What's new

Pakistan-ranked 3rd sexiest nationality for men, in an American women survey

Why only American women's point of views matters much??? What about other countries women?" They are not women? Stupid survey.

Why only American women's point of views matters much??? What about other countries women?" They are not women? Stupid survey.

Because USA is the sole super power and their opinion really matters. :D

just because of many American Chicks on PDF , i decide not to post my Picture .. i dont want to make them feel uncomfortable :whistle:

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah why should I like females ? am NOT lesbian

@friendly_troll96
Jana ghana what are you implying? I ain't no homo. na berra garaq kro meri ijjat ka.:pissed:

BTW motiii I saw this thread but refrained from posting. Ain't takin your bait. :D

I could post pics of 10-12 Hindis with their PDF handles (I found on fb) to blacken the color scheme of the website to the point their troll posts would no longer be visible, but I didn't wanna get banned. :omghaha:

You must be kidding me.. people are actually discussing this non-sense. lol.

Compatibility, and mutual respect are the foundations for any relationship.

I agree with you. But my question was philosophical in nature. Compatibility and mutual respect may not be love.....but yes, without compatibility and respect, there is no relationship

2013 list
The Sexiest Nationalities According to MissTravelMissTravel Travel Blog

The Top Ten Sexiest Nationalities for Women:
  1. Colombian
  2. Brazilian
  3. American
  4. Spanish
  5. Russia
  6. Dutch
  7. French
  8. Bulgarian
  9. Swedish
  10. Italian
The Top Ten Sexiest Nationalities for Men:
  1. British
  2. Irish
  3. Brazilian
  4. Swedish
  5. American
  6. Spanish
  7. Scottish
  8. French
  9. Greek
  10. Puerto Rican
Expect China and the UAE on the list next time.

This whole thing is simple publicity for their site.

That's because American women think Pakistanis look like Zayn Malik,who is actually a half white, half Pakistani guy. :pleasantry:

Sexiest Nationalities Revealed!MissTravel Travel Blog

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women
  1. Irish (Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrell)

2. Australian (Chris and Liam Hemsworth)

3. Pakistani (Zayn Malik) :pakistan:

What American women think Pakistanis look like

Real-Zayn-Malik-3.png

What they actually look like,

pakistan91.jpg

I mean how else would you explain Pakistan not being in the list in 2013, and being 3rd in 2015, its the One Direction effect surely :lol:

Last edited:
That's because American women think Pakistanis look like Zayn Malik,who is actually a half white, half Pakistani guy.
I mean how else would you explain Pakistan not being in the list in 2013, and being 3rd in 2015, its the One Direction effect surely :lol:

Guys I'm pretty skeptical about this list.

That's like asking a typical Pakistani whether they think somebody from Honduras is better looking than someone from Nicaragua. I''m sure you would get a blank stare.

I don't think the average woman in America can tell the difference between an Iranian and a Pakistani never mind put you guys #4 on the list. I bet the average woman can't even name one Pakistani male just like the average Pakistani can't name one Honduran or Nicaraguan

Okay, the pieces have fallen into place. This is what I get for not being in the loop on the latest "boy bands".

BTW I'm Irish/English/American so I have 3 out of the top 5 for both 2013 and 2015. :-)

Last edited:
That's because American women think Pakistanis look like Zayn Malik,who is actually a half white, half Pakistani guy. :pleasantry:

Sexiest Nationalities Revealed!MissTravel Travel Blog

Sexiest Nationalities for Men: Based on Dating Preferences of 66,309 American Women
  1. Irish (Jamie Dornan, Colin Farrell)

2. Australian (Chris and Liam Hemsworth)

3. Pakistani (Zayn Malik) :pakistan:

What American women think Pakistanis look like

Real-Zayn-Malik-3.png

What they actually look like,

pakistan91.jpg

Zayn look very **** to be honest, he is not even that special. And that ugly bazurg (according to you) also look good IMO.

Oh Oh so behaved, and this is a 50 year old man. You are pretty much the dad's age of the majority of the other people here in the forum. Imagine people, your dad talking smack on the interwebs. :rofl:. If I am this shallow and bigoted when I hit 50, I ll kill myself pretty much.

Its not just about the look, an average looking kid can look hot, just by being in a boy band. Take Atif Aslam for instance, he is an average looking guy, but just cause he is a "rockstar" girls find him hot. So its not just about looks.

Atif is ugly ****. But Akmal brothers are even more ugly.

Oh Oh so behaved, and this is a 50 year old man. You are pretty much the dad's age of the majority of the other people here in the forum. Imagine people, your dad talking smack on the interwebs. :rofl:. If I am this shallow and bigoted when I hit 50, I ll kill myself pretty much..

Look you shatt, I am 53. You don't need to wait till 50, you need to delete yourself now, that way you will contribute positvely in two ways - first we won't have to put up with your stink and secondly you will contribute to human evolution by removing your degenerate genes from going any further.

Win, win for everybody ......

Back
Top Bottom