What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

I have Irish blood running though my veins :azn:
Most Americans fantasize about having some Irish blood, but I think if 90% of them claim that in front of an actual Irishman they will just end up being called a cunt and go home with a bloody nose.

Most Americans fantasize about having some Irish blood, but I think if 90% of them claim that in front of an actual Irishman they will just end up being called a cunt and go home with a bloody nose.

America was formed by european expats. Americans having Irish blood is not new or unusual. Other than Irish there are sizeable italiand and German population in US. People from all over the world are based in US so Americans claiming to be of Irish descent is nothing new.

I don't personally know any Americans who fantasize about that. Not saying there aren't any, but I don't agree the number is that high. Unless you have some % scientific data of course. I do however know quite a few who love being " spiritually irish for a day" during st patty's day though.

Not sure if you meant to imply something towards me in that comment, but I know where I come from. No need to claim or fantasize anymore than you would claim or about your origins my friend.

10434360_770828499699863_3153306774473178204_n.png

lol

Is that a pun on the word "spirit"? Them irish are notorious drunkards.

Well they do like to partake in a lot of spirits that day.

As for the other bit of your comment, I won't comment further because I try not to stereotype people. Yes, it's easy to do, but I would never do it out of respect for others here. Mutual respect would be nice. Goodbye.

Last edited:
He is not fully ****. He is part south indian. Most of bolly **** actors are now mixed with indians like sanjay dutt, hritick roshan, ranbir kapoor, etc

Only old generation was pure ****.

Sanjay's 100% Pakistani. His mother is also Mohyal Brahmin from Pindi.

That's because American women think Pakistanis look like Zayn Malik,who is actually a half white, half Pakistani guy. :pleasantry:

Sexiest Nationalities Revealed!MissTravel Travel Blog

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women
  1. Irish (Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrell)

2. Australian (Chris and Liam Hemsworth)

3. Pakistani (Zayn Malik) :pakistan:

What American women think Pakistanis look like

Real-Zayn-Malik-3.png

What they actually look like,

pakistan91.jpg

I mean how else would you explain Pakistan not being in the list in 2013, and being 3rd in 2015, its the One Direction effect surely :lol:

The bearded guy is actually good looking, no homo. He's predominantly "caucasoid" with a dark skin. He would be considered exotic.

Now the average Indian man on the other hand....
traditional-indian-man-23804674.jpg

Let's just say, he wouldn't be considered good looking anywhere on Earth.

That's because American women think Pakistanis look like Zayn Malik,who is actually a half white, half Pakistani guy. :pleasantry:

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women

Real-Zayn-Malik-3.png

Osman_Khalid_Butt.jpg

aisam-ul-haq-qureshi.jpg

images

I mean how else would you explain Pakistan not being in the list in 2013, and being 3rd in 2015, its the One Direction effect surely :lol:
Let me correct that for you

Agar aisa hai to all pakistani men should move to amrika and send all pakistnai girls to india!!!:cheesy:

Jana ghana what are you implying? I ain't no homo. na berra garaq kro meri ijjat ka.:pissed:

BTW motiii I saw this thread but refrained from posting. Ain't takin your bait. :D

The Indian member was telling me that Spring onion you talking abut liking males sounds gayish :( he thinks I should naturally like women

I could post pics of 10-12 Hindis with their PDF handles (I found on fb) to blacken the color scheme of the website to the point their troll posts would no longer be visible, but I didn't wanna get banned. :omghaha:

Oh come on no personal attack on anyone until the war is declared :D

Agar aisa hai to all pakistani men should move to amrika and send all pakistnai girls to india!!!:cheesy:

Trust me they rather commit suicide ...You "small" (haha) lil fellas better stop raping and killing your girls .. They are your last and only hope ..:lol:

Real-Zayn-Malik-3.png

pakistan91.jpg

Roybot sir are you a flaming homosexual ?:lol:

It's funny how this thread compelled you to google Zayn Maliks pics and than some random guy pic (generalising that 185 million Pak look like that) to prove another gay point .. And when Atanz replied you cried racism ? I mean grow up .. You are in your late 20s? And acting like a moron .. Sorry to say this... Any news no matter how little gives you such butt hurt ? Seriously brah ?

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom