What's new

First Mi-35 and Now $ 900 M Aid? Would it be too much to Swallow?

It is

specially for us soldiers both serving and retired

we love to kill the enemies of Pakistan
and we are getting paid for it?

wow, cant get any better than this.

I know the reality of your laughter, you are bleeding your heart out right now.
sadly for your country, we are not only opening up new friendly relations with other countries but also being recognized for our war effort.

I know this must be a kick in your teeth that despite all that Indian propaganda, you failed to completely isolate Pakistan after all and I happy with just two recent examples of Russia and America.. now we will kill your proxies and get paid for it.

while some of you are celebrating the economic and human loss of Pakistan ..we are just getting started now.. dont worry we have those terror camps in Afghanistan in our gun sights.. whats better way to use that US money to take out some Indian run Baloch Samachar and TTP rat nests? :)

Yawn, come back when you have something substantive to say. I have no time for your inane drivels.

Last edited:
This money can buy two dozen Russian helos...

does india not receive aid anymore?

Only a couple hundred millions a year now most of which go to NGOs not govt and it is decreasing every year. India in fact asked Britain to stop their aid and they would stop it in 2015. US also decreased it last year significantly. We are very proud of the fact that we are starting to be self sufficient. You have to realize that you can not stop other countries from donating money to NGOs, which many of them do for lobbying purpose. But we certainly don't celebrate foreign aid like some of you do.

Last edited:
true
this is a fight beyond borders now

Dont bother about the Indian naysayers, just concentrate and wipe out the taliban mofos and rejoice in the fact that the US and Russia are ready to help you in your fight against the terrorists.

Pakistan in the top of its game right now, just imagine, you get to wipe out your enemies that killed scores of pakistanis and you also get paid and armed for it.

The MI35's will reach you on time to aid you in your war plus the 900 million dollars of hard earned US taxpayers money to finance your war against your enemies.

Completely ignore the jealous Indians who are not capable of appreciating the diplomatic coup that pakistan has scored all around.

One thing though, you will need to target Afghan safe houses and take the war inside Afg if you want tocompletely need to eliminate your enemies.

Be selective of your targets though - dont target the Al Qaeda, Haqqanis, the Kashmiri jihadis, the sectarian terrorists who kill Shias and the Afghan taliban - the gul bahadurs, the sajnas, the mullah omars, the hekmatyars etc - because they are strategic assets that are to be used against India and Afghanistans ANA. You dont want a scenario where even a hair of theirs is harmed...though I must say that PAF is doing a good job in selectively taking out TTP targets and killing hundreds of them in precision strikes.

The GOI of India does not receive any aid money. This has been policy for years now

Fart of the century
India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid

dont try to hide the reality, its just one element apart from the educational and medical aid India gets from NGOs and western governments, I can add more links if you want.
but really I dont give a fck what your country gets or doesnt get.

just saying that we dont try to hide what we get.
specially this American aid and Russian helicopters to Kill the enemies of Pakistan

MODI govt is all set for crackdown on foreign funding of NGO altogether.

to lazy to provide here with source, feel free to google about it.

Fart of the century
India sends a spaceship to Mars after UK gives £280million in aid | World | News | Daily Express

dont try to hide the reality, its just one element apart from the educational and medical aid India gets from NGOs and western governments, I can add more links if you want.

How about posting the full story? (Also FYI the mars mission has no connection with the Birtish aid, that was a British tabloid cook up).

India tells Britain: We don't want your aid - Telegraph

Or the change of trend for that matter. Yes don't hide the reality.

http://india.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/15/a-global-shift-in-foreign-aid-starting-in-india/

Fart of the century

specially this American aid and Russian helicopters to Kill the enemies of Pakistan

At that time they came with the loony logic that foriegn governments are giving them aid only because those countries are desperate to have good relationship with India. Wonder why same logic doesn't work in Pakistan's case :lol:

this thread >

4351140+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

cant complain when we share the interests and threats in the region.
it is a shock for the haters who tried to bring Pakistan and America on conflict course .. that despite .. challenges.. we stayed on the same side.

when our haters were going overboard in their propaganda against Pakistani forces.. and ISI.. US special ops and CIA personnel were operating together with Pakistani forces as inbeds and have kept that out of public knowledge.

maybe it will be news for you as well, but I wonder how Pakistani and American soldiers might have joked and enjoyed those "shocking" news and analysis that Pakistanis are not doing enough or playing double games.

one thing that is universal about anyone who "works for the country". be it special forces or intelligence that.. he or she is a changed man and whatever happens in the ops.. stay in the ops. A childhood family friend of mine who grew with me but he is always tight lipped about his special ops. specially when I learnt he took part in ops with the Yanki jarheads that took out and blew some really big time nasties in the tribal areas.
haters will hate it but we cant leg go of each other.

Nice post indeed, let me for a moment be a little jealous for the great chemistry that pakistan shares with the americans.

But what are you doing in bed with the russians on one side and also in bed with the yankis and in bed with the chinese too?. courting the saudis while befriending the iranians and simultaneously building up a rapport with the afghans?. I mean, you are masters at double gaming, running with the hares and hunting with the wolves, providing housing to the taliban and AQ leadership while milking the yanks in the name of WOT against the same one's that are in safe houses - and I mean it as a compliment. I am sure that with that kind of caliber you can easily manage to tackle the yanks, ruskies, chinis, iranis and the saudis all at the sametime.

We need to buy more latest weapons against India and foreign funded Ttp terrorists after what happened in Iraq.

With this money, Saudi $1.5b and Russian Mi-35 purchase, a good punch against Indian offensive, and hagemonic designs.

It is still too less..

India gets outdated helos from Russia (that it is phasing out itself) and receives less than $1BN in AID and it is the Indians who are meant to feel upset?

Ummmmm...........ouch?

Fart of the century

Kid, learn to READ CAREFULLY! I said that the GOI does not accept any foreign aid money!

All the money goes to NGO`s, and the GOI and the UK already came to an agreement to cut the money to those NGO`s in the next years.

India is democratic republic, so NGO´s can operate inside India as long as they are helping us.

this operation won't hurt our economy but will benefit our economy in the long run, we doing this operation for ourselves not america.
That's a logical thought. But there will certainly be short term costs and since America has been demanding this operation of Pakistan, they might as well pay for it

Yes, like any other developing nation does. All of it goes to NGO`s.
Only a couple hundred millions a year now most of which go to NGOs not govt and it is decreasing every year. India in fact asked Britain to stop their aid and they would stop it in 2015. US also decreased it last year significantly. We are very proud of the fact that we are starting to be self sufficient. You have to realize that you can not stop other countries from donating money to NGOs, which many of them do for lobbying purpose. But we certainly don't celebrate foreign aid like some of you do.
pakistan is a developing country, we will not let our egos get in the way of bringing as much relief as possible to our people.
there is a reason poverty is more prevalent in india then pakistan. we accept aid because we need and we not getting it for free, we provide a very important role in the war on terror.

That's a logical thought. But there will certainly be short term costs and since America has been demanding this operation of Pakistan, they might as well pay for it
can you state a few fallouts.
im not sure if i get what you mean. what could happen to pakistan thats so bad after this operation?

pakistan is a developing country, we will not let our egos get in the way of bringing as much relief as possible to our people.
there is a reason poverty is more prevalent in india then pakistan. we accept aid because we need and we not getting it for free, we provide a very important role in the war on terror.

can you state a few fallouts.
im not sure if i get what you mean. what could happen to pakistan thats so bad after this operation?

This has nothing to do with ego, but with keeping our independence. Only Indian authorities decide what happens with money spent by the GoI and the State governments, not some foreign governments. Besides, we have enough money to solve many problems our country,

Back
Top Bottom