What's new

Pakistan Redeploys F-16 Warplanes After ‘its Failure to Counter India’

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 din? In penchodi ki tatti bi suk gai thi. They've not been in the forum in the last 3 months!

Go and ask your mods who love to delete Threads and Ban Indians.... Admins ho kar bhi.. Pakistani ofrum..me Kuch Indians se dharte hain ... coz they cant counter Truth/facts.

Nope. You are unlucky coz you ( Unlike Bangladesh ) cant think BEYOND India/kashmir.
Result = PKR > 150 ! // BD economy @ 7% and is now almost equal to Pakistans !
Dont worry our product will cheap for world then your product.. this is how China counters the world..this will be good for Pakistan as we are moving towards service to manufacturing economy ..only one year...then we will talk..

Go and ask your mods who love to delete Threads and Ban Indians.... Admins ho kar bhi.. Pakistani ofrum..me Kuch Indians se dharte hain ... coz they cant counter Truth/facts.

No fear, just don't like the smell of your intellecual potti you leave everywhere. PDF is not a railway track.

Star ma kuss. :)

Kaash 26 ki raat ek.. ek bhi Pakistani.. ka khoon nikalta aisae.....
OOps.. Sorry.... Thats Impossible....They were sleeping in AC....and never dared to respond when India was 80 KM deep.... Just like they did when OSAMA RAID was taking Place....

Evidence pleaj. Koi Bollywood drama hi sahi? MS paint photoshop effort?

Dont worry our product will cheap for world then your product.. this is how China counters the world..this will be good for Pakistan as we are moving towards service to manufacturing economy ..only one year...then we will talk..

Bhaijaan, mai 10 saal se hun yahan.... dont worry, Im willing to wait till full term for Imaran.... But.. I think...Your own country men are not willing to give him a full term.. will they ?

Kaash 26 ki raat ek.. ek bhi Pakistani.. ka khoon nikalta aisae.....
OOps.. Sorry.... Thats Impossible....They were sleeping in AC....and never dared to respond when India was 80 KM deep.... Just like they did when OSAMA RAID was taking Place....

We humiliated you. In front of the world.

Abhinandan-Varthaman-In-The-Custody-Of-Pakistan.jpg

He is a coward and so are you.

We humiliated you. In front of the world.

Abhinandan-Varthaman-In-The-Custody-Of-Pakistan.jpg

Nope... thats the Blood... I want to see AGAIN and AGAIAN. Thats an Agression.... Alertnesss... Something PAF Pilots Missed ENTIRELY.... :

1. During OSAMA Raid.. Then AGAIN....
2. on 26th Feb !

Jab Ledenge hi nahi.... Sote Rehne walo kaa.. Khoon Bahega kya ?

Ask yourself... when a man is "shaheed" you feel Proud.. or Humiliated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom