What's new

Pakistan refuses visas to Sikhs and Hindus for Ranjit Singh anniversary

Firstly over 50% were given visas. Perhaps the others didn't have the necessary paperwork etc. Why cant we just wait and see the official wording? Its simply not in Pakistan's interests to with hold visa applications back - Why would they? Pakistan has always treated visitors with a lot of respect especially the Sikhs in Lahore last year.
Shame that some long toothed trolls have to bring Siachen into this - childish to say the least...

come on guys, its thier visa regulation process that has found some people to be in-eligible to travel because of lack of travel document. Lets respect that and please do not link this issue to Siachin, etc and make it a military and religious issue.
This is purely a political issue, the the respective contires diplomats take care of it.
we fighting over these tivial things just shows how much have we have for each other. Just for a moment think rationally "what have we achieved with the hate?"

INSANITY PREVAILS on BOTH SIDES!!!! and so do the RANTS & MUD SLINGING! good stuff guys carry on trolling all of you indians & pakistanis!

Don't. Again how exactly is it related to the thread topic. We already know India isn't going to, yet to somehow found it convenient to bring in quoting Pakistan shot itself in the foot. So let me ask you this how exactly did we shot ourselves in the foot when we already know that India is not going to barge from its position?

All your questions have been answered in my previous posts on this forum. Go fish.

I don't have time to post same things again and again.

Sad news .But good for Indians , we get to see how they don't even allow us to visit our holy sites . Another reason why India won't give up Kashmir .Thank you , Pakistan :)

Exactly...Kashmir will never be given to Pakistan or like minded religious bigots... Many of our Hindu temples and religious places are present in Kashmir region..!!

Well your army sucks at patrolling then. If it is so highly patrolled, how come you have a few million illegal Afghanis living in Pak?

Do you have any idea about the durand line and how porous it actually is? If not i suggest your keep your BS to your self.

Post reported.

Foreign tourists to india
Foreign tourist arrival in India grew by close to 9 per cent to 6.29 million in 2011,
Foreign tourist arrival in India up by almost 9%

Foreign tourists in pakistan?.....hmmmm...interesting question...

855,000 in 2009...don't have the data for 2011...but i see drastic difference....

Most tourists in Pakistan are Indian Sikhs. They ran away from Indian Opression.

Exactly...Kashmir will never be given to Pakistan or like minded religious bigots... Many of our Hindu temples and religious places are present in Kashmir region..!!
Kashmir is not the topic at hand, can we refrain from going into it, besides who last told you that INDIA is ready to give up on Kashmir.
Kashmir is a dead but smoking issue. Every one has their part of the Kashmir and no more sharing. So please talk about the topic at hand

i feel like i am checking out BHAR*T RAKSH*K * NOT DEFENCE.PK

Increasing security protocols is a matter of internal affairs. Whether such events can be used or not is a matter of debate, though you cannot rule out the possibility.
Agreed, as far as internal security is concerned no country wants to take chance....and the level of espionage and sophistication in it has made things worse for the intelligence agencies. So any person with traits of being possible spy determined through criteria created from past experience, will not be allowed to enter at the first place.

Why does any topic about India - Pakistan always need to go down the drain, anyways this news will negatively affect the overall attempt to loosen up visa regime between the two countries.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom