What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

Maybe her mother is real pathan from UP (even if mixed pathan) and not one of those fake ones. So punjabi+pathan mix make sense.
Yes whatever but all up pathan are considered as muhajir, we get treated as muhajir no matter what our origin may be, so fawad is half urduwan

Unfortunately I think the stereotype of a Pakistani in a typical American woman's head would be about the same as what a Pakistani woman would think about some guy from Chile.

A big blank "um..a...err..a..huh?" Impossible to make #4 on list. You aren't even on their radar.
I smell burning. :flame:

He's ethnically indian .. He don't count lol
hhahahahahha! Cracked me up:cheesy:

ya may be clean shaved pakistani,,,but not pakistanis with extra long beard, they look so ugly and horror...
Are you sure mr crabs?
http://i.dawn.com/primary/2015/05/554a0b3691981.jpg?r=1848538684

That's a creepy laugh. Keep talking about men despite being men. I am out of this thread.
And i thought india was secular.:p:

Ask @Armstrong :whistle:

Come on, don't be harsh on him. Its a male dominated forum after all.
I never thought that you would also be a girl.

Look you shatt, I am 53. You don't need to wait till 50, you need to delete yourself now, that way you will contribute positvely in two ways - first we won't have to put up with your stink and secondly you will contribute to human evolution by removing your degenerate genes from going any further.

Win, win for everybody ......
For a 50+ guy, you are very sassy. I see my future in you.:-)

@Peter C

Unfortunately I think the stereotype of a Pakistani in a typical American woman's head would be about the same as what a Pakistani woman would think about some guy from Chile.A big blank "um..a...err..a..huh?" Impossible to make #4 on list. You aren't even on their radar.

Next time a survey comes out like "Pakistan comes 1st on list of dangerous countries" remind to cite your quote in defence of Pakistan. Somehow I feel if will not cut any ice ........

For a 50+ guy, you are very sassy. I see my future in you.:-)

No problem lad. Keep active, don't stuff yourself with junk food and you will be fine ....

we were also third on global terrorism index. Good to know that someone tried to discover our sexiest side :D

I wish people living in same country had same look then it would be easy to paint all of them as ugly or sexy :P

@Peter C
Next time a survey comes out like "Pakistan comes 1st on list of dangerous countries" remind to cite your quote in defence of Pakistan. Somehow I feel if will not cut any ice ........

Pakistani American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The U.S. Census Bureau in 2010 estimated that there were 363,699 U.S. residents of Pakistani descent living in the United States; This is an increased population from 204,309 in 2000 U.S. Census"

I'm just stating historically there have not been many Pakistani's in America.

To put things in perspective I picked an obscure little country like Honduras and their population here is even higher
Honduran American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Honduran population at the 2010 Census was 633,401"

There are no Pakistani TV show's or movies here (just like there are no Honduran tv shows or movies in Pakistan).
The only Pakistani faces most people see are on the news (Just like the only Honduran faces you would see would be on the news)

There seemed to simply be no logic as to how Pakistan could be #3 on the list. It's exactly like if they took a survey in Pakistan and Honduras took the #3 spot. You'd be saying "Honduras #3???...how????????"

BUT as Roybot mentioned the singer for the popular (well not that popular as I never heard of them) boy band One Dimension is half Pakistani. That is the logical explanation as to how Pakistan got on the list.

I smell burning. :flame:

I have 3 out of the top 5 covered :wave:

Last edited:
II
"The U.S. Census Bureau in 2010 estimated that there were 363,699 U.S. residents of Pakistani descent living in the United States; This is an increased population from 204,309 in 2000 U.S. Census"

To put things in perspective I picked an obscure little country like Honduras and their population here is even higher

There are no Pakistani TV show's or movies here (just like there are no Honduran tv shows or movies in Pakistan).
The only Pakistani faces most people see are on the news (Just like the only Honduran faces you would see would be on the news)

There seemed to simply be no logic as to how Pakistan could be #3 on the list. It's exactly like if they took a survey in Pakistan and Honduras took the #3 spot. You'd be saying "Honduras #3???...how????????"

BUT as Roybot mentioned the singer for the popular (well not that popular as I never heard of them) boy band One Dimension is half Pakistani. That is the logical explanation as to how Pakistan got on the list.

Other guys could be Imran Khan (boxing champion) or Inran Khan the Cricket guy? Or maybe the weird guy who dated Britney Spears lol. Or maybe the local doctors (PAK is one of the largest source of doctors in USA).. Or maybe a few (Pak origin American Sportsmen)۔

II
Other guys could be Imran Khan (boxing champion) or Inran Khan the Cricket guy? Or maybe the weird guy who dated Britney Spears lol.

Cricket not on mainstream TV here (neither is soccer).

• U.S. Physicians - Statistics & Facts | Statista
"n 2009, there were over 970,000 doctors of medicine all over the United States"

IMGs by Country of Origin

IMGs by Country of Origin
Top 20 countries where IMGs received medical training
The following list ranks the top 20 countries where the largest numbers of U.S. physicians trained. These data do not represent citizenship or ethnic origin; they only represent the location of the medical school where the U.S. practicing physician obtained their medical degree.

1. India - 19.9% (47,581)
  2. Philippines - 8.7% (20,861)
  3. Mexico - 5.8% (13,929)
  4. Pakistan - 4.8% (11,330)
  5. Dominican Republic - 3.3% (7,892)
  6. U.S.S.R. - 2.5% (6,039)
  7. Grenada - 2.4% (5,708)
  8. Egypt - 2.2% (5,202)
  9. Korea - 2.1% (4,982)
  10. Italy - 2.1% (4,978)

Last edited:
Back