What's new

Pakistan refuses visas to Sikhs and Hindus for Ranjit Singh anniversary

Nothing trolling going on here, pretty clear and easy for everyone to see. It says they are not equal citizens. Me being an equal citizen means that I have equal rights as anyone else. Constitutionally saying someone cannot hold a certain(important) political position because of their religion is as clear cut discrimination as it gets.

You can try justifying it by reading verses from Quran or saying things like "Islamic republic so clearly head of the state PM and President are suppose to be Muslims", but the truth wont go away.

Nope its not..... Its like saying A Hindu pandit can lead prayer in a Mosque..... But he can't..... SIMPLE. Head of Islamic state needs to be muslim.... If we declare ourselfs Secular state and then put this thing in our constitution then we are making them 2nd class citizen.......

Its really that simple.... You just need to getout of "Hate Pakistan " mentality to see this.

Nope its not..... Its like saying A Hindu pandit can lead prayer in a Mosque..... But he can't..... SIMPLE. Head of Islamic state needs to be muslim.... If we declare ourselfs Secular state and then put this thing in our constitution then we are making them 2nd class citizen.......

No its not actually. The equivalent of your example would be Hindus and Sikhs asking for prayer permission in your mosques, which they are not, so your example is complete BS. These are political rights, these non-Muslims are barred from becoming PM and President in their own nations, the very same people who have lived in these lands much longer than you guys.

It is religious discrimination and making citizens constitutionally 2nd class citizens, go ask any lawyer in this world.

No its not actually. The equivalent of your example would be Hindus and Sikhs asking for prayer permission in your mosques, which they are not, so your example is complete BS. These are political rights, these non-Muslims are barred from becoming PM and President in their own nations, the very same people who have lived in these lands much longer than you guys.

It is religious discrimination and making citizens constitutionally 2nd class citizens, go ask any lawyer in this world.

Again Nope they are not...... They are citizen of ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan..... They have political right to become who ever they want....But as its Islamic republic they cannot lead the country..... Have we claimed to be Secular state??

constitution translates into the law of the land, it may not be down every one's ally but it's openly there for all to read and observe, however it's a sad case scenario when you live under a so called secularism umbrella and yet draw red lines even on the drinking wells. Now that is much more serious than mere hypocracy.

constitution translates into the law of the land, it may not be down every one's ally but it's openly there for all to read and observe, however it's a sad case scenario when you live under a so called secularism umbrella and yet draw red lines even on the drinking wells. Now that is much more serious than mere hypocracy.

Constitution says everyone is equal in India yet Muslims can't get apartments in Hindu Majority Buildings.... And yet some are teaching us about 2nd class citizen.

Again Nope they are not...... They are citizen of ISLAMIC republic of Pakistan..... They have political right to become who ever they want....But as its Islamic republic they cannot lead the country..... Have we claimed to be Secular state??

No they dont, they cant become President or Prime Minister. 2nd class citizens constitutionally all day long. Its exactly the reason why some of my non-Muslim ancestors left Pakistan for India. Go ask a non-Muslim (if there is any even left in Pakistan) whether this is discrimination or not, and if they would like to be treated as equal citizens.

Its like a company saying we only let Christians become the CEO and vice chairman of the company, but all you non-Chritians can works as janitors and ordinary sales people.

Constitution says everyone is equal in India yet Muslims can't get apartments in Hindu Majority Buildings.... And yet some are teaching us about 2nd class citizen.

I can't help but stop laughing when some seasoned people like yourself start talking trash like this...

Pakistan Refusing visa is a geopolitical issue ...whereas Hindus refusing to rent a House to Muslim is a personal choice. For instance I don't want to rent my house to a Bangali because they cook fish and I can not stand smell of fish.

Stop comparing a policy decision with personal choice.

At least our constitution and civil society knows what is right and implements those rules in the constitution. The drinking wells example you gave is not allowed by the constitution of India, but some criminals and low-lives choose to discriminate. In Pakistan, discrimination is constitutionally recognized by the so called general population. Javed Akhtar (Indian) once said this about the issue: "What the criminals and low-lives do illegally in India(discrimination along religious lines), your general population and constitution does the same in Pakistan openly as law of the land"

No they dont, they cant become President or Prime Minister. 2nd class citizens constitutionally all day long. Its exactly the reason why some of my non-Muslim ancestors left Pakistan for India. Go ask a non-Muslim (if there is any even left in Pakistan) whether this is discrimination or not, and if they would like to be treated as equal citizens.

Its like a company saying we only let Christians become the CEO and vice chairman of the company, but all you non-Chritians can works as janitors and ordinary sales people.

CEO is christian but all the rest of the board can be Non Christian is enough to prove that their rights are secured ........

So Nope they are not.

Plus I love to see how much brain washed you are that you think there is No Non Muslim left.... Proved my point above of Hate Pakistan and trolling mentality.

I can't help but stop laughing when some seasoned people like yourself start talking trash like this...

Pakistan Refusing visa is a geopolitical issue ...whereas Hindus refusing to rent a House to Muslim is a personal choice. For instance I don't want to rent my house to a Bangali because they cook fish and I can not stand smell of fish.

Yup choice of the people......

CEO is christian but all the rest of the board can be Non Christian is enough to prove that their rights are secured ........

No its not. In most civilized nations, you will end up in jail for religious discrimination and your company will end up closed.

One wonders, what kind of food does this guy cooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not. In most civilized nations, you will end up in jail for religious discrimination and your company will end up closed.

So will be in Pakistan......

I like how you twist the statements... First you used Company as an example of country and now the company is under laws of a Country itself....

So again Nope they are not.....

And i can do this all day long but really not that farigh.

Does this mean that all that peace talk and all that People to people interactions are just an eyewash...and Pakistanis don't want any fruitful relationship with India?

Where does that come from.......Elaborate Please.

They (Pakistani Sikhs/Hindus/any non-Muslims) are not allowed to become the Chief of Army Staff, President or Prime Minister of the country just because they are non-Muslims as per the Constitution of Pakistan. Clearly 2nd class citizen status. You should read your constitution.

ya and how many ARMY generals & Prime ministers MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS have india had???? ummmm NONE! so i guess indian law is just on paper!

& sikhs marriages until this YEAR WERE ILLEGAL according to indian law! hence theoratically all SIKHS born in india from 1947 TO 2012 WERE ILLEGAL kids according to indian law!

ya and how many ARMY generals & Prime ministers MUSLIMS or CHRISTIANS have india had???? ummmm NONE! so i guess indian law is just on paper!

& sikhs marriages until this YEAR WERE ILLEGAL according to indian law! hence theoratically all SIKHS born in india from 1947 TO 2012 WERE ILLEGAL kids according to indian law!

For the first part, I like how you purposely chose your words to make sure you didnt say Sikhs, who also are a religious minority. In India, religious minorities as long as they have the skill dont have laws in constitution prohibiting them from reaching top positions, as shown by Sikh Army chiefs and Prime Minister.

Also, you shold read up Sam Maneckshaw sometime, he belongs to a Parsi family (less than 1% of India's religious population) and he was the main Army General responsible for the defeat of Pakistan in 1971. In terms of Christians, Sonia Gandhi is a Christian, and she essentially runs the whole nation.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom