What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-47370608

It says :

The apparent ease with which Indian air force fighters flew 80km into Pakistan-administered territory, undetected by a military that should have been on high alert after open Indian threats of attack, again exposes the rudimentary capability of Pakistani air defences. This should reinforce the concern that arose in 2011, when American helicopters flew undetected into Pakistan, carrying naval commandos who killed Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad and flew out with his body.

And This :

https://www.efsas.org/commentaries/india’s-counter-terrorist-air-strike-within-pakistan-marks-a-paradigm-shift-in-its-security-strategy/

Shortly after the Indian aircraft returned back unchallenged and unscathed after their successful foray 80 km into Pakistani territory, India’s Foreign Secretary, Vijay Gokhale, briefed the international media in New Delhi and elucidated the rationale, nature, aims and efficacy of the IAF operation.

One is opinion of BBC

Other is statement by your foreign secretary

The fact that you failed to hit anything in Balakot itself is a proof that your intrusion didn't last for few KMs and few minutes.

As DG ISPR said. You released your payload in haste and ran away thus making your whole mission a failure

Well, You dont understand Economics. India is the Biggest Market for Iteself !
If I dont know then you know nothing. I run my business from Oman to Spain..India used to buy Pakistan rise and mango to sale in international market..even chickpea I mean so many products Indian used to buy throw Dubai.. why because Pakistani products were cheap and batter quality..we used to sale because Indian had good agreements with other countries. we got good entry to chines market.. you had privilege.. even I am going to export things throw Pakistani routes from Omanand Spain to china. I am working on some ideas..

Now, I have a feeling that Indians are rather enjoying their humiliation and insult, in a sadistic sense.

50 shades of gau mutra wala scene hai yeh

Bhai, I have to disagree with your point. Modi don't need to fool indians, the are already..... Samajh to gaye hon ge aap.

Yeh bhi hai

One is opinion of BBC

Other is statement by your foreign secretary

The fact that you failed to hit anything in Balaot itself is a proof that your intrusion didn't last for few KMs and few minutes

I think you too are counting on some "openions" and "statements" only... or were you standing recording it all live....witnessing...that crow die in balakot ? lol

Fact is, As one Pakistani Member Rightly said, we need to wait for some yearls for thw whole truth to be revealed... Just Like.... Kargil win... to Kargil Blunder.... !!

50 shades of gau mutra wala scene hai yeh

Bhai....Seems you have some good experiance with urine.. Did you follow this or what ?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/83423/the-benefits-of-drinking-camel-urine

I think Hindu and Muslims can sit and discuss over one thing in common : URINE ( Cow vs camel ) lol.

If I dont know then you know nothing. I run my business from Oman to Spain..India used to buy Pakistan rise and mango to sale in international market..even chickpea I mean so many products Indian used to buy throw Dubai.. why because Pakistani products were cheap and batter quality..we used to sale because Indian had good agreements with other countries. we got good entry to chines market.. you had privilege.. even I am going to export things throw Pakistani routes from Omanand Spain to china. I am working on some ideas..

Ltes discuss it in a different Topic. Kindly open a new one if interested. Thank You.

I think you too are counting on some "openions" and "statements" only... or were you standing recording it all live....witnessing...that crow die in balakot ? lol

Fact is, As one Pakistani Member Rightly said, we need to wait for some yearls for thw whole truth to be revealed... Just Like.... Kargil win... to Kargil Blunder.... !!

That Pakistani member also believed in India lies that they captured Akhnor dagger from Pakistan. In short he is an immature kid and is now cursing you guys for those lies.

You failed on two consecutive days. Your airforce was humiliated on two days.

That is why we want modi again. It is under him we managed to humiliate for two days. Never before that happened under congress

Nope. You are unlucky coz you ( Unlike Bangladesh ) cant think BEYOND India/kashmir.
Result = PKR > 150 ! // BD economy @ 7% and is now almost equal to Pakistans !

How is that related to your shitty thread.

Bhai....Seems you have some good experiance with urine.. Did you follow this or what ?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/83423/the-benefits-of-drinking-camel-urine

I think Hindu and Muslims can sit and discuss over one thing in common : URINE ( Cow vs camel ) lol.

The difference is that we are not obsessed with any kind of urine like you guys

You even have a ministry for it:

UP govt to sell packaged bottles of cow urine as health drink

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...s-ayurvedic-pharmacy/articleshow/62795369.cms

:lol:

That is why we want modi again. It is under him we managed to humiliate for two days. Never before that happened under congress

Lagta hai.. Apni Khud ki History Bhul gaye....This Happened Under Congress... Indira DIVIDED Pakistan.. Along with THIS HUMILATION : :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Ps7-80.JPG

Chankiya....itna joth bolo ka sach ban jaye...

Lagta hai.. Apni Khud ki History Bhul gaye....This Happened Under Congress... Indira DIVIDED Pakistan.. Along with THIS HUMILATION : :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

images

Wohi to keh raha hoon dhakkan

This is the reason we would prefer BJP ruling India instead of Congress

Under BJP we easily humiliate and kill you with ease

Look what we did to you last year at LOC

Foolish Indian Belligerence Makes Year 2018 Record Breaking Deadly for Indian Soldiers at LOC

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/fool...ing-deadly-for-indian-soldiers-at-loc.597014/

BJP is good for us. Aik baar phir modi sarkar :lol:

How is that related to your shitty thread.

This is the Relation ( as an answer to the member I quoted ) :

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/04/world/asia/pakistan-india-talks.html

Increasingly, Pakistan’s military sees the country’s battered economy as a security threat, because it aggravates the insurgencies that plague the country. Pakistan is expected to ask the International Monetary Fund for $9 billion in the coming weeks, after receiving several billions of dollars in loans from China this year to pay its bills.

General Bajwa linked Pakistan’s economy to the region’s security in a hallmark speech last October, and the idea that the two are inseparable has since become known as the Bajwa doctrine.

Increasingly, Pakistan’s military sees the country’s battered economy as a security threat, because it aggravates the insurgencies that plague the country. Pakistan is expected to ask the International Monetary Fund for $9 billion in the coming weeks, after receiving several billions of dollars in loans from China this year to pay its bills.

General Bajwa linked Pakistan’s economy to the region’s security in a hallmark speech last October, and the idea that the two are inseparable has since become known as the Bajwa doctrine.

Thread is talking about jets. You are talking about economy.

The only source is Economic Times which is literally an Indian media outlet, literally.

All you're doing here is engaging in stupid *** rhetoric and Pakistan bashing.

The thread adds nothing from Indian perspective except more words which mean nothing. And, you yourself, OP, are deviating from topic at hand then crying about negative ratings.

When all you can offer is an Indian media sourced article, deviation from your own topic, clear narrative and rhetoric bashing in deviation; then you will get bans, negative ratings, and people thinking to themselves: "what is wrong with this guy?"

LOL @ the source and the desperate Indians trying to make some issue out of it.
This is even more ridiculous and laughable than Modi chest thumping about Pakistan out of fear keeping it's air space closed, i mean what idiot thinks that any enemy cares if the airspace is open or shut if it wants to launch attack.
@ Topic, when hostilities require, all armed forces deploy to different locations so not to leave any gaps in the air ground or sea corridors. India doesn't station it's SU-30s in Srinagar due to the lack of HAS, one could ask what's the risk or fear of keeping them in open or under canopies.
Elsewhere the fear of PAF forced IAF to deploy dummies and decoys of their prime fighter.

decoy-png.560659

2/2 The fact that even after nearly 3 months, Indian news media outlets are writing articles, twisting the story each time, constantly linking made up stuff with 26-27 February, and Indians gleefully trying to propagate it so hard, even after 3 months almost, It goes to show how desperate you people are.

And your own use of this thread with this topic, and instead bashing Pakistan on all different topics and completely deviating from thread at hand goes to show your desperation and *** burn you have received.

Idiots will be idiots, and I don't call you one as an Indian but as a person in general because you are as if someone molded shit into the approximate form of a doughy manchild, put an asshole where the heart should have been, attached where the asshole was supposed to be to the vocal cords, then animated it through the incantations of a hundred subpar wannabees, and ended up with a developmentally delayed shit golem that is you.

I would have been more than happy to discuss thread but you its clear your intention is to troll.

@Dubious

LOL @ the source and the desperate Indians trying to make some issue out of it.
This is even more ridiculous and laughable than Modi chest thumping about Pakistan out of fear keeping it's air space closed, i mean what idiot thinks that any enemy cares if the airspace is open or shut if it wants to launch attack.
@ Topic, when hostilities require, all armed forces deploy to different locations so not to leave any gaps in the air ground or sea corridors. India doesn't station it's SU-30s in Srinagar due to the lack of HAS, one could ask what's the risk or fear of keeping them in open or under canopies.
Elsewhere the fear of PAF forced IAF to deploy dummies and decoys of their prime fighter.

decoy-png.560659

Beta, Dummy, Decoys and Concrete shelters are STANDARD INFRA Across the Globe.

"fear" and "preparedness" are two different things. IAF didnt order dummy's on 27th Night.. They were There.... as a Standard MUCH before that. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom