What's new

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims on airspace violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Violence and disrespect to eachothers land is not they way to progress.

And PAF is handicapped when it comes to Air assault against Afghanistan, PAF knows that an aggression will lead to a response by Air Forces of 50 countries based in Afghanistan.
you think they will shoot down our planes? lol
do you know what will happen to a country that shoots down our planes?
it will be an act of war!!!

i dont know why u dragged iran to the conversation . my comment couldnt be nicer but u brought BS about iran .

what did iran did to u ? and please dont talk about iran-afghanistan relations which makes me and every other iranian or afghans laugh !!

iran today proudly hosts 2 million !!! i repeat 2 million afghan citizens as refugees !! can u even make that up ? do u know how much iran is spending on their education , food , healthcare , ...... each year ? so please dont be a hypocrite !

and also u can ask every afghan in the world of our relations !! every single of them !! iran and afghanistan are the same countries with different leaders ! we even speak the same language ! so pls dont spare us this cause its laughable ! and our border with afghanistan is much more secure and friendly than our border with pakistan !! you guys are at odds with all of your neighbors !!

the only country in the region who tries to reach out to pakistan is IRAN , and yet you are so rude that you spare BS about iran .

and u cannot trust iran ? :lol: ask indians or afghans about that !

stop blaming others and work on your attitude .

@Sher Malang

Thanks bro, we are one from centuries and share same people, culture, religion, traditions, language, customs everything; it's true that Afghanistan is decades backward compared to our brotherly neighbor Iran but that's all about foreign interferences in our country. I have always wished for a strong and brotherly relations with Iran, knowing the fact that Iran has hot relations with USA we have always pushed hard on US for not using our soil against Iran no matter what, you may witness ZERO incident from our side towards Iran from last one decade or more and will keep the same and better attitude towards our western neighbor.

Long live Iran-Afghanistan!

Thanks bro, we are one from centuries and share same people, culture, religion, traditions, language, customs everything; it's true that Afghanistan is decades backward compared to our brotherly neighbor Iran but that's all about foreign interferences in our country. I have always wished for a strong and brotherly relations with Iran, knowing the fact that Iran has hot relations with USA we have always pushed hard on US for not using our soil against Iran no matter what, you may witness ZERO incident from our side towards Iran from last one decade or more and will keep the same and better attitude towards our western neighbor.

Long live Iran-Afghanistan!

Why no love for us ? :(

Because you guys show hate and disrespect open.

Tou what have you guys been up to since '48 ? :unsure:

Baloch Separatists ko in '48 & the present with 2-3 different insurgencies in between Afghanistan mein kiyaa sight-seeing ke liyee rakhaa hovaa thaaa ? :undecided:

Loy Afghanistan ka naraaa kiyaa Daud Khan, Babrak aur Zahir Shah neiii loud speaker test karneii kei liyee lagayaa thaaa ? :what:

Aur Bajaur mein apneiii bandeii bheejnaa in the '60s including aggressive posturing on the Durand Line throughout our history - Kiyaaa fat loss keiii liyee exercise drills theiiin ? o_O

Tou what have you guys been up to since '48 ? :unsure:

Baloch Separatists ko in '48 & the present with 2-3 different insurgencies in between Afghanistan mein kiyaa sight-seeing ke liyee rakhaa hovaa thaaa ? :undecided:

Loy Afghanistan ka naraaa kiyaa Daud Khan, Babrak aur Zahir Shah neiii loud speaker test karneii kei liyee lagayaa thaaa ? :what:

Aur Bajaur mein apneiii bandeii bheejnaa in the '60s including aggressive posturing on the Durand Line throughout our history - Kiyaaa fat loss keiii liyee exercise drills theiiin ? o_O

Those are legitimate causes but unlike Pakistan which is supporting insurgents from decades against Afghanistan, we never supported any group against Pakistan.

Durand line is an unresolved issue I have always insisted for all-heart dialoge on this not war or blame games.

Those are legitimate causes but unlike Pakistan which is supporting insurgents from decades against Afghanistan, we never supported any group against Pakistan.

Durand line is an unresolved issue I have always insisted for all-heart dialoge on this not war or blame games.

Those are legitimate causes ?

Are you daft ?

You're country has supported, provided sanctuaries too & armed every single Baluch Insurgency from the first one to the present one & you're claiming that to be a legitimate cause & not supporting any group against Pakistan ?

You're country has been aggressively posturing on the Durand Line - an Internationally recognized Border - whenever you had the chance including an invasion of our territory at Bajaur only to be kicked out by the Bajauri Tribals themselves & you call that legitimate ?

You're so-called Mujahideen splintered into a dozen different Warlords when the Afghan Jihad ended being used & abused as proxies by a dozen countries many to the detriment of Pakistan & then when after 4 years of waiting & watching when we react you call that 'supporting insurgents from decades against Afghanistan' - Are you mad ?

This is the return we get after hosting your kind for 3 decades on our Lands whilst providing for you ?

Those are legitimate causes ?

Are you daft ?

You're country has supported, provided sanctuaries too & armed every single Baluch Insurgency from the first one to the present one & you're claiming that to be a legitimate cause & not supporting any group against Pakistan ?

You're country has been aggressively posturing on the Durand Line - an Internationally recognized Border - whenever you had the chance including an invasion of our territory at Bajaur only to be kicked out by the Bajauri Tribals themselves & you call that legitimate ?

You're so-called Mujahideen splintered into a dozen different Warlords when the Afghan Jihad ended being used & abused as proxies by a dozen countries many to the detriment of Pakistan & then when after 4 years of waiting & watching when we react you call that 'supporting insurgents from decades against Afghanistan' - Are you mad ?

This is the return we get after hosting your kind for 3 decades on our Lands whilst providing for you ?

Yes legitimate causes!!

You have no proof of Afghan involvement in Baluchistan but the world knows what Pakistan has done and doing against Afghanistan!

Bajauri drama is your self-made your bajauri FCs can't fight dumb talibs how could they kicked Afghan special forces at the time? the shame is those poor Pashtun tribals were pushed by PA coz they were not able to defend their country against Afghan aggression, understood? not? let me give you a simple example god forbids you are in a bad condition and you need to do an organ dissection would you let a nurse doing that? or it's the duty of a surgeon? I will let the rest for you to understand..

NO ONE does ANYTHING for FREE so Pakistan is also included in that category, Pakistan got what it needed from/via Afghan refugees plus it was compulsory for Pakistan to shelter the mujahideen's families against KHAD operatives so the jihad in Afghanistan go smooth as per the orders of US the master of Pakistan at that time.

Yes legitimate causes!!

If those are legitimate causes then whatever we did against Afghanistan is even more legitimate !

You have no proof of Afghan involvement in Baluchistan but the world knows what Pakistan has done and doing against Afghanistan!

The whole world knows about Afghanistan's past involvement in Baluchistan as well it just isn't convenient to call a spade a spade at a time when so much is invested in an Afghan Government that is poised to crumble once the Yanks leave !

Bajauri drama is your self-made your bajauri FCs can't fight dumb talibs how could they kicked Afghan special forces at the time? the shame is those poor Pashtun tribals were pushed by PA coz they were not able to defend their country against Afghan aggression, understood? not? let me give you a simple example god forbids you are in a bad condition and you need to do an organ dissection would you let a nurse doing that? or it's the duty of a surgeon? I will let the rest for you to understand..

What self-made Drama & what Afghan Special Forces - an oxymoron if there ever was one !

The Bajauri Tribals are the ones who fought your ilk & then called in the Pakistan Army & that analogy doesn't hold because the Federal Government has had a stand-still agreement with every Tribal Agencies of them being internally autonomous so there wasn't any Army presence there till the Malicks & the Political Agents called for them !

NO ONE does ANYTHING for FREE so Pakistan is also included in that category, Pakistan got what it needed from/via Afghan refugees plus it was compulsory for Pakistan to shelter the mujahideen's families against KHAD operatives so the jihad in Afghanistan go smooth as per the orders of US the master of Pakistan at that time.

What did Pakistan get in return ?

This is what Pakistan spent on you - Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan !

pak should close the border with afghan and these afghans should be kicked out of pakistan.
FYI, Afghanistan does not recognize the Durand line as the legit border

Even if we did airspace violation, so what. Why they accuse us. All their supplies and "rote-panee" goes from here. We did a lot for them since decades. Without Pakistan they are nothing.

what do u guys say.

no offense. :)
In that vein India can say it did a lot for Pakistan. It basically GAVE Pakistan Pakistan in 1947!

Last edited:
Because you guys show hate and disrespect open.

you people deserve nothing more

afghanistan today is broken , poor and resentful due to its own doing
Afghan Radio spewed vile propaganda against Pakistan at the time when daud pig was trying to establish Pashtuinstan.

Let it be very clear , its not going to happen , we will burry you beneath mile high mushroom clouds.
You can suck up to india, iran , russia , america or who ever .. you *** belongs to us

Last edited:
@Secur - Waisee baraiii hii tuuu haii...I needed back-up & nada...nothing from you ! :disagree:

Afghanistan keeps on whining m
Yes legitimate causes!!

You started this mess with Durand line and supporting separatist groups in Pk. It is incredibly stupid to do these things and then expect that there will be no repercussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom