What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, we know what/who we are. We have been Friends for.. almost a decade....right ?

As I said, Go and Ask the Pakistanis who have complained over WHY Articles ridiculing China ( over Islam ) have been deleted... while your posts filled with Abuses is ignored....

Oh... sorry.. I forgot.....After all its a Pakistani Forum... lol.

You know what... a guy @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , Pakistan needs many like him. I wish hims good luck. Is the REAL Patriot for me.
Dude you really need help, you are all over the place, what do my posts have to do with what others post.
What is your real dilemma, my posts not getting deleted or China not being openly ridiculed.
Have you ever thought for a minute, there are members from many nationalities on the forum, why do only Indians seem to have issues with most of them....who do you blame for that.....me or the Mods.

See, we know what/who we are. We have been Friends for.. almost a decade....right ?

As I said, Go and Ask the Pakistanis who have complained over WHY Articles ridiculing China ( over Islam ) have been deleted... while your posts filled with Abuses is ignored....

Oh... sorry.. I forgot.....After all its a Pakistani Forum... lol.

You know what... a guy @AZADPAKISTAN2009 , Pakistan needs many like him. I wish hims good luck. Is the REAL Patriot for me.

Ek hi news item ko kuch members under different headers and different media post kartai hein. Its getting old now and useless. Kafi articlws mein wo hi lame bakwaas hoti full of bias with nothing to show for.

Waisey bhi ita a forum for MANY members. Turkish bhi hein or Cheeni bhi, sab ki sensitivities ko dekhna hota hai. Tum Indians ko na sab sai issue hai.

Orr ab tum india mein beth ker yeh bhi decide karo gai kai kon patriot hai kon nhi. Pakistan hai yeh, India nhi jahan alag opinion per anti patriot banadeitai hein.

Ek hi news item ko kuch members under different headers and different media post kartai hein. Its getting old now and useless. Kafi articlws mein wo hi lame bakwaas hoti full of bias with nothing to show for.

I posted it EXACTLY the way it was reported in Sputnik. This is STRICTLY in accordance to forum Rules.

Waisey bhi ita a forum for MANY members. Turkish bhi hein or Cheeni bhi, sab ki sensitivities ko dekhna hota hai. Tum Indians ko na sab sai issue hai.

Orr ab tum india mein beth ker yeh bhi decide karo gai kai kon patriot hai kon nhi. Pakistan hai yeh, India nhi jahan alag opinion per anti patriot banadeitai hein.

Im telling you.. I know Pakistan and Pakistanis are far far far better... and nice place/people....coz I know then Personally.... yes.. I have personal pics....Videos...and Skype Chats.... which i cant share.....

It seems YOU have made an Openion, of India that differs from Reality.

OMG @XiNiX , the tit for tat and some extra for good effect ended a while ago and you are still looking for excuses for iodine deficient nation to hide their recent humiliation at the hands of PAF.

PAF attacked in broad daylight unlike the Coward PM Modi who himself admittedly thought the dark of the night and clouds will help IAF fighters in escaping the dreaded PAF CAP.

What a joke of a nation who revels in their own idiotic claims and celebrates even its @rse whooping by PAF as some honorable accolade...

A country whose Air force has made running away heroic...and getting shot down iconic for the benefit of the delusional, cheering, extremist, idiot mediocrity.

An Air force that openly admits none of its air superiority assets fired even a single missile in agression...but were busy dodging AMRAAMs, lol.

An Air force that claims its downed jet scored a falcon while the professionals know those intact missile of downed Mig21 prove they remained unfired.

While the ordinary Indians find no option but to continue to be made idiots at the hands of an IAF who have nothing to show for but imaginary claims, the rest of the world laughs at the hiding behind clouds, AMRAAM dodging, flying monkeys.

Well, Something much bigger happened in 1999. and Musharraf Declared it a win.. Until :

This is not an "openion".. its a step by step... Operational Info....over how Kargil was ACTUALLY executed.

You tell me who is a Lier ?
that battle was fought in a political scenario, hence different people will have different views, we also shot down your jets in that conflict without using our Air Force, while you refused to claim your pilot.
If everything was to be believed, the Gen Musharraf claimed that he spent a night in Indian Occupied Territory.

OMG @XiNiX , the tit for tat and some extra for good effect ended a while ago and you are still looking for excuses for iodine deficient nation to hide their recent humiliation at the hands of PAF.

PAF attacked in broad daylight unlike the Coward PM Modi who himself admittedly thought the dark of the night and clouds will help IAF fighters in escaping the dreaded PAF CAP.

What a joke of a nation who revels in their own idiotic claims and celebrates even its @rse whooping by PAF as some honorable accolade...

A country whose Air force has made running away heroic...and getting shot down iconic for the benefit of the delusional, cheering, extremist, idiot mediocrity.

An Air force that openly admits none of its air superiority assets fired even a single missile in agression...but were busy dodging AMRAAMs, lol.

An Air force that claims its downed jet scored a falcon while the professionals know those intact missile of downed Mig21 prove they remained unfired.

While the ordinary Indians find no option but to continue to be made idiots at the hands of an IAF who have nothing to show for but imaginary claims, the rest of the world laughs at the hiding behind clouds, AMRAAM dodging, flying monkeys.

Last Page > Post Reply > Done ?

My Advise : Format the "Openion Pendrive" and Start with Page 1.

PS : Its NOT about 27th Feb, But First week of May 2019.

Source 1 : https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905191075129414-india-pakistan-f-16-fighter-jets/

Alternative : https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict-pakistan-air-force-f16-fighter-jets

This comes amid ongoing tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad, which escalated after the 14 February Pulwama terrorist attack which killed at least 40 Indian security personnel. The attack, which a Pakistan-based terror outfit claimed responsibility for, was followed by a 26 February Indian airstrike on an alleged terrorist site in Pakistan.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) remains concerned over the safety of its F-16 fighter jets despite the fact that two and a half months have passed since an Indian Air Force (IAF) counter-terror strike in Pakistan's Balakot region, the Indian newspaper Economic Times cited government sources as saying.

The sources claimed that after the F-16s were deployed from their home bases in Punjab province, they were sent to satellite fields in a scattered manner in order to avoid major losses in new possible strikes from India.

The PAF also “has been at forward locations all along the Line of Control and the International Border after the Balakot strikes and its failure to counter India”, the sources added.

The developments come against the backdrop of simmering Islamabad-New Delhi tensions, which exacerbated on 14 February when at least 40 Indian security personnel were killed in a terrorist attack in Pulwama, India.

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), a Pakistan-based terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack and the Indian government accused Islamabad of harbouring and sponsoring the Islamist terrorist outfit, a charge which Pakistan has denied.

In response, India conducted the 26 February airstrike on alleged terror infrastructure targets in Pakistani territory; the following day, Pakistan retaliated by conducting airstrikes targeting Indian territory; the ensuing dogfight reportedly downed two aircraft.

A pilot who ejected was released a few days later in what Islamabad called a “peace gesture”. India, however, has confirmed the loss of only one of its warplanes, claiming that its downed MiG-21 Bison jet was struck after it had shot down a Pakistani F-16 during aerial combat.

@Windjammer @Areesh
@Imran Khan

IMPORTANT : The Best Posts in the Thread will be Hidden Like Easter Eggs with This Title :
This message by "XXXX" has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
I wish we had an enemy worth fighting. who had honour

but what can you expect from a nation where the bottle cow pee and sell is at a drink to the jahil masses

that battle was fought in a political scenario, hence different people will have different views, we also shot down your jets in that conflict without using our Air Force, while you refused to claim your pilot.
If everything was to be believed, the Gen Musharraf claimed that he spent a night in Indian Occupied Territory.

Its not a "view".
But "STEP-By-STEP" Information of EXACT Execution of Kargil. With Explicit Details of Who.. When and Where.. and How.

I wish we had an enemy worth fighting. who had honour

but what can you expect from a nation where the bottle cow pee and sell is at a drink to the jahil masses

I STRONGLY doubt you are Muslim. coz in Islam Urine is very useful.
It seems you have very little info over Islam.. your own Religion :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/83423/the-benefits-of-drinking-camel-urine

As for camel’s urine, the book suggests that it has numerous uses which are beneficial for man. This is indicated by the Prophetic texts and confirmed by modern science … Scientific experiments have proven that camel’s urine has a lethal effect on the germs that cause many diseases.

Among the uses of camel’s urine, many women use it to wash their hair, to make it longer, and to make it lighter and more lustrous. Camel’s urine is also efficacious in the treatment of swelling of the liver and other diseases such as abscesses, sores that appear on the body and toothache, and for washing eyes. End quote.

And one thing more... My Religion....doesnt even permit me to use the word "Jaahil" .. even for camel piss drinkers ... :omghaha:

Its not a "view".
But "STEP-By-STEP" Information of EXACT Execution of Kargil. With Explicit Details of Who.. When and Where.. and How.

I STRONGLY doubt you are Muslim. coz in Islam Urine is very useful.
It seems you have very little info over Islam.. your own Religion :

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/83423/the-benefits-of-drinking-camel-urine

As for camel’s urine, the book suggests that it has numerous uses which are beneficial for man. This is indicated by the Prophetic texts and confirmed by modern science … Scientific experiments have proven that camel’s urine has a lethal effect on the germs that cause many diseases.

Among the uses of camel’s urine, many women use it to wash their hair, to make it longer, and to make it lighter and more lustrous. Camel’s urine is also efficacious in the treatment of swelling of the liver and other diseases such as abscesses, sores that appear on the body and toothache, and for washing eyes. End quote.

And one thing more... My Religion....doesnt even permit me to use the word "Jaahil" .. even for camel piss drinkers ... :omghaha:

that's a website? who the f is ben
hind the website....probably hindus like u

urine is digsuting and nijas. only u hindus drink it.

Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy already confirmed No PAF F-16 is missing,
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

and as for balakote strike world buys/supports Pakistani narrative, within the hours of Indian claims of farting 300 dead terrorist, independent/Neutral satellite experts said you hit nothing but few tree and a one dead crow, this will not change in near or in distant future, and don't bring your crap conspiracy theories again and again @XiNiX

Last Page > Post Reply > Done ?

My Advise : Format the "Openion Pendrive" and Start with Page 1.

PS : Its NOT about 27th Feb, But First week of May 2019.
Is it now, lol.

Are you really not that smart or do you deliberately act iodine deficient?

Poor you, IAF has indeed left you with no other choice but to continue to act like an idiot atleast until Rafael is completely integrated in a few years time. Then there is always the next excuse to look forward to "if only we had FGFA, result would be different", lol.

No body but a delusional Indian nation and its equally sheepish supporters can call a night time standoff range cloudy blunder a success of IAF nor the 27th feb day time @rse whooping of IAF at the hands of PAF as a failure by any stretch of imagination, lol.

You are welcome to continue to be part of the laughing stock for the world, lol.

Pentagon corespondent for foreign policy already confirmed No PAF F-16 is missing,
https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/04/04/did-india-shoot-down-a-pakistani-jet-u-s-count-says-no/

and as for balakote strike world buys/supports Pakistani narrative, within the hours of Indian claims of farting 300 dead terrorist, independent/Neutral satellite experts said you hit nothing but few tree and a one dead crow, this will not change in near or in distant future, and don't bring your crap conspiracy theories again and again @XiNiX

I think you didnt read the OP.
Its NOT about F16s Missing ( on 27th ) BUT BUT BUT > PAF Assets being Redeployed in May 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom