What's new

Pakistan refuses visas to Sikhs and Hindus for Ranjit Singh anniversary

Pakistan regularly issues visas to Sikh and Hindu Pilgrims if they wish to come through. There has to be some issue this time.

The best thing here would be to wait and then respond, give it some time guys.

Iceman, Icewolf, Icecold, so much ice, do such id's give you some mental respite from all that 20 hour loadshedding in this searing summer heat? Just askin'

haha no our mental chilled out nature burns you enough that is what we like to do!

Doesn't answer the question. So much hoo haa for 1 hour loadshedding? Burning tyres, pelting stones at police, smashing cars and shops' windows...all this for 1 hour loadshedding? ;)

What this badmashi only happens in India... Must be those thugs who are breaking personal property are illegal Sikh immigrants, like yourself.

Why Hindus run away? They are majority in India, really minority is suffering in India

Then why are your people seeking asylum in India? In India :-)woot:) of all the places in the world.

I never heard of Indians seeking asylum in Pakistan. rofl

Answer quickly before light goes again.

i think gthe MODS are sleeping! while these 2 idiots fight out a pissing contest!

Then why are your people seeking asylum in India? In India :-)woot:) of all the places in the world.

I never heard of Indians seeking asylum in Pakistan. rofl

Answer quickly before light goes again.

No one in the history of the earth has migrated to a nation that is less well off than the original country. Unless, Pakistanis want to set a record.

i think gthe MODS are sleeping! while these 2 idiots fight out a pissing contest!

What is your problem we are not even trolling, hush boy

It could be that the visa's were rejected due to prevailing conditions of rallies and arson in Lahore!

It could be that the visa's were rejected due to prevailing conditions of rallies and arson in Lahore!

Come come - if that was the case then there was no need to let over 50% of them in - in reality the chances are some of them were rejected because of poor paperwork or other misdemeanors. We really need to stop speculating and the likes of you should stop "the soft trolling". Now that you are a senior i suggest you rise above the tickle tackle of this behaviour.

Good work pakistan, sorry we don't want indians terroristes! thanks

Iceman, Icewolf, Icecold, so much ice, do such id's give you some mental respite from all that 20 hour loadshedding in this searing summer heat? Just askin'

Since you cannot debate logically and remain on topic, first it was Siachen and now you have retorted to personal attacks.

"Post Reported"

Pakistani Non-muslims cannot become Chief of Army or Prime Minister or President as per your constitution, only because of their religious beliefs. The very same non-Muslims who have been living in these lands longer than their Muslim counterparts.
Pakistan has got only 50,000 sikhs..that live a low profile life and are burdened,no point in expecting anything!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom