What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am witness of both and i do not want anyone to explain me . your nation your gov your forces your FO every one was mum shocked and humiliated on 27 and i see it with my own eyes . do i need someone to teach me after 30 years the truth of 27 feb ?
after the shock of 27 Feb
Indians disappeared from internet for like 3 weeks.
normally Youtube and our own News sites are spammed by Indian trolls but they were nowhere to be seen
then we saw long faces of Indian air force personnel holding a piece of AMRAAM claiming they had shot it down and also using the same piece to complain to Americans that PAF used American weapons to beat them up.

so India has won then

Neither I.. nor the Article Claims it.

where the Modi is mourning lack of Rafales

Havent you seen "weird reasons" of Getting more F35s ?

and IAF is blaming Pakistan for having better tactics

I cant say better, Burely PAF is one hell of a force. Very Professional.

blames the Israeli equipment after retracting 300+ terrorist claim

Please show me a .. one... single....proof of "claim" then "retraction"

shoots down its own helicopter
Friendly Fire. Is it something New ?

looses its Mig21 on Pakistan side

True.

and unkown jet on Indian side of LoC
Not Proved. Same like F16 down.. or MKI Down. No Proof.

Bechare ne thread to open kiya tha Pakistanis ko troll karne k liye, but instead, got trolled by Pakistanis, bechara bharti.:(

Bechare ne thread to open kiya tha Pakistanis ko troll karne k liye, but instead, got trolled by Pakistanis, bechara bharti.:(

Happens everytime

Happens when your airforce failed and humiliated you but you still try to prove them as word beaters

This is what happens when you directly land on the Last page and Hit reply. lol

Happens everytime

Happens when your airforce failed and humiliated you but you still try to prove them as word beaters
Bechara poori koshish kar raha hai k Pakistan ka koi weak point mil jaye, but no success. Soon, he will start talking about our economic situation, and india's win in '71. The last thing to satisfy their EGO.

:woot: now it's 80 KM. I can bet, after sometime, indians are going to claim IAF was 600 KM deep inside Pakistan, bakch**i hi karni hai, jitni marzi karo...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47370608

It says :

The apparent ease with which Indian air force fighters flew 80km into Pakistan-administered territory, undetected by a military that should have been on high alert after open Indian threats of attack, again exposes the rudimentary capability of Pakistani air defences. This should reinforce the concern that arose in 2011, when American helicopters flew undetected into Pakistan, carrying naval commandos who killed Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad and flew out with his body.

And This :

https://www.efsas.org/commentaries/...ks-a-paradigm-shift-in-its-security-strategy/

Shortly after the Indian aircraft returned back unchallenged and unscathed after their successful foray 80 km into Pakistani territory, India’s Foreign Secretary, Vijay Gokhale, briefed the international media in New Delhi and elucidated the rationale, nature, aims and efficacy of the IAF operation.

Bechara poori koshish kar raha hai k Pakistan ka koi weak point mil jaye, but no success. Soon, he will start talking about our economic situation, and india's win in '71. The last thing to satisfy their EGO.

Fortunately we live in the world of internet

Or else these Modi fanboys have been winning elections by fooling people poor India with same whatsapp forward lies

I just laugh at Indians and their attempt to cling to straws... The whole world knows, IAF lost badly on Feb 27 and then it couldn't muster up the courage to violate Pakistan's airspace even after two months.

Bhaijaan, mai 10 saal se hun yahan.... dont worry, Im willing to wait till full term for Imaran.... But.. I think...Your own country men are not willing to give him a full term.. will they ?
Lala ge mery mulk walo ki ban ki siri..their fathers will even give him time. He is there for 5 years..you start selling your product to Pakistan..we have free trade agreement with China for 300 products..oh problem is that your cost is high lol

Lala ge mery mulk walo ki ban ki siri..their fathers will even give him time. He is there for 5 years..you start selling your product to Pakistan..we have free trade agreement with China for 300 products..oh problem is that your cost is high lol

Well, You dont understand Economics. India is the Biggest Market for Iteself !
Hint : Patanjali , TATA , Reliance, TCS, InfoSys etc. etc. all with over $50 Billion value EACH !

Fortunately we live in the world of internet

Or else these Modi fanboys have been winning elections by fooling people poor India with same whatsapp forward lies
Bhai, I have to disagree with your point. Modi don't need to fool indians, the are already..... Samajh to gaye hon ge aap.

here we go again!!

weather is cloudy please attack again thankyou

Matlab tumhain khud nahi pata article kiyun share kia hai

Poora IAF wala scene hai. Zaleel bhi ho rahai ho aur pata bhi nahi chal raha :lol:

Now, I have a feeling that Indians are rather enjoying their humiliation and insult, in a sadistic sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom