What's new

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims on airspace violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mafiya now you have been promoted to think tank analyst .Can't you behave like one ?? Personal attacks are first sign of loosing argument.

The job of analyst is to nip the evil in bud by accurately analysing the situation and providing accurate information. So get of your high horse and refute my analysis by reading from first post of mine. What I do to describe someone personality in my personal capacity is none of your concern.

Well our currency is stronger than yours, so your statement is false.

afghanistan has virtually nothing to back up it currency , no industry , no services , no real economy

go do your bluffing somehwere else

The job of analyst is to nip the evil in bud by accurately analysing the situation and providing accurate information. So get of your high horse and refute my analysis by reading from first post of mine. What I do to describe someone personality in my personal capacity is none of your concern.

I can see how unsuccessful you are in nipping by hook or crook . :rofl:

I can see how unsuccessful you are in nipping by hook or crook . :rofl:

Another useless post. That Afghani -Indian is wilfully denying TTP-NDS nexus while initiating personal attack first and I replying in the same currency.

While you jump in to the discussion without analysing the situation and judging how that Imposter afghani selectively ignoring the realities.

So I concur you are at same level of that afghani dude.

Well our currency is stronger than yours, so your statement is false.

your currency is stronger than currency of India or japan too.....
So by your logic , Japan and India are also failures compared to Afghanistan ??

Infact they are offering $$ ££€€ in lieu of BSA .

among others things , aghans being so ghairant mand are aksing america/NATO that in likely case where they stat getting their teeth kicked in , that america will come to their aid and fight on behalf of the afghans and save their behinds.

America/NATO are not keen this , the dollars are there for the bases and for not coming under afghan laws .. not for fighting wars for afghani faggots

Another useless post. That Afghani -Indian is wilfully denying TTP-NDS nexus while initiating personal attack first and I replying in the same currency.

While you jump in to the discussion without analysing the situation and judging how that Imposter afghani selectively ignoring the realities.

So I concur you are at same level of that afghani dude.

You are PDF Think Tank Analyst and hence you can concur your wishes. :lol:

your currency is stronger than currency of India or japan too.....
So by your logic , Japan and India are also failures compared to Afghanistan ??

No he said Afghanis where a failure.

Last time i looked that work up, the definition of the word - "The currency of Afghanistan"

So his post where a little off topic.

I mean out of nowhere "your currency is a failure"

So i had to response for that.

Last time i looked that work up, the definition of the word - "The currency of Afghanistan"

you have no real economy to back your curreny with , your curreny is being kept artifically valued

Buwhahahahahaha, You know in what context I said aghanis are failure and what is meaning of epitome? Just shows how much you use your brain to concur what is being said.

Let me translate that for you. You being living in denial and putting all your blame on a country who hosted you, feed you, made it possible so you can live a ghairatmand life, you afghanis backstabbed them and you and your likes is a perfect example of why Afghanistan is in such a mess

I'm talking about Afghani's (Afghani people as a plural not as a currency)

among others things , aghans being so ghairant mand are aksing america/NATO that in likely case where they stat getting their teeth kicked in , that america will come to their aid and fight on behalf of the afghans and save their behinds.

America/NATO are not keen this , the dollars are there for the bases and for not coming under afghan laws .. not for fighting wars for afghani faggots

€€ and $$ are for Afghanistani Government only if forces are allowed to remain stationed for training ANA and NDS.

Karzai unlikely to meet US security deal deadline: report

Buwhahahahahaha, You know in what context I said aghanis are failure and what is meaning of epitome? Just shows how much you use your brain to concur what is being said.

Let me translate that for you. You being living in denial and putting all your blame on a country who hosted you, feed you, made it possible so you can live a ghairatmand life, you afghanis backstabbed them and you and your likes is a perfect example of why Afghanistan is in such a mess

Afghanis is still our currency in plural :what:

€€ and $$ are for Afghanistani Government only if forces are allowed to remain stationed for training ANA and NDS.

lol @ 'training'
I've conducted 'trainings' myself , its mostly eye wash ... the stuff that matters is not really given out in such tainings ... the country , groups or individial has to build up the real and critical skills and capacity mostly on their own , which the afghan turds have not demonstrated in the past 12 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom