What's new

Pakistan rejects Afghan claims on airspace violation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will inform US before bombing, just like US informed you guys before they raided Abbottabad?

Let me make it clear.

The BSA says, US is committed to protect Afghanistan's sovereignty, land as airspace against an unprovoked aggression.

Now i'm sure that ANA commanders know this well, and therefore they will not openly provoke Pakistan.

So as long as the identity of the provoker is unknown, then USAF will answer.

So if an incident like Goshta happens again, and PAF uses it Airpower, then there will be no PAF the next day.

PAF has been grounded in every border clash, even though the fighting lasted for several hours.

Because Pakistan doesn't want to start a war with the US. Your sense of logic is out of this world, it's completely alien.

I've already provided you with a link to should how ridiculous your comments are. The US has made no commitment to protect Afghanistan's sovereignty from foreign influence or war. The only commitment the US made to the Afghans regarding sovereignty is to respect it, nothing more.

I repeat, the US WILL NOT sign a deal with Afghanistan that would include it going to war with Pakistan. Even if it DOES say what you claim, Karzai has made it clear that he will not sign the agreement with the US before the elections, which means that there is no guarantees the deal will be signed at all.

When the deal is signed, then get back to me, otherwise, it doesn't help your argument at all.

Sorry but the Islamic Republic of Loy Afghanistan does not negotiate with terrorist sponsors.

Our Hashish is for export, and not to domestic use, Pakistan is our biggest importer.

Let's see how you Non Pashtoon afghani's survive once America is out of Afghanistan

And americans embarrased you enough by exposing your meetings with TTP. We all know NDS is the biggest terrorist of all

Because Pakistan doesn't want to start a war with the US. Your sense of logic is out of this world, it's completely alien.

I've already provided you with a link to should how ridiculous your comments are. The US has made no commitment to protect Afghanistan's sovereignty from foreign influence or war. The only commitment the US made to the Afghans regarding sovereignty is to respect it, nothing more.

I repeat, the US WILL NOT sign a deal with Afghanistan that would include it going to war with Pakistan.

They are begging us to sign it.

Americans are already killing innocent people of Afghanistan in "friendly fires and bombings" and signing a pact is like Americans took you from back and didn't let you scream either

Let's see how you Non Pashtoon afghani's survive once America is out of Afghanistan

And americans embarrased you enough by exposing your meetings with TTP. We all know NDS is the biggest terrorist of all

Haha CIA and RAW are controlling with TTP not NDS.NDS has almost nothing to say.

They are begging us to sign it.

No, they're not. They're threatening you to sign it. They have nothing to lose, in fact, Obama would prefer you not sign it, because he doesn't even want to be in Afghanistan in the first place.

Lets see how the Shia, Sunni conflict in Pakistan develops.

NDS is going for tit for tat now.

We will stay committed to protect our minorities.

You are dumber than my dog. Guess you need to catch up with recent news of NDS TTP meetings and how US busted your favourite TTP leaders.

He was going to the negotiation table, approved drone strike from the Afghan government.

So who is the stupid one here?

Sorry but the Islamic Republic of Loy Afghanistan does not negotiate with terrorist sponsors.

terrorist sponsors ? :what:

looks like islamic republic of iran should do some mediation :yay:

guys we are all muslim countries ! no need to attack each other ! :close_tema:

why da fuq iran is standing there deactive and doesnt do anything to solve this mess ? :cry:

tit for tat my a.s.s. You started this in 2005 when you start giving shelter to Balochi terrorists and start training them. With the passage of time, support extended to TTP. It was natural Pakistan repay you in same currency

Haha CIA and RAW are controlling with TTP not NDS.NDS has almost nothing to say.

The NDS has plenty to answer for, especially when your own JCOS comes right out and says that he thinks half of Pakistan should belong to Afghanistan.

terrorist sponsors ? :what:

looks like islamic republic of iran should do some mediation :yay:

guys we are all muslim countries ! no need to attack each other ! :close_tema:

why da fuq iran is standing there deactive and doesnt do anything to solve this mess ? :cry:

Iran is doing a fine job here.

India is working on closer ties with Iran now, so we can isolate Pakistan :dirol:

He was going to the negotiation table, approved drone strike from the Afghan government.

So who is the stupid one here

LOL you don't even know what I'm talking about. Go smoke your rest of hasish you fake wannabe afghani[/quote]

Think Tank Analyst, or Bullsh*t Analyst?[/quote]

Bull shyte is, TTP 2nd in command meeting with NDS. Bajaur TTP commander caught in afghanistan. Fazulu Radio wala being supported through NDS and TTP commands meeting with NDS Nuristan director image leaked to media. You see, you are an idiot. You are epitome of why afghanis are such a failure

You can't say more, you lost your national pride.

Damn, Osama Bin Laden was found in your backyard, how can a country live with it.

The americans got what they wanted , they are leaving aren't they ... leaving you to be the bitch of india ... hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom