What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you for real ? Whose plane disintegrated on our soil and whose pilot we paraded on the Wagh border must be some alien nation. As far as Indian attack is concerned, India fired the Spice AG ordnance within from Indian borders. Read geography first, Balakot is in Pakistan held Kashmir not the one in KP province and its only few miles from Indian border.
As far as PAF failure is concerned their failure is not to wipe out IAF all together. If IAF was so professional why don't they come back to take revenge for shooting down their planes. Conveniently they kept on running away with tail between their legs as soon as PAF used to show up to confront them on the border. Whose leaders were threatening to use missiles instead of sending their air force again, must be sorry state of affairs for IAF. India turned out to be the laughing stock in front of the world and so called 2 front war talk have just vanished and why Modi was cursing the bureaucracy for not getting the French planes. When you open a thread again read up and do your home work properly if its not too much for your brain cells. PAF have kicked IAF arse in the encounter and world have seen and heard Indian cries. You must be one of the dumbest person which India seem to be full of.

Beta, Dummy, Decoys and Concrete shelters are STANDARD INFRA Across the Globe.

"fear" and "preparedness" are two different things. IAF didnt order dummy's on 27th Night.. They were There.... as a Standard MUCH before that. Period.

IAF kai sarai jaahaaz tou sab Delhi airport main stashed hun gai. Not scattered at all. Ajeeb gadhai log.

2/2 The fact that even after nearly 3 months, Indian news media outlets are writing articles, twisting the story each time, constantly linking made up stuff with 26-27 February, and Indians gleefully trying to propagate it so hard, even after 3 months almost, It goes to show how desperate you people are.

And your own use of this thread with this topic, and instead bashing Pakistan on all different topics and completely deviating from thread at hand goes to show your desperation and *** burn you have received.

Idiots will be idiots, and I don't call you one as an Indian but as a person in general because you are as if someone molded shit into the approximate form of a doughy manchild, put an asshole where the heart should have been, attached where the asshole was supposed to be to the vocal cords, then animated it through the incantations of a hundred subpar wannabees, and ended up with a developmentally delayed shit golem that is you.

I would have been more than happy to discuss thread but you its clear your intention is to troll.

@Dubious

The Artcile is from Sputnik.

Now Reported again in:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict-pakistan-air-force-f16-fighter-jets

I bet this was a india news picked up by sputnik.

Its now Here as well :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict-pakistan-air-force-f16-fighter-jets

Are you for real ? Whose plane disintegrated on our soil and whose pilot we paraded on the Wagh border must be some alien nation. As far as Indian attack is concerned, India fired the Spice AG ordnance within from Indian borders. Read geography first, Balakot is in Pakistan held Kashmir not the one in KP province and its only few miles from Indian border.
As far as PAF failure is concerned their failure is not to wipe out IAF all together. If IAF was so professional why don't they come back to take revenge for shooting down their planes. Conveniently they kept on running away with tail between their legs as soon as PAF used to show up to confront them on the border. Whose leaders were threatening to use missiles instead of sending their air force again, must be sorry state of affairs for IAF. India turned out to be the laughing stock in front of the world and so called 2 front war talk have just vanished and why Modi was cursing the bureaucracy for not getting the French planes. When you open a thread again read up and do your home work properly if its not too much for your brain cells. PAF have kicked IAF arse in the encounter and world have seen and heard Indian cries. You must be one of the dumbest person which India seem to be full of.

The Article is NOT about what happened on 27th Feb. Period.
Its about PAF moving their Assets in May 2019. Stick to Topic.

Lagta hai.. Apni Khud ki History Bhul gaye....This Happened Under Congress... Indira DIVIDED Pakistan.. Along with THIS HUMILATION : :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ps7-80.JPG
You creature maybe it's colour but if you were chocolate you would eat yourselves.
How many times you post this on daily basis to give pleasure to your little heart.
But as @Oscar ideally described you , you never fail to prove your nature. Lol

Hudh itna topic sai hath raha hai orr dusron ko kehraha hai kai stick to topic because they are giving u a good *** burn.

Keep it up.

And, the report is from Economic times in both articles. That's enough said.

Beta, Dummy, Decoys and Concrete shelters are STANDARD INFRA Across the Globe.

"fear" and "preparedness" are two different things. IAF didnt order dummy's on 27th Night.. They were There.... as a Standard MUCH before that. Period.
Abey saley, they only appeared and were photographed after recent hostilities.

You creature maybe it's colour but if you were chocolate you would eat yourselves.
How many times you post this on daily basis to give pleasure to your little heart.
But as @Oscar ideally described you , you never fail to prove your nature. Lol

The Creature who Opens Threads with sole intention of defaming India/IAF on a daily basis need not preach me. Leave me... your own country men have told you...to focus where you should rather trolling in the forum. That is YOUR Nature... Your True Nature..."riduculed" by someone from Pakistan....Now thats something unexpected... No ?

In past 10 years.... in this beautiful forum...I have made friends in Lahore... Karachi... I know and talk to them over Skype.....I have Infact opened may good threads about Pakistan... Its Scientists and even Sir. Salam...

Just a silly character fit for cartoon movies.

Source 1 : https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905191075129414-india-pakistan-f-16-fighter-jets/

Alternative : https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict-pakistan-air-force-f16-fighter-jets

This comes amid ongoing tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad, which escalated after the 14 February Pulwama terrorist attack which killed at least 40 Indian security personnel. The attack, which a Pakistan-based terror outfit claimed responsibility for, was followed by a 26 February Indian airstrike on an alleged terrorist site in Pakistan.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) remains concerned over the safety of its F-16 fighter jets despite the fact that two and a half months have passed since an Indian Air Force (IAF) counter-terror strike in Pakistan's Balakot region, the Indian newspaper Economic Times cited government sources as saying.

The sources claimed that after the F-16s were deployed from their home bases in Punjab province, they were sent to satellite fields in a scattered manner in order to avoid major losses in new possible strikes from India.

The PAF also “has been at forward locations all along the Line of Control and the International Border after the Balakot strikes and its failure to counter India”, the sources added.

The developments come against the backdrop of simmering Islamabad-New Delhi tensions, which exacerbated on 14 February when at least 40 Indian security personnel were killed in a terrorist attack in Pulwama, India.

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), a Pakistan-based terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack and the Indian government accused Islamabad of harbouring and sponsoring the Islamist terrorist outfit, a charge which Pakistan has denied.

In response, India conducted the 26 February airstrike on alleged terror infrastructure targets in Pakistani territory; the following day, Pakistan retaliated by conducting airstrikes targeting Indian territory; the ensuing dogfight reportedly downed two aircraft.

A pilot who ejected was released a few days later in what Islamabad called a “peace gesture”. India, however, has confirmed the loss of only one of its warplanes, claiming that its downed MiG-21 Bison jet was struck after it had shot down a Pakistani F-16 during aerial combat.

@Windjammer @Areesh
@Imran Khan

IMPORTANT : The Best Posts in the Thread will be Hidden Like Easter Eggs with This Title :
This message by "XXXX" has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
tere dimagh p shapar tou nhe charha hwa? kahan se uth k a jatay ho bloody slumdog

Abey saley, they only appeared and were photographed after recent hostilities.

Jammer Mia.... If they were "Photographed" recently does that mean... they didnt exist b4 27th feb ? Dimag hai ya nahi ?

The Creature who Opens Threads with sole intention of defaming India/IAF on a daily basis need not preach me. Leave me... your own country men have told you...to focus where you should rather trolling in the forum. That is YOUR Nature... Your True Nature..."riduculed" by someone from Pakistan....Now thats something unexpected... No ?

In past 10 years.... in this beautiful forum...I have made friends in Lahore... Karachi... I know and talk to them over Skype.....I have Infact opened may good threads about Pakistan... Its Scientists and even Sir. Salam...

His threads are not Indian media articles. They often contain satellite images or any kind of proof.

Apni baat karo iss thread per.

Jammer Mia.... If they were "Photographed" recently does that mean... they didnt exist b4 27th feb ? Dimag hai ya nahi ?

Tum kiya sahi mein pagal ho ya kuch?

They exist b4 27th but were brought out after. Is that too hard to contemplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom