What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
55000 Indians dont make posts and make arguments at PDF... only a dozen or so.
all of them run away in tail between legs as soon as first pic of abhi nandan was appear :lol:

almost everyone in India was silent :bunny:

all of them run away in tail between legs as soon as first pic of abhi nandan was appear :lol:

almost everyone in India was silent :bunny:

Well, whatever floats your boat.
Ask yourself... Remaining Silent.... can that word be Applied for... a Pakistani.. or an Indian ? Really ?

Actually, If you feel US wanted to counter Missile for Missle....They would have a far different approach for Russia.. Iran or N. Korea... How "economically" USA has crippled them.. is outstanding.

Welcome to the 4th Gen... Economic Warfare.

And cow piss drinking open pooping raping shinning bhindi land is US???

And cow piss drinking open pooping raping shinning bhindi land is US???

Be civilized.. Then talk... When you start abusing..as a last resort.... it means you are out of "logic" and "argument"
Sorry, You dont even deserved to be..."abused" by me...IGNORED.

Well, whatever floats your boat.
Ask yourself... Remaining Silent.... can that word be Applied for... a Pakistani.. or an Indian ? Really ?
beta we beat you very badly on 27 and its still seems you guys have pain . its now history . but Indians are very good to turn defeat a victory via Bollywood and media . i was expecting it on 27 and that is what happening .

abhi nandan
pakistani bombing mission
mi-17
mig-21
it was chaos in india on 27 feb . i witnessed it and i am so happy its happen in my life .:D:P

beta we beat you very badly on 27 and its still seems you guys have pain . its now history . but Indians are very good to turn defeat a victory via Bollywood and media . i was expecting it on 27 and that is what happening .

abhi nandan
pakistani bombing mission
mi-17
mig-21
it was chaos in india on 27 feb . i witnessed it and i am so happy its happen in my life .:D:P

Imran bhai.. for Years...Pakistani People Celebrated Kargil Victory....untill the fall of Musharraf.... People were happy in a similar fashion.

Slowly the Full Truth... and "Blunder" of Kargil was revealed...by none other than a DG of ISI.

A Pakistani member has said....recently..wait for 20s.. or 30s... and Truth will come out.... He is Perfectly Correct.

Italian Lady.. Sputnik News.. Sab Jhute... News to bas Global Times me sahi milti hai Bhaijaan... lol

So where does this news article proves any of Indian claims like:

1. 300 deaths or even 3 deaths at balakot
2. F16 getting shot down

So where does this news article proves any of Indian claims like:

1. 300 deaths or even 3 deaths at balakot
2. F16 getting shot down

Kyaa Miyaan... Har Shadi me..Ek hu Dulha Rahega Kyaa ????

Kyaa Miyaan... Har Shadi me..Ek hu Dulha Rahega Kyaa ????

Tum to baap bhi badal laitai ho laikin baat yehi hai k yeh article kuch prove nahi kar raha

Pehlai yeh batao k is article sai tumhara koi claim prove hota hai

Phir dekhain gain

Imran bhai.. for Years...Pakistani People Celebrated Kargil Victory....untill the fall of Musharraf.... People were happy in a similar fashion.

Slowly the Full Truth... and "Blunder" of Kargil was revealed...by none other than a DG of ISI.

A Pakistani member has said....recently..wait for 20s.. or 30s... and Truth will come out.... He is Perfectly Correct.
i am witness of both and i do not want anyone to explain me . your nation your gov your forces your FO every one was mum shocked and humiliated on 27 and i see it with my own eyes . do i need someone to teach me after 30 years the truth of 27 feb ?

Tum to baap bhi badal laitai ho laikin baat yehi hai k yeh article kuch prove nahi kar raha

Pehlai yeh batao k is article sai tumhara koi claim prove hota hai

Phir dekhain gain

Kyaa Yaar.. Tum to Emotional Ho Gaye.....
Its none of my business that what the Article Proves.... what it doesnt.....

It was Published... I shared. Thats it.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201905191075129414-india-pakistan-f-16-fighter-jets/

This comes amid ongoing tensions between New Delhi and Islamabad, which escalated after the 14 February Pulwama terrorist attack which killed at least 40 Indian security personnel. The attack, which a Pakistan-based terror outfit claimed responsibility for, was followed by a 26 February Indian airstrike on an alleged terrorist site in Pakistan.

The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) remains concerned over the safety of its F-16 fighter jets despite the fact that two and a half months have passed since an Indian Air Force (IAF) counter-terror strike in Pakistan's Balakot region, the Indian newspaper Economic Times cited government sources as saying.

The sources claimed that after the F-16s were deployed from their home bases in Punjab province, they were sent to satellite fields in a scattered manner in order to avoid major losses in new possible strikes from India.

The PAF also “has been at forward locations all along the Line of Control and the International Border after the Balakot strikes and its failure to counter India”, the sources added.

The developments come against the backdrop of simmering Islamabad-New Delhi tensions, which exacerbated on 14 February when at least 40 Indian security personnel were killed in a terrorist attack in Pulwama, India.

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM), a Pakistan-based terrorist group, claimed responsibility for the attack and the Indian government accused Islamabad of harbouring and sponsoring the Islamist terrorist outfit, a charge which Pakistan has denied.

In response, India conducted the 26 February airstrike on alleged terror infrastructure targets in Pakistani territory; the following day, Pakistan retaliated by conducting airstrikes targeting Indian territory; the ensuing dogfight reportedly downed two aircraft.

A pilot who ejected was released a few days later in what Islamabad called a “peace gesture”. India, however, has confirmed the loss of only one of its warplanes, claiming that its downed MiG-21 Bison jet was struck after it had shot down a Pakistani F-16 during aerial combat.

@Windjammer @Areesh
@Imran Khan
so India has won then

where the Modi is mourning lack of Rafales
and IAF is blaming Pakistan for having better tactics
blames the Israeli equipment after retracting 300+ terrorist claim
shoots down its own helicopter
looses its Mig21 on Pakistan side and unkown jet on Indian side of LoC

Kyaa Yaar.. Tum to Emotional Ho Gaye.....
Its none of my business that what the Article Proves.... what it doesnt.....

It was Published... I shared. Thats it.

Matlab tumhain khud nahi pata article kiyun share kia hai

Poora IAF wala scene hai. Zaleel bhi ho rahai ho aur pata bhi nahi chal raha :lol:

i am witness of both and i do not want anyone to explain me . your nation your gov your forces your FO every one was mum shocked and humiliated on 27 and i see it with my own eyes . do i need someone to teach me after 30 years the truth of 27 feb ?

You may believe what you want to... or Presume... whatever "version" of Truth you want to...
But if you want to get even close to reality... Atleast Start with an "Open Mind".

so India has won then

where the Modi is mourning lack of Rafales
and IAF is blaming Pakistan for having better tactics
blames the Israeli equipment after retracting 300+ terrorist claim
shoots down its own helicopter
looses its Mig21 on Pakistan side and unkown jet on Indian side of LoC
they are confused

some indians opening threads why Pakistan humiliated Indians
some open threads why Pakistan is not scared of future
some opening india will take revenge of 27 feb

and some opening india was win 27 feb war :lol::rofl:

You may believe what you want to... or Presume... whatever "version" of Truth you want to...
But if you want to get even close to reality... Atleast Start with an "Open Mind".
no i am bhakt i am closed mind .:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom