What's new

Pakistan refuses visas to Sikhs and Hindus for Ranjit Singh anniversary

For the first part, I like how you purposely chose your words to make sure you didnt say Sikhs, who also are a religious minority. In India, religious minorities as long as they have the skill dont have laws in constitution prohibiting them from reaching top positions, as shown by Sikh Army chiefs and Prime Minister.

Also, you shold read up Sam Maneckshaw sometime, he belongs to a Parsi family (less than 1% of India's religious population) and he was the main Army General responsible for the defeat of Pakistan in 1971. In terms of Christians, Sonia Gandhi is a Christian, and she essentially runs the whole nation.

i like how you left the MAJOR minority in india out! & SONIA gandhi is she a PM?christian now! and then SAID SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT A FOREIGN PM hence in walked MMS!

no muslim Prime Minister. the biggest minoirty is sidelined! and friendship with ISRAEL the one enemy of muslims is like salt on the wounds but oh well i guess that is the decision they took when they chose to stay in Mualana's country!

i like how you left the MAJOR minority in india out! & SONIA gandhi is she a PM?christian now! and then SAID SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT A FOREIGN PM hence in walked MMS!

no muslim Prime Minister. the biggest minoirty is sidelined! and friendship with ISRAEL the one enemy of muslims is like salt on the wounds but oh well i guess that is the decision they took when they chose to stay in Mualana's country!
Muslim President, Commander in chief of Armed Forces, Muslim ex-Chief Election Commissioner.....and list goes on, BTW Sonia Gandhi said it was her personal decision to not become PM and i saw the interview of Rahul Gandhi where he said that the family discussion was quite emotional.

This has already been discussed in Indian political debates.

Well a good chunk of the Indian Muslims who were influential politicians went to Pakistan and are living there as Mohajirs/Muhajirs or whatever you guys call them. Many well-off Muslims politicians/feudals left, which is why it has taken time for them to catch up with the rest of the religious communities in India in the political field. I dont personally agree with the views of Jinnah and Muslim League, but they were all influential Indian Muslim politicians who ran off to Pakistan after creating Pakistan, leaving a vacuum of Muslim leadership that unfortunately never got filled up.

@Omar1984 -- believe me, i know the whole story!

as for Sikhs -- yes there are Sikhs and other non-Muslim PAKISTANIS in Pakistan. They are equal citizens as all others and OBVIOUSLY (no brainer) we must protect them and their sites.

to celebrate a mass-murderers ''anniversary'' is something that has never been allowed in Pakistan nor would it ever. Most Pakistanis probably spit at that name.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom