghanistan safe. Hell, they might even welcome it because it'll might even give them an excuse to get out of Afghanistan.

You will inform US before bombing, just like US informed you guys before they raided Abbottabad?

Let me make it clear.

The BSA says, US is committed to protect Afghanistan's sovereignty, land as airspace against an unprovoked aggression.

Now i'm sure that ANA commanders know this well, and therefore they will not openly provoke Pakistan.

So as long as the identity of the provoker is unknown, then USAF will answer.

So if an incident like Goshta happens again, and PAF uses it Airpower, then there will be no PAF the next day.

PAF has been grounded in every border clash, even though the fighting lasted for several hours.

i was kidding !! :undecided:

my point is : cant u talk with each other ?

But we are not kidding, all Pakistan want is to start respecting borders and stop letting their soil to be used by our enemies against us - nothing more, nothing less.

Wrong he operated and lived in Pakistan during the soviet invasion.

PDF "Think Tank Analyst" my ***, you are dumber than a goat.

Too much stupidity in one post. I think you posting under the influence of Afghani Hashish.

You will inform US before bombing, just like US informed you guys before they raided Abbottabad?

Let me make it clear.

The BSA says, US is committed to protect Afghanistan's sovereignty, land as airspace against an unprovoked aggression.

Now i'm sure that ANA commanders know this well, and therefore they will not openly provoke Pakistan.

So as long as the identity of the provoker is unknown, then USAF will answer.

So if an incident like Goshta happens again, and PAF uses it Airpower, then there will be no PAF the next day.

PAF has been grounded in every border clash, even though the fighting lasted for several hours.

Have you inked the pact yet ??I hope Pakistan's fresh provocations should put some sense in your government's head.

i was kidding !! :undecided:

my point is : cant u talk with each other ?

This thing is been going on since 60's, talk doesn't yielded anything. The problem is when there are pashtoon government or bureaucracy at Kabul, they don't make a fuss and particular issue is accepted as "maintaining status quo". But when majority os of non pashtuns, they create problem for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom